What is the fattest you would go with dating a girl?

What is the fattest you would go with dating a girl?
Pic related

Attached: 2.jpg (750x418, 68K)

Depends how she carries it. But pretty damn phat.

About this. I like asses, tits don't even have to be big, as long as they're aesthetic .

Attached: 1539870149730.jpg (698x1024, 99K)

I don't know. If a fatty is entitled like an attractive woman then there's a huge problem.

Anything over this should be euthanized

Attached: __neeko_original_drawn_by_aldehyde__sample-01bf612b5294cc509423086beba812ea.jpg (850x1192, 255K)

This is my upper limit as long as she is proportional and not all belly fat nice ass legs etc

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-23-03-20-23-43.png (1920x1080, 1.2M)

>60-something KG
I mean I guess it's somewhat high for a tiny Japanese girl...

I would do the girl in OP. Who is she?

>belly pokes out further than tits
>"daddy" t-shirt
bottom-of-the-trashcan tier

>hilari
My goddamned nigger

This, 5'2 400 lbs

The smallest I would go is 100 lbs even

Attached: 075.jpg (1400x933, 207K)

How good is volume 16 aye

Didn't realize that one was shared, but I just found it!

That is a good number to stop at.

About that size

Goddess Shar, just google her

Attached: 1.jpg (1100x1100, 257K)

Thick thighs save lives. Hot damn she's nice.
Would invite for coffee 10/10

That size or maybe a tiny bit bigger. Is she a gainer?

>Thick thighs save lives.
Indeed they do, good sir!

Attached: 1504968739197.jpg (728x728, 45K)

wow very cute, got moar?

Yeah she is a gainer, you can find her progress on curvage

Most fat chicks are roughly pic related.

Attached: Average Black Female.jpg (425x570, 56K)

Afraid I don't, but maybe reverse image search helps.

Attached: 1505000517041.jpg (415x574, 56K)

we're not looking for "most" you triple-autist

basically this, she can be either thin as a lightpole or so fat she jiggles for an hour after moving a finger, depends on other things

>the fattest you would go with dating a girl?
oh, about 150 lbs or so. doesn't matter how tall she is. more than150 is too much.

I dunno about date but I can enjoy chubbiness from a degenerate point of view. I love the idea of some women just being self indulgent and hedonistic, letting themselves get fatter and fatter. Bonus if it's a formerly fit girl deciding to pack it all in and get fat, slowly getting too big for their clothes which get tighter and tighter. Not into true BBWs though, just like girls getting a bit chubby.

Attached: blOgPnP.gif (256x401, 1.6M)

That's not even chubby tier dude
That's pretty much standard for a 5'9 or so chick

300 lbs if she's above 5'9" and has hueg tits n ass

this is about the limit for being comfortable being seen with a fat grill

Attached: 00000.jpg (483x717, 154K)

Yes that is hot, but I can also appreciate the body for what it is without the added degeneracy aspect.

Face has to be cute tho, no way around that.

I'm kind of into chubbies too. Mostly because I'm a cuddler and like to squeeze soft things. I wanna say my minimum is like 150-175. I have strict maximum weight, but I draw the line when a woman's hygene or ability to care for themselves is compromised. There are plenty of big girls who can live perfectly normal lives. Someone with the body of that Goddess Shar would be amazing.

gf is 5'9 and around 260lb
god that ass
that motherfucking huge ass
I love using it as a pillow and shoving my face in it

No fatter than this, no thanks

Attached: 09150212.webm (1280x720, 973K)

only virgins find that thing hot, fucking a bag of bones sucks
How does she make money?
Oh? By entertaining a bunch of virgins on yotubues? Case closed

Eugenia isn't for "fucking" she's for holding hands with and cuddling

this is correct

i find skinny girls cute, but absolutely unfuckable

fatties are extra-fuckable and extra cuddly tho

issa joke edge lord

I'm and I'm dating a 42kg girl (that's like 92 pounds), AMA. Also had sex by accident with a chick of the thick body type in the quoted post very recently.

At least it doesn't get boring.

I matched on tinder with some fat lady with huge tits.
She randomly unmatched me one day after a few days of back and forth messaging

So what I gather from this is that none of you are incels, you just refuse to fuck fatties. I'm 30. I'd be a wizard if i didn't fuck fatties. I'd also be in a much worse stare psychologically and emotionally. Just accept fat girls are the equal to your typical robot man.

Robots will constantly go on about how literally no women will have sex with them and that it's all the fault of women that they can't get laid, then in the same breath will talk about how they refuse to fuck fat or ugly girls because "muh standards" and see absolutely zero irony in doing so.

I'd say pic related is about where it's at.

Any girl that is fatter than I am is a no go, and I am a gymcel

As if an incel like you can afford to have high standards.

For GF I need to be able to pick her up and fuck her. For just a hookup I don't really give a shit so long as she's not to fat to wrap my arms around her

my missus was about this size with bigger boobs when we met, she got fatter but wasn't able to lose the weight, the only way she could reliably lose weight was through morning sickness while pregnant so I had to knock her up over and over and over

Attached: j1507227483034.webm (716x724, 1.94M)

>tfw my most recent side chick has nearly this exact same body

It's incredible

Fuck off, not even fatties want me. And trust me, I only fap to fatties and tried to meet some. The standards even fat girls have are too high ever since T H I C C became a meme.

fat distribution makes all the difference. she could be just slightly overweight but is her body shape the THE FRIDGE then no thank you

Not a chad, but not a incel either. I have never fucked a fat girl. Only slight chub, nothing any of you posted.

on a scale of taylor swift to melissa mcarthy i'd go with about a meghan trainor without that courage the cowardly dog nose.

Attached: 1493589303460.jpg (600x600, 41K)

Entirely depends on tit to fat ratio

Attached: 1537292227259.jpg (960x720, 84K)

as long as shes mobile im fine

Attached: 59f659109bfa49cb9e2020e7d035b2d12e7c8102431e703bdfee7e78a430656e.jpg (255x255, 13K)

Dated a girl this size in high school and I liked her body

Attached: Laura.jpg (1057x1334, 206K)

Rescue me with your thighs Holy shit.

Kek'd, you're a good writer and I like your style.