How fast benzo addiction develops? I have been taking 2-3mg of clonazepam per day for 3 weeks...

How fast benzo addiction develops? I have been taking 2-3mg of clonazepam per day for 3 weeks, do i get any withdrawals if i take break for a week?

I was suicidal and anxious AF before i got prescription, will it skyrocket?

Attached: sj58117e0b.jpg (960x810, 92K)

Have you heard of Google you fucking retard

>2 to 3mg of Clonazepam per day
>3 weeks
Lol. M8 you are taking too much. Stop it. Just take 1mg a day for like a week, then 0.5mg then stop it altogether.

Attached: Akari Reaction (483).jpg (525x585, 28K)

It didn't help

strap yourself in, you're not gonna sleep and face serious panic attacks dunno the severity of the withdrawal but daily for that long it's gonna fuck you pretty hard. It's always best to taper off benzos not quit cold turkey people get seizures and die doing that

I like being comfortably numb.Also can smoke weed without panic attacks.

Listen to this user . Taper off in a week or two and you should be fine desu. Fix the shit in your life. These medications aren't the answer. Just fix your goddamned fucking life and never take this shit again after you taper off.

Attached: Akari11.gif (500x514, 991K)

i take like 4mg a day for like two years now. stopped, didnt feel any withdrawl just to test it

Shit in my life is not fixable.

>Take 4mg a day
How is your memory by now lol?

Attached: 1539909909539.gif (345x345, 143K)

pretty good still. i'll pop em till i die

>Shit in my life is not fixable.
What is your life like?

That bad for such a short time? I once took morphine and codeine for month, all i experienced was sore legs and bit short temper for few days.

I've been feeling a lot less miserable since I stopped taking benzos. Went through a few of them but xanax fucked my shit right up, I was a complete mess.

i spent 2012 - 2014 taking xanax daily and binging once a month or so. also drinking a lot at the time. i don't remember much from those years. but im also not dead. thinking back i'd rather not have done it. but it was also pretty fun. so

Attached: three-birds-make-smiling-face.jpg (800x605, 33K)

You're insane. This shit should never be taken for more than a few weeks. There was this other user who made a thread saying how he destroyed his cognition because of this fucking drug and now he's impaired for life and had awful depersonalization/derealization. You're fucked m8.

Attached: Screenshot_20181024-062151.png (1080x1920, 1024K)

Stop being a druggie

That's what fucking benzos do. They fuck you up and worsen what you've initially been taking them for.

Attached: ca53cc5d-2dff-4680-bba8-8aedad899acd.jpg (533x800, 34K)

stop being a faggot

op, the only thing you need to be careful about is tapering off them because you can have a seizure, dont worry though you definitely havent been taking enough for that

>How fast benzo addiction develops?
If you're asking that question it's already too late for you.

Not the user in your image, but I took diazepam for four years and quit about two years ago. I have the same symptoms and that user. Withdrawal was horrible, absolutely horrible. And now I'm just a shell of my former self. It's like a chemical lobotomy.

im on benzos as well OP.
they are comfy bro.
I dont can if I get addiction at all bro

Attached: 1518061035751.jpg (900x1200, 114K)

Probably already addicted my man, no joke

Ultra kek. Don't take this drug lol

Attached: 9d9dfa487e981c1bc95b9a58e661bea8-d503qt4.jpg (432x554, 87K)

That's about the absolute limit before developing a dependence. You will probably experience withdrawals anyway but they shouldn't be much worse than muscle tension and insomnia.

>tfw intentionally taking a two week break before getting my xanax refill
>tfw can't think of anything except benzos and how badly I want one

I have lots of prescription diazepam and I don't take them. What should I do with it?

Yes, he did, you fucking stupid mutt. There's your answer.