Day 2 of growing my lips back

>day 2 of growing my lips back

It looks absolutely disgusting but it'll be worth it in the end

Attached: Screenshot_20181024-133119_Video Player.jpg (1431x1318, 742K)

>growing back
What'd happened to them lad?

if he's anything like me he chewed them off

>chewed them off
You wot?

please do an update tomorrow around the same time, i wanna see if its worth it because i also chew my lips

chew the skin off your lips until it hurts like shit and it burns if you eat anything sour. that's probably what he's saying (I do it sometimes it sucks)

I do it too. Especially if they start to get chapped.

I've had a tick where I picked at them all the time since freshmen year, I'm 18 now and I'm gonna just stop touching them whatsoever
I might, but you absolutely should do it. Itll take awhile though. Dont touch them at all, just drink alot of water, dont put chapstick or anything on them, and dont peel dead skin off or anything in the shower

moisturize your fucking face you idiot

No

Orginally

enjoy your acne then

biting skin of lips iS SO FUckEN ADDICTING ANONS. really dangerous with cold wind though, when i was little i used to lick the skin above my lips and let the wind dry it out so it basically became a very red ring around my face and every kid bullied mE fORE IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFUCKTHISTHREADD REEEE

>never wash my face
>never "moisturize" my skin
>have gotten 2 tiny pimples in my entire life that went away within 2 days

HOW DO I STOP BITTING THE INSIDES OF MY MOUTH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

remooth tooth

Vaseline lipbalm is really good for healing damaged lips if you don't know and aren't using anything already. I have very sensitive skin and had a bag allergic reaction on my lips with sores/cuts/stinging and that's the only thing that healed it, chapstick just inflamed it more

I thought I was alone. I also pick at them with my fingers rather than biting them off. I've been doing it ever since I remember; tried stopping a few times during my life but I never lasted long. At this point I stopped caring since I doubt I'll ever have an opportunity to kiss a girl, so it's not really a big deal that my lips are like this.

Picking the skin off your lips means you're forcibly removing skin cells that aren't ready to fall off. You're causing a small wound, bleeding, and swelling, which makes it more difficult for your chapped lips to heal. You are losing the top protective barrier, so your lips are vulnerable.
if the skin is already dead and flaking off, gently exfoliate your lips with a clean washcloth and homemade scrub. You can add salt or sugar to warm water, coconut oil, or honey. you should move in very gentle, circular motions and follow up with proper moisturizing. aquaphor is your best bet.

Wait, it's bad to pull dead skin from lips? I'm doin this all the time and mostly it bleeds but they look ugly and dirty when I'm not doing it.....

Thanks dude. I will do it better then constantly pulling dead skin and bleeding

OP here, I'm just drinking lots of water and not touching them whatsoever.
Yes