You ever just sit in the corner of your room shivering and shaking because the anxiety is just that bad?

You ever just sit in the corner of your room shivering and shaking because the anxiety is just that bad?

Attached: 1497574254660.png (633x758, 30K)

yeah, when I have crack comedowns

ah

mental illness my guy

what a rush

yes, used to go into my closet when I had one, curl up in a ball and bury my head into my knees

Attached: 1526954867640.gif (398x205, 1.69M)

only when I think about the possibility of the big bang happening again after the death of the universe, and the conditions that gave rise to human life and my consciousness were somehow to reoccur meaning suicide isn't an escape

Not exactly. I usually ruminate pure obsessional worries, doubt many choices that I have made, stare at the ceiling or out the window or drive around town around the same routes like a maniac and walk trails.

I found out that the closet in the room of which I reside is as close to a sensory deprivation chamber as I can find.

>dad on phone with mom
>hands phone to me
>put my ear to the phone
>too nervous to start talking
>start shaking and sweating, tearing up
>curl up into a ball and sit there
>unable to move
>mom hangs up and calls me back
>i can talk to her now
I forgot to be myself again

Attached: 1530297891595.jpg (465x498, 61K)

what causes this? it's really cute.

I'm pretty sure we're just on an infinite loop. We'll meet again in the next kalpa

Yeah, this happens all the time now. Especially if I start to think about where I'm heading in life or my future.
I'm so fucked because I can't even think about my future without breaking down for at least an hour.

Utter failure, and it isn't cute for a man to not be able to talk with his own mother over a phone.

Do you exercise? Specifically running? Your body's internal chemistry isn't designed for a life of sitting around. Anxiety will build due to the fight or flight response and you will become depressed due to the lack of endorphins. Also if you have bad anxiety stop smoking weed and taking excessive caffeine. Seriously though running is like a silver bullet, you will be too tired to be anxious for a bit and it will have been worked out of your system. The first few times will suck but your body will get used to it and you will start to look forward to your workouts. The gains also look nice.

Attached: CC3C20A1-74A9-4952-9C8D-FBEA81046655.jpg (597x593, 41K)

I'm a pacer myself

Attached: pacing.jpg (202x249, 11K)

I've been thinking about running for a long while but I've never been able to push myself to do it.

I've never touched weed and I'm not a coffee drinker so that's not really a problem I guess.

Yes. Its so scary that the situation that makes me feel that way is real, and i feel like i cant do anything about it. I try to forget it and move on but i never forget. The pain always comes back, the pain never ends

>spent countless nights worrying about gamma ray bursts, asteroid impacts, supervolcanic eruptions, epidemics, and nuclear war as a kid
>thought I had testicle cancer after my balls swelled up after I kept fapping multiple times per day when I first started puberty
>was worried that the pulse in my head was because there was a bomb in there
>worried that the sounds of vehicles outside my house were tanks invading from another country
>thought a cop was going to shoot me when he pulled me over
>constantly think about ai automating job and its impact on society
>constantly worried about my parents and grandparents dying since I was 16

Who else was already a /doomer/ as a kid

Attached: 1519133912975.png (612x776, 83K)

I squirm around in bed and scream gibberish into my pillow it's oddly calming

Also
>used to sleep with a blanket over my head because I was worried about bugs crawling in my nose, mouth, and ears

Not the corner but all day every day until I had to ask for the mind control drugs. Ain't gonna lie it was that bad. Now I never would do those drugs again.

Damn i remember when i couldn't leave my house most days because of that shit.
4 years later i'm functioning almost normally, things genuinely can change. The big change came for me when i learnt to stop giving a shit.

I know this will be regarded as complete retardation, but since there is a full moon tonight, i'm going to share how I cured my anxiety, depression, and whatever else was ailing me:

If your able to see the moon, look at it and try to ignore your depth perception. Bring it to the foreground of your vision.

Sometimes I tense up my entire body to the point that I'm literally shaking whenever I remember stupid & cringy things ive done in the past. Idk if that counts as anxiety

After five years of taking psychotropic meds, I think that my meds are finally starting to work. My psychiatrist is currently prescribing to a cocktail of four different meds: Wellbutrin (antidepressant), Remeron (antidepressant), Abilify (antipsychotic), and Adderall (psychostimulant). They are for the treatment of four different disorders: major depressive disorder, generalized anxiety disorder, social anxiety disorder, and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. I feel drunk almost. Almost.

OP here

I don't know what's worse: the isolation I subject myself to just to get away from everyone or the widespread paranoia I feel just from being around people. I can feel everyone's eyes always on me, disembodied even. And the laughter, God, the laughter. There's nothing I can't stand more.