Legal help

Can you help me out, bros?

I've been doxxed online, or at least put on a pedestal against my will.
If you search my name on Google you find similar to encyclopedia dramatica articles about me and they label me as a pedo and stuff like that. I'm only 19 and this shit's literally preventing me from getting a job or a gf ever in my life.

I contacted Google to have them removed from the search engine. They refused. There was some moralfag apparently working there and claimed it was only appropriate to have it on there and said buzzwords like freedom of information and such. The employee just enjoyed having me doxxed.

But shouldn't GDPR allow me full control over what Google shows about me on their search engine?

Attached: beepfrog.jpg (570x445, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sMsgbqo8ri0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well, are you a pedo?

Isn't that irrelevant? It's not like GDPR doesn't apply to you anymore if you're not considered a "good guy".
The point of a justice system is for the same laws to apply to everyone.

God, I can't believe even Google falls for emotional bias and white knighting.

Why can't you just tell people that it's just a different guy with your same name, or if your name is too weird just change your name entirely?

Because as far as I understand, Google is literally bound by law to delete all information on me if I so desire.
Right?

Nah I would want to know if I was hiring a pedo or not too. Based jewgle.

What if you used to be pedo and not anymore? What gives you the right to keep identifying them as a pedo forever? Doesn't the individual hold the right to himself, at least?

>what if you used to molest children and no longer do it
You tell me, Jimbo.

Google can pretty much do whatever they please with you and your information. Things such as siding with doxxing might seem cool to you, but I'd be worried.
In the terms of Google it says
>we will hand out your information to third parties if we sincerely believe it needs to be done
That part cracked me up.
Google's "sincere belief" is above all law and morals apparently.

>pedo
>actually does a crime
2 different things.

I can't believe I have to go through this on r9k where moralfags shouldn't exist.

I'm not a pedo so why should I be afraid

>online

It's over.

well are u those things user? or do u just like loli hentai?

Alright OP I searched it for you. This is literally what Google says, despite GDPR:

>" When you make your request, we will balance the privacy rights of the individual concerned with the interest of the general public in having access to the information, as well as the right of others to distribute the information. For example, we may decline to remove certain information about financial scams, professional malpractice, criminal convictions, or public conduct of government officials. "

So yeah, they withhold the right to display information about you if THEY THINK it should be on there.
How they can hold on to this even when GDPR is in effect, I don't know. Technically people have the right to their own information but Google doesn't want that. Google wants to control everything.

If you committed no crime, what is there to see on the internet for you?

>the right of others to distribute that information

This screams out "the right for anons to make a lolcow out of you".

What the fuck even is "the right to distribute information about someone"?
If I go to court for spreading lies about someone, it's just my right?

Attached: bepe.jpg (800x522, 50K)

What's your name?
hehehe

Attached: 1539203721865.jpg (500x483, 80K)

Translation: "Yeah, I totally am a pedo."

Change your name, paedo.

How is the situation different if OP isn't a pedo?

Also, why are you saying it's a bad thing if someone's considered a pedo?
I was accused of pedoing when I talked to a 16yo girl. I think it's just normal for an alpha male.

>Isn't that irrelevant?

lol. I'll assume that's a yes, then.

It's there forever, it's never going away. Googling your name will forever point people straight to your dark little secret.

You can spend tens of thousands in litigation if you want, it won't help. Honestly, it will probably only make the issue even worse.

Your best bet is lie low, legally change your name, and hope nobody figures out who you really are.

I hate the Internet for this reason. If you do something in your teens, it's online forever. That's not right.
I'm 40 years old and it makes me sweat to just think about what if I had lived my youth in these cyber times. All my bad deeds are gone forever because the Internet didn't exist to record them.
And thank fuck for that.

>alpha male
HAhaahahhahahah
Sure you are.

We all have dark little secrets. It's not fair that some people's secrets are public knowledge and some people get to keep them.
This gives out the illusion that people whose secrets aren't public knowledge are actually completely free of secrets.
They're not.
The sickest and most dangerous people are those whose records are clean.

You're on Jow Forums and you claim 16-year-old girls are disgusting?
Yeah, who are you trying to fool? Yourself or me?

I think that's the most unmanly display ever. What kind of man claims that he only gets an erection if the girl is over 18?

I like it how none of the replies are relevant to OP's question.
It's just anonymous moralfagging and egoboosting through pretending to have higher morals.

I laughed at you for stating that you are an alpha male. You are omega at best.

which lolcow are you? I can help you. I have connections. If you can prove that you're not a pedo I'd put a good word in to have it taken down.

Alphas defend pedos, because falling for pedophobia and pervert shaming is something feminists and cucks do. So that means I'm alpha.

Hello higgus,getting your life togheter?

I had to do a double take reading this post.
Your grip on reality is Nick Bate-tier.

Attached: alpha male.png (1190x906, 178K)

>e-everyone is a p-pedophile, t-they're just hiding it b-better

Into the fucking oven with you, degenerate.

Nick Bate was illegally shamed online and it's a crime.

>degenerate

Oh wow straight males are degenerates huh.
What's your take on genderswappers, polygamists and homosexuals? They're intelligent ubermensch?

Because pedo's deserve the guillotine

I mean if you're not going to try and prove your not a pedo that kind of says a lot. Maybe google was right by not taking that info down. If you really are a pedo you should register yourself as a sexual offender voluntarily and stay away from children.

You should also refrain from posting anything else on the internet. I highly recommend you cancel your internet subscription, turn off your computer, and throw it out the window.

Imagine a scenario where you condemn a pedo to death. In the future this same pedo would've found a cure to cancer. Your daughter gets cancer. You realize the pedo would've saved your daughter but you killed him because you were unable to control your emotions when you heard the buzzword
>pedo

t. ex lolcow pedo who's now in medschool

All these moralfags

>Maybe google was right by not taking that info down. If you really are a pedo you should register yourself as a sexual offender voluntarily and stay away from children.

Fucking thought police. You probably think I should only find milfs attractive.

Attached: 1526062714646.jpg (720x480, 202K)

Not that user, but female (male) can be pretty hot. They make my peepee happy, and telling them that makes them happy. It's a net gain for everyone.

But if you are pedo you should try some drugs that will help you control it. Thx. Also

pedo alert police incoming

>But if you are pedo you should try some drugs that will help you control it

I think I was a borderline pedo when I was like 18-19 and I eventually grew out of it when my worst hunger for sex subsided. I'm now 32 and have a steady job and a normal life.
It's sad that people think if you're pedo once you're pedo forever. It's simply not true. Your sexuality is something that has phases throughout the human life.

You are the wrong person to be a doctor if you are unable to accept death as something unavoidable.

Dying young of cancer is nothing bad. The quality of your life matters much more than the length of it. She'll die surrounded by loved ones with happy memories of her carefree childhood, freed from the burdens of the adult world.

>genderswappers, polygamists and homosexuals

They go into the oven with you. Filth goes with filth.

youtube.com/watch?v=sMsgbqo8ri0

Op got caught. This is op.

>I think I was a borderline pedo when I was like 18-19
18 /14 is not pedophilia. Most people think of 25+ looking for younger than 13 as pedos.

ITT:moralfag normgoloids

lmao opetty btfo

Is it possible to write to the admin of the website where the article is hosted, and ask them to have it removed? If asking doesn't work, you can try threatening to sue the website for defamation if they don't remove the articles. If even that fails, you can actually try to sue them/talk to the police.