I was a Christian and my life went to total shit with agony and bad luck

I was a Christian and my life went to total shit with agony and bad luck

should I try the opposite like with devils and demons and shit and see if my luck changes?

Attached: tenor.png (640x604, 237K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RUOzyhePpwo
darkthrone85.org/exposing-joy-of-satan/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There is a third choice. It sounds retarded, but it's a good choice. Pray to Lord J'blius. Juh-blee-us.
Low powered god that values justice and decency, and nothing else.

Virtues to J'blius include being strange and/or bizarre, truthful, kind, and funny.

Kindness to the kind, cruelty to the cruel. That's the mantra of J'blius.

Don't pray often. Don't pray for enormous things, but when you're suffering intensely, you can pray and he may well help you. Just be decent in your heart, or he might actually kill you instead. Usually in a nasty way.

You shouldn't forcefully change your beliefs. You can still stay christian, but personally I found Satanism to be the most natural choice for me.

No. The pagan perspective on luck was much richer than our modern version though, and I believe it can be integrated into a Christian life without any kind of sacrilege.
youtu.be/RUOzyhePpwo

I just want the one thing I want out of life and thats it I dont care who gives it to me or what happens afterwards

is this a Christian thing?

No. It sounds kinda like Jesus I know but it's an entirely different entity. Something in between an archangel and arch-demon. J'blius is naturally well intentioned, but is not omniscient or omnipotent. Something must call his attention to a person or scenario. That's why you don't pray often. Kind of like how your eyes can see the entire room but to see detail you need to move your eyeballs and focus on something.

Seriously though, you don't have to be a saint, you just have to generally, honestly mean well. If you don't, he'll probably kill you somehow.

>I find Satanism better

Oh ok Mr. Edgelord

Attached: download (1).jpg (246x205, 13K)

Ok Mr.I-am-too-lazy-to-read-a-single-thing-about-the-topic-at-hand-so-i'll-just-throw-around-my-useless-opinions

So, what exactly is it that you want?

dude its all bullshit, stop playing pretend and face reality.

go back to yeshiva, kike

Joyofsatan.com please read it'll change your life :)

>being christian for the purpose of reward while on earth
try to actually read your own holy book some time dumbass

no man I wasn't asking for anything its just a had a bunch of really bad tragedies happen in my life

'There is also another vanity, which is done upon the earth. There are just men to whom evils happen, as though they had done the works of the wicked: and there are wicked men, who are as secure, as though they had the deeds of the just: but this also I judge most vain.'

try not being a superstitious low iq turd

How about you believe in Jesus and live that horrible life of yours anyway. Heaven is eternal, this life will barely register, it is infinitesimally small. Why would you even need to worry at all?

> He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.

John 12:25

>Joyofsatan.com
I have a better idea. pic related

Attached: Fringe_girl.png (504x472, 479K)

Joy of Satan debunked darkthrone85.org/exposing-joy-of-satan/

Kinda knew where it was going honestly. Thanks for reminding me.

Read the book of Job, devil tells God to fuck some guys life up to see if he will stay loyal. If you really are a christian you should just read the whole bible or atleast give a shit about it, lukewarm fags get the worst of both worlds, if you believe in an all powerful deity who will punish and reward everything, why wouldn't you become a fundamentalist freak about it?

Attached: 1540090102357.png (864x70, 10K)

I looked for 5 minutes through my folder to finder that scene where Mario's eyes start bleeding when the troll says ni**er but I couldn't find it

Attached: Its_not_Rape_if_their_pupils_turn_into_hearts_ask_any_lawyer.png (500x831, 130K)