I want to bow down naked before a robot user and kiss his smelly feet

I want to bow down naked before a robot user and kiss his smelly feet

Attached: 023042923.jpg (1280x720, 156K)

Fuck off homogay faggot.

What's gay about feet? they are not even sexual

Attached: 1488319461662.gif (161x169, 321K)

>implying i dont take a shower everyday and i don't wear clean socks

Attached: 1531036201843.jpg (702x562, 61K)

Clean feet is fine too

Attached: 329100293109.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

You having a penis and being gay is gay.

Yes, but neither of us are using our dicks, so what's the problem? It's not like I'm asking to suck dick or anything.

Attached: 1505870298531.jpg (821x704, 90K)

Only if you let me do pic related to you after~

Attached: Playing with anon.jpg (1280x1024, 184K)

of course, it seems fair!

my tummy is pretty skinny, have fun with it :3

Attached: 1488644673223.jpg (737x720, 102K)

My feet tend to be clammy and nasty after a day of cycling desu, I'm sure that's what you want though?

>My feet tend to be clammy and nasty after a day of cycling desu, I'm sure that's what you want though?
Yes, please!

I'll be your personal feet cleaner

Attached: 1538841581069.jpg (666x632, 61K)

only if you clip my ingrown toenails nails

of course, whatever you want! can i massage them too?

Would you take your time sniffing my sweaty socks and licking between each toe? Naughty little foot slut.

jesus christ man you must be a reverse cute

you can even gag me with your sweaty socks user, as long as you let me kiss and lick every nook and cranny of your feet! between the fingers, the soles, every part of it, I love feet so much!

What other sweaty parts do you like sniffing and licking user?

Cock and balls, I like how strong these parts can smell! But I'd lick any other part really, as long as the user wants me to.

Attached: 1539982036802.gif (540x540, 1.1M)

I wish I had a footfriend. It's such an underrated body part, they're so sensitive. Feet deserve more love. I feel like a lot of people barely care for theirs, myself included. It would be really nice having someone that would pamper them a little.

A nice massage, some oil or lotion, maybe trim the nails, and a nice thorough cleaning with soap and a warm, damp cloth. Do whatever else you want with them while you're at it, I don't mind. Suck my toes, give them a tongue back, huff my sweaty socks. As long as you leave them fresh and clean when you're done.

It just sounds so nice. We could hang out on the weekend, I'll relax with a cold drink and watch TV or whatever while you do your thing. After a while when we're more comfortable with it maybe I'll even step on you a little.

Attached: 1436918775139.png (486x422, 301K)

You can sniff my cock and balls as long as you get your nose right in my butt crack once you're done, that gets really sweaty and potent

Omg, it would be such a privilege taking care of your feet! I would treat them as the most special thing. I want to take care of them for hours.

Are you sure I deserve to be stepped on though?? I feel like I don't deserve it, it's just too good.

Sure! What else do you want me to do after I finish licking and sniffing them? I'm here to help!

Attached: 2423425463.gif (500x500, 1.74M)

Lick my asshole and I'll let you sniff whatever part of me you want as a reward.

do you want a rimjob user? I can put my tongue deep if you want!

Just kill me
Then do whatever you want

Attached: 1539441268813s.jpg (250x250, 4K)

I'd love body worship from either role. Using someone and making them obediently lick ass, feet, cock, wherever sounds good- Im soft and I take care of my body so it likely wouldn't even be bad. Doing it to another guy sounds wonderful too, just savoring their taste and making them feel good. Being able to do both would be best, I'd adore a boyfriend like that.

Attached: 1539902787443.jpg (850x934, 100K)

Put your tongue deep and smell my balls while you're down there. Makes me hard thinking about it.

I've been told that I have nice feet. They're pretty big, with long narrow soles. Soft pale skin and all that. Long skinny toes. No real calluses or anything.

It's not like you wouldn't be getting anything out of our little foot worship sessions, but if you're treating them so well I wouldn't mind giving you a little service too. Who knows, stepping on your face and trampling your little thing might be fun.

Attached: 1437079744701.gif (278x340, 84K)

Well, fuck, I guess a chadlite has no chance.

That would be a lovely relationship!

Yeah, I imagine your hard cock while I'm doing it owo

>I've been told that I have nice feet. They're pretty big, with long narrow soles. Soft pale skin and all that. Long skinny toes. No real calluses or anything.
This keeps getting better! user, it's so unfair you don't have someone serving you feet right now, it makes me mad.

>Who knows, stepping on your face and trampling your little thing might be fun.
How did you know it was small? 4''. This would be literally the best thing ever for me, but I might make your feet dirty, that wouldn't be good..

Attached: 1518337409791.jpg (301x468, 19K)

How would you feel about being a footstool?

>How would you feel about being a footstool?
What do you think?

Attached: 1490538730139.jpg (404x343, 77K)

Are you sure? Your knees would start to hurt pretty quickly, kneeling down on the floor like that. They'd get all red and irritated and the texture of the carpet or floorboards would leave an imprint on the tender skin. Your back would probably get stiff from being bent over, too, and what would you get out of it? Nothing but an hour or two of shame and discomfort. You'd be lucky to get a big toe prodding you in the side or a heel resting on the back of your head, just to break up the monotony. Your only reward at the end of all that would be a couple of light smacks on the cheek for being such a good little bitchboy.

>tfw no bf to give foot rubs

Attached: IMG_0653.jpg (480x480, 52K)

It doesn't matter user, the discomfort is a small price to pay for the privilege of serving feet! I'll never be ashamed about that!

Of course, even a footstool have rights, so I'll only be one if I get to have feet on my back for at least one hour; Since you can do that for me, it's all good~

I have to say it, you just got me hard user.

Iktf, feelsbad...

Attached: 31c346b5601a056a61eccfd667c9ac2a32dd215666ba8614fa8fcf2c48538052.png (287x335, 139K)

>tfw hispanic dude with no whiteboi to worship my soles

I don't mind any race, as long as I can worship their feet!

Soles are super nice, I agree.