Why don't you take your shirt off, user?

>why don't you take your shirt off, user?

Attached: 1540094568574.jpg (1080x1349, 251K)

I-I'm bulking

why dont you stop with the good girl charade it's fucking tired

Nah, I'm too scrawny for that. Wait until I reach 175 in a few months.

that better be kg

Attached: bloatgod.jpg (512x512, 47K)

What drives a person to make those threads?

Oh shit i forgot
*flexes a cep*
How do you like these guns bitch

ok, ^takes pantes off^

Nah, I don't subscribe to europooristan shit measurements

>implying only europe uses metric system
peak mutt education
>inb4 we went to the moon lol xddd we better
nasa uses metric system and only went to the moon after getting a bunch of scientists from germany after ww2 so :^)

>"ok"
>takes off shirt, i don't look perfect but she likes me anyway because i'm not autistic and we're having fun

AUTISM TIME:
>Get into a situation just like this
>Without thinking, respond with "Only if you take your top off"
>Oh shit what the fuck did I just say
>"Okay"
>Starts untying bikini top
>OH FUCK
>Laugh and tell her that I was just joking and that I didn't actually want her to do it
>She looks genuinely disappointed
>Went to go play chicken with my friends like a faggot

>that happened

Cope

SEETHING

T-take yours off first... AHA! Ha, that was just a... little joke of mine.. heh...

user believe me if I was making a story up, I'd have said that she took the top off and we had passionate, post-marriage sex right there on the beach with nobody around.

She would feel a strong tingle between her legs the moments I reveal my 30yo dadbod. I'm not even joking, I know that's what would happen. I'm that hot.

Attached: do-you-have-a-dadbod-take-this-quiz-to-find-out.jpg (643x482, 46K)

what user thinks happened
what actually happened

>no you

>t.

Attached: boomer.jpg (474x479, 36K)

i-i-i i have to be honest with you. when i was young a serial killer came into my house and tried to hurt my family. he went into my parents room and with my quick thinking i grabbed my samurai blade given to me by my karate teacher. i rushed him but before i could dodge his attack he immediately got a quick jab onto my stomach. thankfully he missed all my organs and i managed to neutralize him before he could do any more harm. my parents called the cops and i was taken immediately to a hospital where they gave me stitches onto my stomach. I never take of my shirt in public out of fear of people pointing it out, and to be reminded of that day when i lost my innocence.
>oh user, i didnt know about that, you know i've always thought you were a bit weird but, i never knew about that side about you. i-i-is it ok if i can feel it? *feels scars*
>oh my god user, im so sorry this happened to you. y-you know i kind of think you're cute, i-is it ok if i k-kiss you?
go ahead, i've always thought you were cute too femanon
>leans in for the kiss
>wake up in bed

oh no lads it happened again

Attached: 152656477926.png (645x1260, 226K)

>I would like to insert my penis please

you might be gay if that was really your first reaction

absolutely. That meme is inspiration.

This shits so old. This and (insert pic) stands in your way. Not even gains related

I know that feel.

Cope

I have identifing scars on my torso and people on the internet might find out who I am.

>"take your shirt off user"
>alright hope you're prepared for twinko destroyer of no faps

GOOTTTEEEM

>I need to use 100% of my power... Just this once... Gomenasai sensei... AHHHHHHHHH