What was your most chad moment?

What was your most chad moment?

keep it fit related. How are your winter bulks coming along? I'm sort of stuck at 16% body fat right now

Attached: 1517500826211.jpg (259x194, 8K)

one time when this guy was fucking my wife i worked up the courage to knock on the door and ask them if they wouldnt mind keeping it down as i was trying to watch my favorite tv show (rick and morty).
Im not sure if they hard me.

*heard

Bulked too hard and gotta start maintenance calories next week; start cutting by mid January probably.

What reason would you ever have to go past 16% bodyfat?

>2 years in to lifting
>see teens miring me all the time from the corner of my eye
>see scrawny nerd benching 90 lbs and struggling
>see me when i first started in him
>approach him and start giving him genuine lifting advice
>befriend the guy and start working out with him
>see all the time shallow cunts giggling at him while i spot him and motivate him, tell him to ignore the cum guzzling whores

Being Chad isn't always about being a dick, anons.

Make him your apprentice

>see noob trying to pick up somethin heavy
>go pick it up
>noob

An ugly ass bitch from my extended friends group sent me a pic of me she took today. I wow reaccted that shit and closed the chat. She then said not even a thank you? I said thx, good night. Felt pretty good turning a girl down for once

>see all the time shallow cunts giggling at him while i spot him and motivate him, tell him to ignore the cum guzzling whores
Jesus what a bunch of cunts. Ive never seen anyone laugh at people lifting in the gym, and Ive seen kids barely able to lift the bar.

I go to Planet Faggotry right now due to the fact it's the only 24 hr gym near me. Bunch of shallow cunts go there.

I honestly dont understand anything you wrote there. What the fuck did you do? I'm not even a boomer I'm 18 and I have no idea what you just said.

That be the plan my dude.

There’s a dude in my town that no one likes. Starts fights, crashes parties that sort of thing. Well I fucked his mom twice this year, and I told my friend group and now the word is spreading fast. Might have to get out of town soon before shit gets serious.

Attached: 4672ED54-DF05-4DA2-8272-C94576651D77.jpg (1660x1323, 360K)

Which one of us is having a stroke?

r u ok user?

Attached: 1481532196218.jpg (655x527, 59K)

>was at a girls place today for a houseparty
>got really drunk
>saw some dumbells on the ground and started curling for reps
>"wow user, you can do so many of those"
>"it's not my fault your dad lifts pussy ass weights"

top kek

Attached: IMG_0032.jpg (1400x788, 100K)

Sorry bros, im just drunk, thats the best i can do

drunk posters are best posters

Fingered my ex during a class at uni which had always been a fantasy of mine. Was pretty cash

"judgement free zone"

Thats not chad thats nigger

So God damn based

They actually give no fucks about that shit at the PF in my town. The lunk alarm is triggered by a switch under the front desk and have never heard it go off and I slam dumbbells all the time. so long as you don't cause a rucus they don't give a shit.

Attached: 1512523348013.jpg (584x435, 40K)

Based and chadpilled

Attached: 1539982231225.png (264x258, 56K)

I'm EU so I wouldn't know. At least there's one non-pussified PF there.

The Gold's Gym that is relocating closer to me is what I'm gonna move to as soon as it re opens. Tired of this gym tho lol.

Holy shit i just looked up what a Lunk alarm is, how can anyone take that place seriously?

SJW cunts who want to attempt to lose weight, while they eat a whole free pizza on free pizza day.

Everybody is going to say fake and gay but I had a trashy 5/10 girl from tinder litterly answer the phone while sucking my dick when her cousin called. She actually caught on too and seemed pretty into it giggling and everything. Had her on speaker

Attached: 7pjmklv7en621.jpg (1125x941, 76K)

free pizza day is everyday at pf

fake and gay, trashy girls on tinder would not act so perversely.

Don't be salty cause you aint livin bro

Did she lick your fingers while in class too?

>Don't be salty cause you aint livin bro
WHAT IM NOT SALTY BRO I GET HELLA PUSSY, IF ANYTHING YOUR THE SALTY ONE HAHA

>checked
But no, woulda been way too obvious. Kinda regret not smashing in a stairwell somewhere
t.dead sea

based hahaposter

my autistic brother doesn't get a lot of attention from my family, and he doesn't have many friends to begin with. I noticed this but didn't go out of my way to be his friend (he's not incredibly autistic but enough for it to be annoying). he always wanted me to play this game on the computer he really liked, and I always said no.
one day I decided to be a good brother and actually try the game. when I finally told him I wanted to play the game his eyes lit up with excitement. he was so happy to see someone play with him and enjoy time with him. I didn't know how something so small would mean so much to him until I saw his reaction. I never say no to an opportunity to play with him anymore. I love you bro

Can't reall think of a moment that was my most chad but yesterday I went down to the pool with a bunch of mates and started wrestling for fun and strengthmogged every one in front of 3 qt girls.

Felt good, seratonin was boosted.

Attached: cc.png (492x334, 162K)

Wholesome

I fucked this med student for an hour straight and next time we met up all she said was "I want your big dick inside me." Felt pretty good.

Attached: 1530645474221.jpg (1343x1159, 1.74M)

I love you too bro

When chicks are diggin you the bigger your dick is. But the more she loses interest the smaller your fuckin dick gets. Stay grounded my homie. And congrats on the lay

>some girl was flirting with me at work
>I wasn't into her so I hooked her up with my friend
>that was 8 years ago
>now they are married and expecting

kek

I want to be this person one day.

good job user unironically. bro move

hahaha epic

Gonna need a greentext, hombre.

Attached: frank mir.gif (300x170, 1.63M)

> Walking home from target on a Saturday night to my dorm
> Thottie stops me and says she knows me from class
> Say I don't think so (Stem fag taking higher level chemistry classes in freshman year)
> Asks me what my major is
> Say ChemE pretty sure thottiana is a liar when she says she is too
> Put earphones in and say stop lying to me as I walk away
> 5 minutes later as I'm walking I stop and process what just happened
> Realize she prolly wanted to hookup
Idk if autistic or Chad 2 years ago when this happened but as I grow older I realize there isn't much of a difference
I'm always at 10-12% no matter what lol I just lean bulk all the time

What game is it?

Gf of 7 yrs breaks up with me (in male 28)

3 months later get inheritance (600k)

Go to Dominican still feel blue

Fuck girl on second day a solid 8/10 huuggee ass

Next day see girl with birthday hat

Say hey happy b'day how old?

She says 17 today you going to give me another gift

Felt good man

>Roommate at Uni gets his first ever gf
>Roommate is kinda ugly and also a nerd, thusly his gf is a super autistic animu-watching gamer grill XD type
>Meet her for the first time, she's not a stunner but surprisingly more attractive than I expected, maybe a 6.5-7/10 but most importantly not fat
>When she comes over she's got one of those backpacks covered in anime pins and related trinkets
>Is also wearing a replica of the hat that Lucoa from Mrs Kobayashi's Dragon maid wears with the dragon horns and all
>Ohboyherewego.png
>Drinking and chilling with group of friends, animu gf is drunk and rambling about anime with two other nerd friends
>Time to reveal my power level
>"You know, I can already tell you have shit taste because you're wearing the same hat as a literal pedophile"
>Her eyes go wide
>Queue a 15 minute drunken/semi-friendly argument about how dragon maid is absolute garbage
>two days later she sends me a risque snap out of nowhere and asks to hang out and watch dragon maid together
>turns into a conversation that ends with her flat out saying if she wasn't dating roommate we would be fucking
>Screenshot conversation
>block her instantly
>send it all to roommate
>last I heard they're fighting now

Remember Jow Forums, all women are disgusting whores, even the autistic anime nerd ones, and you should never indulge women at all, as they are the root of all evil and problems on earth.

Attached: 1526359084510.jpg (334x334, 88K)

you did good, pepe

>that post
>those digits
extremely based

Attached: 1515199433144.jpg (600x800, 274K)

You're a good guy

Attached: 2d7.gif (540x603, 369K)

I hope this is some kind of bot

>didn't fuck
>snitched on local community

have fun with that self-flagellation, burn til you learn.

I guarantee you're ugly

*Sniff* Wish my family would play games with me. They don't understand how much it means just to have someone take interest in something that interests you.

>>last I heard they're fighting now
BASED and REDPILLED

>betraying your roommate for cheap retard girl pussy who is obviously willing to cheat is a good thing
Ask me how I know you don't have any friends

>one time when this guy was fucking my wife

Attached: 1545974074671.jpg (246x246, 11K)

That was the joke Mong

>I'm 18
>literally born in 2000
holy shit

Attached: time keeps on slippin.jpg (550x366, 60K)

godspeed fren

One of my female friends said that she wanted to name her child after me, I told her to stop lying to me and walked off

Attached: the state of rock.png (300x300, 163K)

What did she mean by this?

Attached: 47616CB3-3E9F-40E9-9A8B-A14E10E8BA86.png (1314x1042, 943K)

>600k inheritence

the jew inside me turned at this

Not fit related but a few years back was at a school football game was with this new group of friends. met some girl and talked for a bit, at one point she said something like "why would you give a fuck about me" and I responded with "if I don't give a fuck an you I guess I wouldn't care if I found your contact in my phone tommorow"*handing her my phone on the add contact page* (she did it but we never got anywhere)

>at work
>gal hugs me around waist
>bend over and snag her around the waist
>full inversion
>chin resting comfortably on snatch
>whisper into her crotch
>"there is nothing here for you, thot"
>tombstone straight into the foundation, cracking tile
>she is convulsing on the floor in a growing pool of blood
>other girls are screaming and running for a manager
>"guess some girls just can't handle the guns!"
>snag a handful of mixed nuts
>stroll over to the kitchen to see what's up with my man Carl
>he kinda looks up to me

Attached: Billy-Ray-Cyrus.jpg (360x450, 74K)

>16
>at a highschool house party
>see two girls from a different school talking
>i had about 2 beers, feeling wasted
>walk in from behind them, put my arms around both of them
>ladies, why don't you come over the back with me?
>they actually agree and follow me
>user have you seen two girls make out before?
>eventually they both go down on me
>one leaves half way through because she had a bf
>avoid them both rest of the night
>never done anything remotely as chad or degenerate since
>tfw hit sexual peak at 16

holy fuck this is high level chaddition

Attached: 1502013952154.jpg (408x439, 21K)

as someone with an autistic (older) brother as well, I feel for this so hard. Anons if you have any autistic or actually mentally impaired family members please be kind to them, I've worked with the Autism society and volunteer opportunities and even the smallest things can make their day.

Attached: 1526014224719.jpg (753x611, 87K)

This is why you make sure your woman is less attractive than you so she stays insecure and is less likely to try and pull this shit

Isn't that the plot of American Pie

Based
Cringe

haven't seen her since

I'll toast to that, my incredibly based gentleman

Attached: 1532717861495.png (250x244, 88K)

>at high school party
>practicing Gun Kata movements like Christian Bale in Equilibrium
>drunk qt tells me her feet are cold and asks me to rub them
>say nothing and throw a towel at her feet
>continue Gun Kata movements
ALPHA AS F U C K

Attached: 1530094966402.jpg (960x650, 42K)

Haha this is so fucking true

>Gf of 7 yrs breaks up with me (in male 28)
>3 months later get inheritance (600k) lucky for you the trash took itself out

*ahem*

BASED

Attached: B5DB9BAE-9F5D-4321-BC1F-01AD30312004.jpg (511x671, 35K)

Before even lifting and being very fat I got a million tinder matches from qts in the netherlands. It was a very EPIC gamer moment for me.

got a good kek out of this one

Based and fakepilled

uh

Chad Paladin

Attached: 1365055419778.png (530x482, 200K)

You're a legend m8

Attached: mrtears.gif (200x150, 342K)

BLOATMAXX

For you

>Be me 20
>Builtfat because of bulk
>Spot MILF at apartment pool
>Flirt with her
>End up smashing her IN the pool
>Add her on facebook
>Meet up again a month later
>Smash her again
>She blocks me after
Doesn’t matter had sex. MILF sex is the best. She was Italian and had giant hips and breasts. Told one guy in my group, then I started getting asked every where I go. Hopefully I don’t get shot soon boys

Attached: 1772C664-AE08-4C95-95EE-554D79DA67DA.jpg (365x431, 161K)

lol

After I finally got Jow Forums with a ripped body, huge muscles, perfect abs and thicc legs I placed a mirror on the ceiling of my roof so I can watch myself as I masturbate.

Its the most chad thing I have ever done, because technically I blew a load all over this 10/10s chest.

god i wish this was real
if it is, you're a true bro

Noted bro, thanks.

Attached: C0Ks1haXUAAmKcH.jpg (282x332, 17K)

>Remember Jow Forums, all women are disgusting whores, ESPECIALLY the autistic anime nerd ones, and you should never indulge women at all, as they are the root of all evil and problems on earth.
Ftfy

He based

based