Is consuming 1,500 cals a day healthy?

Like if i only eat 1,500 each day that'll be enough right? I won't get sick or die from that right?

Attached: 1541377859669m.jpg (1024x966, 76K)

If you are a woman

>only
unless you are a hardcore physical worker your daily intake should be something like 2,100 - 2,600
1500 is not that low if there is a lot of protein in that diet

You’ll lose weight, so don’t do that forever. Make sure it’s from healthy foods. You can eat a lot less and get by without feeling like shit if it’s healthier food

As long as you’re getting your macros in, it’s fine.

Are we all just going to pretend 1500 is even a cut?

lol have fun eating away at your gains

Attached: veganprotein.jpg (800x800, 52K)

motherfuckers never read the sticky

you mean micros

At 1500 calories there's a decent chance you'll miss some key nutrients.

the sticky is absolute outdated shit.

When you are not a midget, you will loose weight untill you die as some Auschwitz-tier skelly.

Let me guess, poorfag?

it's an alright starting point

I once cut on a total of 800 a day being 6'4 doing full body 4 times a week.
-25kg in about a month.
Wouldn't recommend. I was popping 800mg caffeine and tons of ephedrine just as pre workout.
At the end of cut my vision was going black during workouts... so I'd say 1500 will be fine for at least a few months

1500 is good if youre trying to lose weight amd are a male. Make sure you eat like 60+ grams of protein to keep your muscle mass. I ate 1500 cals sometimes less and droped 100 pounds in less than a year.

I'm eating like 700-900 calories a day for a couple of months. I used to feel dizzy sometimes but I feel pretty good now

I'm 5ft 8, went from 165 to 145 (no workout, just swimming once a week). Am I going to die?

Attached: feelsweirdman.jpg (550x540, 35K)

Probably worth increasing your caloric intake and building some muscle over the next few months.

Chances are you'll like shit now because your muscle will have mostly atrophied

>not eating 500cals of egg whites

yeah I still feel a bit skinny fat because I have no muscle at all. I'm about to start doing bjj now, do you think that's enough to make me look normal?

BJJ with some calisthenics will be enough to gain some lean mass and look normal if you are sensible with your diet

I eat sub 1000 calories monday through friday, have a massive cheat day(3000-5000 cals) and fast sundays.
I eat mostly meat, beans and spinach on the low cal days.
Ive lost 60 pounds since early summer, now im losing a pound a week, easy to follow too.

Attached: 1545770805015.jpg (817x443, 55K)

Cheat day is on saturday

Where are the fasting fags?

ive been on 1500cal 180-200g of protein a day
abcxabcx since september
i feel sluggish at times but im achieving my goal so that keeps me going

Kinda same stats.
I'm 5'8½ ( almost 5'9 ;_;) and went from 188lbs to 141lbs now.
I'm eating around 600-900 ( wayy too much overestimating) but I have some noob gains. So, will be hitting the gym from next week and gonna eat 1600 calories.

>micros
lol just buy multivitamin

i have a hunch this is true but i dont know enough to suggest changes. how do we change it?

Same since mid february