How does one get a Latina gf?

How does one get a Latina gf?

Attached: 1540251628504.jpg (1080x607, 77K)

Have a face-doxxed tumblr humor blog that occasionally posts tasteful hentai. Eventually they will message you.

I have had 4 and am engaged to one, all Mexican natives. AMA

I dont understand the whole fever with these women, theyre still women so theyll be whiney poor judgement and high maintainence freaks theyre not any different than a white girl

Why specifically Hispanic? Are latinas your type or did you just happen to attract them

Taco on a string

These girls are already 18m get ready for the wall latinas hit it hard

Don't play this game OP. You can't just look for top-tier females of one race and say 'muh this is the new race'. Most Latina girls are low-tier, and treat you like shit. I would know from experience.

Smack their ass

They are my type and I live in Texas. I am also 5foot5 but theyre all shorter than me and dont have white girls autistic daddy problems and obsession with giant men.

I like licking their zesty buttholes

Depends entirely on how fat they get and their habits. They age beautifully IF they dont ravage themselves with drinking, cigarettes, and garbage food

Honestly. Don't be white. Seriously.

By not being a pizza faced, neck beard faggot.

Holy shit you could not be more wrong what a sad faggot

Not user, but there is some truth to it.

Anyways if you can speak Spanish fluently and communicate with her family, you are golden. Also don't be a bitch about spicy food and learn how to dance. Latina bitches love the bachata, cumbia and corridos.

There is no truth to it faggot. Im white and have fucked more than 10 latinas. I raw dogged every single one. They crave white cum

I am a proud 7-Eleven #bananimelol User :). I shitpost in 7-Eleven(discord) every morning because it gives me energy to keep up with my wild schedule ~ No coffee crashes lol i am energized:sunglasses:dabbb
please fucking join m y server im d esperate: 88JQbKz

Attached: 8757_heartbeat_anim.gif (384x384, 54K)

I am a proud 7-Eleven #bananimelol User :). I shitpost in 7-Eleven(discord) every morning because it gives me energy to keep up with my wild schedule ~ No coffee crashes lol i am energized:sunglasses: dont play this game? FUCK YOU
please fucking join m y server im d esperate: 88JQbKz

Attached: 1535930711779.jpg (1000x1375, 702K)

And nobody expects fluency you dumb cuck. A decent effort is meaningful. I have busted nuts inside of a dozen latinas and most of them werent on birth control. Ive probably fucking aborted more latino/as than youve met

They prefer white men, the only reason they marry their own race is because they dont have another option or because of pressure from their parents
Based

>t.sexstud

S-Sure user
this is original.

Attached: 1538292258506.jpg (804x743, 86K)

follow these easy steps
1) Learn how to dance
2) Learn spanish or portugese
3) Make more than 6000 a month
4) Have citizenship in a first world country
5) visit a latin american country during one of their holidays so that you can meet girls celebrating at the town square or whatever, recommend late december months in mexico and october in colombia.

Attached: 21.jpg (1125x1600, 659K)

Just bring them takis

Hot cheetos and limon