Would you date that chubby, homely...

Would you date that chubby, homely, quiet girl back in high school who's always in the corner of the classroom and doesn't have any friends? Be honest.

Attached: fem.png (500x486, 153K)

Only if you were easy. You can't be ugly and play hard to get.

Yes they make the best gfs. Take them to the gym and drop redpills on being housewife

Attached: 62837_KRL_K215V4_OR1_H_640x428.jpg (640x428, 46K)

That girl is already bouncing love notes and date requests like a trampoline. She gets HEAPS of attention, just not from the Chads she adores. Yes, there are nerd Chads, even if she doesn't like the football players, she wants to fuck the 6'5" gorgeous boy with the perfect hair and glasses who reads YA novels in the library with a pensive, yet deeply erotic stare.

I actually had hot girls have a go at me in high school, would never settle for fatties

Depends how chubby and homely she is if we're being honest.

There's a huge divide between being "easy" and "playing hard to get"
Is just wanting to build a relationship before having sex really that much of a dealbreaker to you, user

no but i had chad potential just had crippling shyness, had the body face brain wit

>3d fatty
is this a joke? who's that desperate?

I don't think there was one. One of the back corners was mine.
Unless I was made sit up the front

No. Fat ugly women do not deserve relationships and even if they do they should realize sex is the most important foundation to any strong relationship. If it weren't men would just date men.

Only if she has exquisite taste in various media

No. I can get something slightly better. The junkie, bulimic, hyper-sexual and submissive girl with no friends either.

if she played video games with me listened to music and wanted to live in the woods and would also get healthy with me sure

I'm going to pretend you aren't an attention whore/LARPer and say no because I'm an anti-gigachad and I reject all of those belonging to the female race for being gay.

Attached: 123412567573.jpg (502x500, 61K)

Homely is the only thing that gives me reservations, my only physical requirement for a girl is an okay face

I tried dating that girl

She was always talking about some obscure literature non stop 24/7

It got annoying real quick so I cut her off. I dont regret it

A girl like that gave me the hardest time In high school. Like my existence would bother her enough for her to be actively hostile to me. Otherwise, Id give her a chance.

Attached: 9AB5C8D0-2061-452A-A5C9-63F170260773.jpg (1439x1798, 262K)

>in high school
Think I am way too old for her, even my age gap wishes have their limits.
Aside from that, I like the personality type and it would depend on how chubby we are talking about.

not that user but

>Is just wanting to build a relationship before having sex really that much of a dealbreaker to you, user
this is literally all I want to do and girls are either so into me they want to have sex within the first 24 hours of meet or they ghost me OR they're so distrusting of my intentions that they make communication with them nearly impossible.

Why do girls do this?!

I would, but I know she wouldn't date me because I have a small dick

>tfw quiet new girl with no friends had a crush on me and I actively avoided her
She wasn't even chubby or homely. Solid 7/10. I held out for my 8/10 oneitis who had a bf and just used me.

Still kicking myself for not taking that prime 16yo pussy when it presented itself. Now I struggle to get the attention of used up 6/10s with inflated standards and cellulite.

Many know nothing else, so they don't know how to react to it. And some want nothing else. Some want it to be like you do.
Different strokes

Yes god please yes