What are you cooking tonight robots?

What are you cooking tonight robots?
>Mashed potato with leeks
>carrots and broccoli
>breaded chicken breast in oven

Attached: 15403400889691172124040.jpg (3264x1836, 1.31M)

Canned soup

Why not make your own soup user? I bet that's better for you.

Had leftover beans, chile, and tortillas
>comfy as fuck

Attached: 20181022_165712.jpg (2048x1152, 642K)

Im too lazy when I get back from work Im tired so it goes easier for me

Jasmine rice and grilled chicken

The only things I can cock for myself are scrambled eggs, potato chips and spaghetti. Any recommendations on what else I should try?

That looks really good user. I have a lot of ground beef in the fridge so tomorrow i'm going to make fajitas or burritos. I have to stop for tortillas though.

Raw veggies

Try making a meatloaf user. They're great if you need something you can constantly heat up for leftovers and can't cook every day. They also pair well with everything.

Try some omelettes they're the best thing in the morning or any time of day

Leftover pork chop and a roasted potato and herb salad from Thug Kitchen (I'm obviously not vegan, but I love the flavors you get from vegan cooking. Necessity is the mother of all invention, I guess)

I made a pretty big batch of chile so smothered burritos are on the menu tomorrow or the day after.
>these tortillas are homemade

Attached: 20181022_160232.jpg (2048x1152, 709K)

I've never made my own tortillas, I don't have a lot of patience for baking and pastry, flour in general is a pain in the ass.

I don't mind my building's tortillas.

A tuna sandwich with some iced tea

Attached: Kot.jpg (211x212, 10K)

Nothing. I hit my calorie limit at noon

Attached: 1522622538567.png (600x487, 353K)

I have never had meatloaf before but I will take a stab at it on the weekend

Any recs for what cheese I should be using? I tried to make one with those singles cheese packets but I was too stupid to get the cheese open

Why don't you just lift a high enough amount of weights to justify your calorie count.

Any cheese is good, but you need to use a brick of cheese you can grate. Black diamond marble cheedar is perfectly fine.

Do you want to do a beef or chicken meatloaf user?

I know what you mean. I have some tortillas from a local tortilleria that will be used for said burritos since my homemade tortillas are thick and don't really fold.

i dont have any fajita spice, only montreal steak spice. these will be the most FUCKING LEAF burritos ever.

All you need is fucking garlic, onions, and salt.
>and hatch green chile, obviously

>i can cock for myself

user your faggot is leaking

i only have red bell peppers

Sounds good user. I just had brown rice with canned chili over it because >poorfag

Those are fine sometimes.
Try this some day.
(Thanks to my uncle)

>in a large pan start browning ground
beef (I lb) breaking it up thoroughly
>when beef is almost done add garlic and diced onion
>beat 2 eggs in a bowl- scramble them into the meat mixture when onions are almost done
>when everyone in the pan is done mix in a can of refried beans and heat
>once heated you're ready to eat.

who just eat chips here

Pesto and garlic sausage with grilled potatoes

>microwaving 2 hotdogs