Winners

Women want to fuck winners. This has been true for all of history. Debate me if you want, but you'll never get consistently laid unless you're in the top 10% of the male populace.

I was an average looking guy, but got into an industry that made me a lot of money. Once I started making real money, then my confidence went through the ceiling. The rest is history...

Attached: 5678gv87d.jpg (1280x1710, 207K)

Other urls found in this thread:

flowingdata.com/2017/11/01/who-is-married-by-now/
theblog.okcupid.com/a-womans-advantage-82d5074dde2d
elle.com/uk/life-and-culture/culture/news/a31293/men-swipe-right-on-tinder-more-than-women-study-confirms/
technologyreview.com/s/601909/how-tinder-feedback-loop-forces-men-and-women-into-extreme-strategies/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypergamy
psmag.com/environment/17-to-1-reproductive-success
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why am i rolling in okcupid attention then?

Attached: dmitri2.png (215x65, 6K)

In a few hundred years it'll be the top 0.0000000000000000000000001% of men.

Then guys like you and guys like me will be getting laid exactly as often: that is to say, not at all.

So, you know, enjoy it while it lasts, buddy.

My favorite before I gave up hope was setting it to "located anywhere" to get attention from third world women looking for a green card. It made me feel less like I was wasting my time, plus I'm pretty sure it helped my profile's attractiveness algorithm.
God almighty were conversations awkward, though. Just fucking terrible. I did get three dates out of it eventually (though they went terribly), but what a waste of time.

>90% of men do not get laid
This is what brainlet incels actually believe.

I put it to within 100 miles. I messaged probably 10 cuties, got 4 messages back. already got a date and only made the account yesterday. I made it as goofy as possible and chicks still like it.

Good luck if you have that attitude. I'll keep taking women that you could've had if you put in effort to sort out your life.

Most guys don't get laid consistently. Are you one of them?

You don't have a proves of the opposite.

agree halfly with you also.
suits is a pretty good show, 8th season here tomorrow, so I'm glad

flowingdata.com/2017/11/01/who-is-married-by-now/
click between the ganders and races and observe that the difference between genders is negligible but the difference between races is significant.

The ability to make a woman laugh is arguably one of the greatest assets you'll have. I've known fatter guys who do well with women because they have everyone on the floor laughing all night.

Have fun on your date.

thanks. maybe i should charge people to make okcupid profiles for them.

Yeah mate. Looking forward to it too.

Just saying, the definition of "winner" has narrowed significantly over the years, and will probably continue to narrow until guys like you are no longer considered to be winners. So you're going to get laid like crazy, but your great-great-great-great-great-great-grandsons are going to die virgins. Your genetic line is doomed to oblivion no matter what, all you can do is delay the inevitable.

Actually, there might be a market for it. Most guys aren't optimizing when it comes to online dating profiles. That's where you come in to help.

Less than 1% of people die virgins.

Thanks for sharing. I'm not surprised that Asians are at the top.

Do you have a source for this other than your fat incel ass?

What is true is that you have to be one of the best at something to get laid on demand.

It can be money, looks, charisma, expertise...

The other question is : Is it worth it putting that much effort for pussy ? Most girls aren't wife material these days ( boys arent's better, they are... bois. )

Sometimes I get extremely sexually frustrated, then once I get my balls emptied, I say to myself " not worth it."

If that's the case, then my great-great-great-great-great-grandson didn't give his son proper guidance.

said like a true normie

Attached: 1521878798186.jpg (400x583, 62K)

You make a very interesting point. I suppose the situation which you've just outlined happens in your late 20s / early 30s. Personally, I've moved to dating almost exclusively Eastern Asian Women. They're much better wife material than all the other races. And, you're breeding with someone who likely has a high IQ. That's good for your offspring.

First of all, I don't believe that number. Secondly, I believe the number, whatever it is now, will be significantly higher by the time our generation is dying off.

Nope. I just take it your just the average loser that every women doesn't look at twice on the street.

If it makes you feel any better, when humanity has eventually gone extinct, and it will happen at some point in the distant future, it really won't matter who did or didn't get laid.

Perhaps I can pose a more relevant question to you. What will you value most on your death bed?

>placing value on anything at all

Indeed. Clever guys can just date foreign girls for the free smv boost instead of having to deal with the hypergamy bullshit. For whites ( i'm personnaly mixed ), east asians girls are the way to go.

The problem I have with modern girls and hypergamy is that they refuse to invest in a loser to develop him into a man ( like previous generations, who married early and growed together ).

They believe they deserve a winner asap. So yeah, better yourselves and fuck them, but don't deal with them beyond that, they aren't deserving. Go date foreign

I believe what he said is that the average guy can and do get laid, but he has limited options. he's certainly not drowning in pussy.

>Nobody loses their virginity after 26
Incels are always the most retarded posters.

>Source: I believe

>instead of having to deal with the hypergamy bullshit.
Except... the only reason they have success with them literally is hypergamy?

What's with the winner/loser thing, why does everything has to be a competition.

There are infinitely more options for average guys than before. It is literally easier than ever to find a girl. Why do incels refuse to accept this undeniable fact?

lmao @ getting "confidence" from having money.

It'll be a bit late by then mate

nice strawman you've got there, normie

You're right actually. You drop the weight of hypergamy on someone else when you do so. Hypergamy isn't seen as inconvenient when you're taking dvantage of it.

>infinitely more options

This is not true. It's not incel level of drought for the average man but he's certainly not drowning in pussy either.

To have infinitely more option as a man, you need to ascend from your status of average. You don't have to become Brad Pitt, but you can't be the average Joe, especially when Joe is slighty overweight, shorter than 6, intellectually mediocre and dull at best. ( depending of where your live )

They do have sex and relationships... But definitely not female on Tinder range of possibilities.

Explain why you think men have less options today than in the days before instant easy communication?

>winners
An illusion. Winning is a mindset that comes from training yourself to understand that you are improving constantly. You are a better, smarter, richer, stronger person today than you were yesterday.

I think that not only women, but men have fallen in line with Sartre's mantra, "In fashioning myself I fashion man". Your actions and your approach to life is noticed by everyone within your vicinity. People who you might picture as more successful, or lucky than you are, but are just as unsure and cynical as any robot or incel.

Be open to change, anons. Be open for the better.
>t. successful college student who climbed out of extreme poverty and an physically + emotionally abusive household

I understand why you're asking this question, this may seems counter-intuitive.

Beyond the fact that feminism has pretty much castrated the average male ( won't elaborate, this is usual Jow Forums tier bullshit ), social media has vastly expanded females range of options aswell.

The problem is that men tends to spray & pray on females in the hope that one of them accept their advances. This is why most tinder males users go full swipe right, even the good looking ones. But EVEN before Tinder, FB and others social medias started this issue, in fact Tinder is only the tip of the iceberg. A lot of mens who don't use Tinder have approached know or unknow females on fb, twitter, insta etc... ( me included ! ).

Why would they go for Joe when they might try to catch for good some chad who approached her on Snap ?

The average guy can get some hook up from times to times online but he'll have better chances IRL if he dares. Why ? Because he will have far less competition here.

I will go as far as to say that mens are to blame on a collective level for this issue ( even if womens are not innocents on others aswell )

>feminism has pretty much castrated the average male
Of course it hasn't. This is just a retarded meme that the bottom 1% males tell themselves to pretend it's not their fault they are weak garbage.

You're assuming there is some huge inequality between genders on the internet. There isn't. Both men and women have it far easier than before. Why do you think "women only respond to Chad" could be true and at the same time "men only respond to Stacy" not? It makes no sense.

Incels are in complete denial just let them be

Yeah because they have sex in their 30's and 40's when girls are the over themselves, probably going to be 50's and 60's for today's young men though

Only people in huge denial are the anti incels DESU.

What's an anti incel?

Men in their 30s and 40s have a huge amount of easy options. Being a single male in your 30s means pussy galore.

The average male nowadays looks like Brad Pitt so just accept you're bottom of the barrel waste

I'm almost 40, I've met exactly one woman that it could've gone anywhere with in the last 15 years, but she ultimately rejected me.

>Just have a le positive attitude
Changing your attitude isn't going to magically defy the laws of mathematics and cycles of history, and isn't going to magically stop the increase in hypergamy hundreds of years in the future.

>he says on Jow Forums
>on Jow Forums of all boards

This idea is so well accepted that even there Europe it has become mainstream. Even normies nowadays in Europe talk about how feminism is trying to deny them of some of their rights.

You haven't seen the debates on french tv when they passed the law to "forbid street harassment"

But i'm not. If I was an incel, I would have put the blame on womens. Here i'm simply explaining why it's not more easy since the rise os social media and such for the common man to get laid.

You can't deny that, but don't call me name just for getting you to feel better. That's childish.

There is one really : theblog.okcupid.com/a-womans-advantage-82d5074dde2d

elle.com/uk/life-and-culture/culture/news/a31293/men-swipe-right-on-tinder-more-than-women-study-confirms/
To put it simply, mens are down to fuck anything that has a pussy.

Womens when drowned with choice are ( this is relative ) extremely selective.

In others words, men are sabotaging themselves by artificillay expanding womens standarts on such apps/social medias.

>But i'm not. If I was an incel, I would have put the blame on womens.
Why? I'm an incel and I only blame myself and my parents.

Then you don't have the typical incel mindset that those above were trying to shame.

If you take most of the responsability for your situation, you're just ( hopefully ) a temporary celibate.

You're a volcel. You could be fucking fresh young pussy left and right if you wanted.

>laws of mathematics prevent me from getting a gf

Men swipe right on everyone. That doesn't mean they would fuck everyone. In fact men will end up rejecting most women at some point before meeting.

I just want to find a nice lonely ugly girl and get married.

How would I be able to do that, just out of curiosity?

>That doesn't mean they would fuck everyone
Obviously, yeah.

>In fact men will end up rejecting most women at some point before meeting.

Men who have a choice. That's a minority.

Are you a female ? I'm not asking you to "shut you down roastie", but because this is a common misconception i find among females when I speak with them about dating issues.

Almost all of them think that the common male has the same numbers of opportunies as the common female.

>becoming confident because of money
quintessentially NPC

Cause both men and women have access to more men and women, and women are more picky.
So this really means Chad has A LOT more options, and average dudes have even less.

There is no nobility in poverty. Being wealthy attracts more women and brings more opportunities to your life.

The same way everyone else does. Tinder, dating sites, bars, social events and so on.

>Men who have a choice. That's a minority.
This incel lie needs to die. The men who "have no choice" are a tiny minority.

You are not making any sense. Chad AND the average guy have a lot more options than before.

>caring that much about what women think
beta as fuck my dude, but at least you have money women will use you for

Agreed. Lonely girls aren't going to walk up to your doorstep.

Every man always has a choice. Even incels can choose to better themselves.

But few men have the choice of discarding most females they match with on dating app. If you think the opposite you are wrong.

So making money and sleeping with lots of women is beta. Right..... Good logic there mate. I bet you have a ton of fun shit lined up for this weekend.

What do you base this on? Memes fed to you on this echo chamber?

Poor farmers in China are able to marry poorer Indonesian women. The vast majority of men have a choice.

Why being so agressive ?

I was what you could call an incel by the past, altrought I wasn't that much blackpilled and hateful, I awlays trought that I could do better once I got my shit together. And I did.

I had to learn many things. And I was curious about how males/females relasionships dynamics, worked. technologyreview.com/s/601909/how-tinder-feedback-loop-forces-men-and-women-into-extreme-strategies/

Internet if full of studies that confirm the hypergamy vs spray & pray strategies. I have also directly asked males & females, IVL and IRL about this.

That was genuinely interesting.

The keyboard Chad who gives advice.

Attached: 47e.png (680x626, 179K)

Yep, as I said earlier, that's an easy way out to bypass defavorable starting odds at the hypergamy game.

What would be interesting to study is the sexual/marital sucess of poorer indonesian mens.

What does hypergamy mean and how is it confirmed?

I've never met a felon that didn't have a girlfriend
>but dey r confident that makes them top 10% lolol

I would imagine that it's higher than poorer Westerners since most are farmers and need children to help. Great question nonetheless.

>What does hypergamy mean

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypergamy

>how is it confirmed?

psmag.com/environment/17-to-1-reproductive-success

Hypergamy dosen't define particulars relationships, only tendancies on the macro level.

Felons are usually on drugs and so are their girlfriends. So in essence, the girl fucks the loser for free drugs.

>A singular prehistoric anomaly determines relationships today better than actual modern statistics
How can you be this stupid?

wow some real winners

Men hook up with uglier women all the time. The garbage of the west can easily find a bride in the East. Thanks for sharing.

Attached: cambodia1.jpg (496x372, 31K)

For the girls, these guys are winners because they provide exactly what they desire. To everyone else, they are scum.

Why are you so angry ? Please explain, i'm genuinely interested.

Modern statistics make the study of hypergamy on an epigenetics level much less clear, since for centuries in monogamy-enforced societies 80% of mens reproduce with 80% of females.

Furthermore, womens ( and we mostly focus on womens, since they are much less expendable than men on a civilisationnal level ) HAD to marry to reproduce. And they couldn't just be second wives to some wealthier farmer, or noble etc...
Again, despite the fact that monogamy has ceased to be de facto enforced, womens tend to marry or at least settle with a single man to have kids. Remnants of monogamy.

However, when talking about casual sexual sucess, tendancies are much more similar to pre-civilisationnal eras, since it's based only on sexual attraction and less on culture.

You can take a look at the animal kingdom for a more extreme depiction of what's happening on the sexual market.

Why are you so angry about being shown how dumb it is to believe in a retarded meme like hypergamy? All because everyone is having sex except you?

Listen honey, I'm down for a discussion with you but you haven't provided any value so far, well unless you consider strawman and invective as interesting...

I will now stop responding to you until you're ok to hearing what I have to say.

Have a nice day user. Mementa Memori

Found the brainlet who doesn't know what the Pareto principle is

Attached: d27.png (645x729, 56K)

Making women laugh means jack fokin shit bruv and you're absolutely retarded m8 m8 guys in the friendzone can make women laugh it seriously doesn't mean much

The Pareto principle made you an incel? How?

You're responding to the "incel cult" troll, he shows up in every thread about relationships trying to bait people with lazy one liners. His posting style is very easy to identify.

desuarchive.org/r9k/search/text/"incel cult"/type/posts/

Just stop feeding it. He's not interested in a discussion.

I'm a neetbuxer living with mom, no problems getting laid

women just want your money
they aren't interested in you because you're a "winner" they just want access to the resources you have accumulated

the moment the money is gone so will they be

Attached: 9703762-3x2-700x467.jpg (700x467, 59K)

>I really want to be with a loser
Said no one ever. Either way people who see others as a means to an end usually get their just deserts.

I really want to be with a female loser though.

Only because they seem accessible to you. It's not what you want it's what you'll settle for.

The truth is that the only thing that defines you as a person is your money then.
And what if someone took it from you? How long would it take for you to lose your confidence?

>become rich and successful
>lose your heart to a girl that you know would only sneer and laugh at you if you were a NEET poorfag but claims to like you now

I would feel suicidal, not even kidding.
There is a reason I wave my redflags at every girl and never try pick-up by peacocking even at the times where money is good.

>then my confidence went through the ceiling.
dude you just stated the reason why you get laid. confidence. i've never had a good paying job let alone one that wasn't off the books and all the game i needed was eye contact and basic chatter. besides i'm a pair bond type so i don't fuck with bars and dating apps. i fuck my friends when the time is right.

Attached: 1505147061427.jpg (1280x800, 245K)

peacocking is the worst thing you can do actually in ANY kind of a relationship (friends, family, girlfriend, boss at work).
In general trying to prove your worth to others is a bad idea.