Hey Jow Forums you probs get this question 100 times but I’ve never posted here before so I just wanna know what’re...

Hey Jow Forums you probs get this question 100 times but I’ve never posted here before so I just wanna know what’re some home exercises I can do to lose a lot of body fat really quickly? Would appreciate some diet tips too cos I know that’s an important part of it (e.g how to discipline my eating habits).

Pic related in the sense that it’s roughly how I look to roughly how I want to look. I’m not looking for any miracles I’m not a retard, just a boost to change my lifestyle.

Attached: 0FB1F964-75CB-4C1F-A024-5881C10F0871.jpg (698x503, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2vz_U8kxDlg
youtu.be/1onQ0nxgWFM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do you have any equipment you can use?

join a gym
track your calories and keep below 2000 a day
start running or biking around your neighborhood
keep doing it for at least a year

>how to discipline my eating habits
Fuck off. If you’re not serious about getting fit then don’t waste our time

Well for one, read the fucking sticky.

But most basic exercises with no equipment are good old pushups, sit ups, plank, squats, running. If you're looking to lose weight "quick" you're in for a treat. No such thing as quick, took you months/years to gain the weight, will take that time to lose it. God speed user, I'm 70 lbs down from my heaviest to lightest. For diet I would recommend small slight changes, cut out sugar in coffee, fast food, pop, chips, shit like that. Don't go on a crash of eating kale and shit for every meal because you will never maintain that. It's a slow, progressive change, it takes months to develop new habits but if you're on this website it means you WANT to do it, now just fuckin do it.

I have a 5kg weighted ball and some low weight dumbbells

I notice a lot of people in the online internet community think this is constructive in some way. He asked a legitimate question showing he’s serious. Your pissy response doesn’t make you a cool hard alpha not is it gonna make OP any more inclined to get Jow Forums. It’s not motivating, it’s not cool, it’s not helpful, and it’s most certainly not good for anyone. You’re more cancerous than the incels, although I’d be willing to bet that most of the ones giving these shitty responses are just angry incels who think they’ve worked hard in life because they made some newbie gains. Fuck off.

Thanks for the advice user you have a point but I am determined and congrats on the weight loss

Online fitness** fuck my suck

I was about the same as you last Christmas

I've dropped 20lbs and probably could drop another 15 or so.

But all I've really done is Intermittent Fasting and cut out most sugars (especially pop) and lite beers when I do have them
16hr fast and 8hr eating window

Basicly black coffee and water till noon, then lunch, dinner and NO calories after 8, or if I do, I try to push back my lunch the next day

Do it for a week or so to find what works for you

Below 2000? There like an app that counts that stuff I’ll assume but is there anything specific you can recommend? Appreciated user

Wow 20lb is great congrats dude, that gives me some confidence. I’ve fasted before and it kinda worked so maybe I can try that sounds like a decent idea thanks

Fasting

I dropped 60lbs from February to September fasting in 48 hour intervals
Recently I've been stressed as fuck and have been putting the pounds back on. It's easy, it works, but it's not long term at all. I was proud of myself but you need to get out of the instant gratification mindset and make some real lifestyle changes. I plan to start keto and to hit the gym as my next attempt, good luck user

snake diet.

Bump

This 100%

youtu.be/2vz_U8kxDlg
youtu.be/1onQ0nxgWFM

Bump

Keto with exercise. Make sure to replenish your electrolytes via tablet or carb free drinks or you'll get fatigued as shit. It's not easy though, takes discipline to maintain. I personally stay under 15g of carbs a day, but I'm pretty hardcore about keto, you can get away with more carbs it will just slow your progress.

Eventually you'll want to join a gym, but you can do goblet squats, dumbbell over head press, dumbbell chest press off the floor, dumbbell romanian dead lifts, lunges, pushups. Doing burpees will help you lose a lot of calories but since they are exhausting, maybe you should purchase a jump rope.

>op pic related.

Attached: Boomer.png (741x1069, 614K)

Don't choose your exercise based on calorie burn. Instead, count calories. Calculate your passive metabolic rate and go 500+ kcal below that. Weight loss guaranteed.

This post, it reeks of basedness.

>16hr fast and 8hr eating window
What does this mean? Can I eat for 8 hours!?

2000 is way too many for most people.
1200 if you want to lose weight

You're going to get a lot of retarded advice, but the objective truth is that losing weight will come from diet almost entirely - it's not a supporting factor. Invest in a food scale, weigh, and track everything you eat.

just give up
if you arent intelligent enough to read the sticky you aren't intelligent enough to understand any replies given here

Not OP but fuck off and read this based user

based

I dropped 50 lbs through out the year by
>tracking calories
>eating mostly sauté chicken breast with veg / water cooked oats mixed with whey protein / scrambled or boiled eggs
>gym 5 times a week, weights + cardio 3 days of the week
>cheat meal once a week
It was an on off thing for me so could have been done in less than a year but I did it nonetheless

this is epic

haha keto? bless your heart

* farts in your face *