How bad is smoke one joint daily for gains?

How bad is smoke one joint daily for gains?

Attached: 2D1A1926-0BE4-4769-B751-E531556C05C4.jpg (2284x3926, 2M)

mentally you become a zombie who looks down at others being satisfied while in reality you're just a few months away from being a dissatisfied pothead

physically you release more estrogen

I smoke at night so I don’t think being a zombie would be a problem

it's not a problem at all, unless it makes you overeat when trying to cut or w/e

Attached: freedomwishes.jpg (300x250, 122K)

will prevent rem sleep not good. dont do it

t. ignorant morons who bought into reefer madness style propaganda like good little NPCs

enjoy your nodream sleep

i cycle through about 2-5 dreams every night and they are more of a "trip" than weed ever will be

Lmfao Weed is literally NPC tier. Everyone smokes weed

Sounds like opinion of users rather than fact, I've been smoking daily for 8+ years and lifting just as long. The estrogen scare is a meme. No gyno and have only built or maintained strength/mass always when using

Please stop smoking weed brother

Honestly this.
I could never dream when trying to sleep after smoking. All I could see would be a black screen like a switched off TV

I've tried everything. Weed is shit and it will make you into a shit person

Yea gotta get into hallucinogens you're right

Once a week at most. Even then it's still pretty bad for you mentally.

Post body
I dont doubt you I just wanna see if true or not

where the hell does one get a hold of this stuff? asking for a friend

Most places should have disposable razors. I suggest your local drugstore.

fpbp

Even if estrogen doesn't interferes directly with your gains, if will fuck up your mind and your sleep

Weed is literally the drug most shilled by lefties etc wonder why

This is why anecdotes are not proof. The greatest lucid dreaming I've ever done in my life has been because of marijuana.

It does prevent rem sleep, look it up, that shit ain't propaganda and you really need rem sleep, it's very important.

lmao, everyones talking about not dreaming if they smoke weed but what if you never dreamed in the first place.

Now technically everyone dreams but some people just don't remember them at all such as myself. I only started smoking weed at 19 and i couldn't remember dreams before or after

The only dreams i ever remember are the really fucked up ones, am i missing out on some awesome sleeping experiences?

Honestly never smoked weed once in my life, true fact. But the biggest guy I know (goddamn that chest) smokes a joint daily. Don’t think it matters.

My bud and I call it "resistance training". It's great for combating pain from DOMS without interfering with muscle healing.

not everyone is you retard

You same as me, only ever fucked up dreams and hardly ever. If you smoke weed then stop you can remember dreams sometimes.

I had vivid dreams after smoking and falling asleep, what are you talking about