500kg leg press

>500kg leg press
>legs have 0 definition
>legs arent even that big

What to do? Im dieting and have a pretty low bf but my legs just dont give a shit. I train them once per week (srry Gainz gods) but still do 15 sets for quads, 10 sets hamstrings and 10 for the abductors. I actually train my calves twice per week but they dont give a shit at all.

What to do? How to stop being a leglet?

Attached: help.jpg (594x771, 57K)

>leg press

>leg press

>Do squats
>get lower back pain
>ask coach
>"looking good user"

T-Thanks coach.

>leg press

Because you probably squat 1 plate (90lbs)

>leg press

500kg leg press converts to 1 plate, what's up with that?

Shave them, get a tan, and go on a cut diet if showing off definition is your goal. Otherwise you have plenty of mass and strength so I really wouldn't worry

>e-statting the leg press
>dude weed

>500kg leg press converts to 1 plate, what's up with that?
There is no conversion. STFU and squat.

>t.locked

Attached: padlock-308589__340.png (302x340, 62K)

Isolation on your calves and hamstrings.

Lmao this nigga said leg press

Squat my dude. If your looking for more quad definition do front squats.

Attached: Screenshot_20181018-123452__01.jpg (1069x705, 86K)

Try buzzing them with no guard. I only squat 405*2-3 @ 185 and my calves are nonexistent but you get some definition when you buzz.

Attached: Snapchat-676818397.jpg (1320x2560, 980K)

Gross bro, put those away

Post body

When you are fairly strong at legpress but your squats are sucking ass then the problem arent your legs, but your core strength, your technique and your willpower are.

>not squatting
>expecting leg press to actually mean anything

>muh e-stats quarter squat reps

Shut up dick legs

this, do front squats op

>cope

Thanks will try. Any other ideas?

You are fat

Try again

Attached: k2.jpg (793x704, 55K)

maybe you need to learn to count user
>not doing your full ROM
>leg Press
>being a faggot

Yes, squats do require you to have more than zero back muscles

>leg press

you and my mom both

Why did you shave, are you a bottom?

My legs look like that without lifting.

Genes play a big role dear god

Thats aesthetic not these overdeveloped tits some faggot fitizens want

no one else will ask what that aids mark on your leg is, so i must
why is your leg gross

>500kg leg press
kys yourself

Looks like razor burn

500 kg leg press doesn't have 500 kg of resistance.
Machines shouldn't be your primary movements

>an exercise that extensively hits lower back muscles makes your lower back muscles sore

such a mystery
it's like my bicep being sore after doing curls... i don't understand how it works...

>What to do? How to stop being a leglet?
SS+GOMAD

>Do squats
>have shit form and coach
>get lower back pain
>t-thhanks coach

The bar is probably too high up your back.

Shitty power clean form

If you're on leg press you need hypertrophy, 20+ reps

Genetics is everything. I’ve seen lots of guys take up excessive training regiments for their legs with little to no sucess in terms of volume gains. The shitty small calf muscle is a common sight and most will never be able to fix it.

>leg press
Have you tried exercising your legs, OP?

Not gonna lie man, leg press is genuinely an accessory movement to the squat. If you can only squat the bar, do it. Work on hip and ankle mobility, then t spine and lat mobility if that doesn't help. If you're the type of person that can't come into the gym and suck it up for a few weeks with low weights to correct imbalances in your muscles than the gym just isn't for you. Plain and simple.

>leg press

Attached: 50_cent_driving_off.gif (354x200, 2.21M)

>it's another DYEL puts all the weights available in the leg press and lifts less than 1/4th ROM
Fuck you, faggot.

Leg press moves the weight at around a 45 degree angle so really you are only moving 0.7 times the weight.
Then you factor in a lack of need for stabilisers and a lower ROM. At best you are sitting at 0.3 times the weight and that's with proper use.
Most people who claim strong legs and cite a large leg press also do less ROM than the machine allows and will push on their thighs with their hands for the extra help.
At this stage your probably could only squat 0.1 times your leg press

Do Dorian Yates style, one working set per exercise, really high intensity to failure, like 5 exercises then go home within 45 minutes.

Work on your flexibility
Also it's not wonder you have 0 leg definition, they're covered in hair and you're not that lean

do squats you triple nigger

>low volume and lifting to failure as a natty
k e k

1 plate
>90lbs

Become fat to get big calves then lose all that weight

Wack

Have you tried putting your hips back

>>legs have 0 definition
stop using "zero" in this way

>LEG PRESS?
ARE YOU SERIOUS

Fucking nice, also fucking nice digits

I mean you don't have Tom Platz legs but you definitely have definition. I hate how Jow Forums does this.

This is a fucking cope. Those are terrible pecs and you're saying they're good because you have similarly shitty ones

cut the fucking shit nigger what's your squat? a 500kg leg press means almost nothing

don't confuse what I am saying here... I'm not trying to say I'm strong, or that my lift is impressive....

but when you can high bar 100kg (225lb) for 10 sets of 10..... your quads will look like this...

(disclaimer: you must be 6'4'' and sub 15%)

Attached: quads 18th may.jpg (646x495, 92K)

if you can do 10 sets of 10 you should be going heavier, youre literally just wasting time doing that many sets

You know nothing about the rest of my routine or my max's...

Why should I be going heavier? is the universal goal to go heavier? what if my goal is to do 10x10?

post quads...

Don't take this fucking DYEL advice
What can't you retards understand about NATTYS NEVER DOING VOLUME WORK
YOU CANNOT GET BIG AS A NATTY PAST NOOB GAINS DOING VOLUME WORK

check em ^

sheeeeit close but no cigar