This guy is a fucking meme

This guy is a fucking meme

Attached: 2.jpg (900x900, 133K)

You're a fucking faggot

his thumbnails are meme's. his knowledge is legit

how dare you?

Attached: DWKT5QyX4AAMVeC.jpg (495x306, 16K)

Dude looks astounding for someone in his 40's. Is he natty?

Yes

>TRT
>natty

>wake up in a dark basement
>the only thing illuminated by a dirty, cobweb covered hanging lamp is a rope grip attached to weight machine
>suddenly
>*static noise*
>...
>"Hello, Jesse."
>"Do you want to play a game? Inside your scapula, just deep to the spine, is a small explosive device. You will do 3 sets of 10 facepulls every day. If you fail, your rotator cuff is toast, and also, I will detonate the device."

Attached: 1545953845586.jpg (900x506, 100K)

>your rotator cuff is toast
>and also, I will detonate the device
Kek. Great writing 10/10

Tip top

His ab routine is pretty good

no

I've taken more practical advice away from his videos than I've ever learned using Jow Forums and most other online resources in regards to dumbell work and calisthenics. Even his squat videos have taught me a few things I didnt realize were important.

7/10 here's a (u)

Attached: 1525493428230.jpg (414x499, 71K)

Attached: 4ae.jpg (599x449, 38K)

The meme is exercise itself. Ever wondered how people get into their 80s and have never done any exercise let alone been in a gym. Look at the increasing number of knee and hip operations, intense exercise is about wearing your body out.

God bless you sir

yeah he has some pretty good advice, you dont have to do everything he says just take the stuff important to you and disregard the rest.

Top post my man

this

His videos are fucking informative. He's literally the ONLY worthwhile fitness youtuber. He does the clickbait titles on purpose. He even has some videos where he makes jokes about them
As for his supplements and exercise program? Well, that's just how he makes money and he's at least more transparent about it than most similar businesses.

hope your fucking shoulders get internally rotated you faggot OP

Attached: 1545616889109.jpg (300x593, 22K)

Have a (you)

thanks guys and dont forget to do your facepulls

you forgot

NON NEGOTIABLE!

maybe

90% of his page is clickbait or autistic exercises most people can’t or won’t do. Or outright bullshit about why his products are superior. This board is full of autists tho so they eat his shit up

>he’s a shill who makes shitty thumbnails on purpose so I’d OKAY
>please Jeff fuck my ass! I love you
Goodness gracious you’re such a faggot

This post deserved gets

Fpbp

I don't know

Attached: 1535680222847.jpg (293x301, 11K)

Attached: 1536433031248.jpg (547x547, 255K)

>He's literally the ONLY worthwhile fitness youtuber.
Can't tell if ironic or how deep Athlen X memes even go these days but CalisthenicsMovement is a legit great channel when it comes to mechanics and all kinds of info.

Can you repeat the question

I listen to alphadestiny and athlean-x.

He's just extremely lean, not as big as he looks

What about that VShredz dude you see pop up all over Instagram? Legit?

Kekd

untamed strenght is good? (alan thrall)

Probably not hes also small af hes just lean. The guy is probably autistic though.

I'm taking this bait fuck it

how dare you say this of fucking JEFF CAVALIER? Serious! He's one of the most knowledged and practical content creators out, delivering top level content for fucking FREE. Serious, take you meme and GTFO

I now curse you with 100 years of internal rotation. Repent you faggot!!! No marked muscles and safe shoulders for YOU! Let this course internally rotate all you Children too!!

Attached: 1541794834581.jpg (442x460, 40K)

*BZZT*
*BZZT*
>Allo?
Bogdanoff, its me, Jeff
>Oui, Mousier Cavaliere
His shoulder, impinge it
>B-but Mousier, zat is a bit extremè, non?
I'm not paying you to ask questions. It’s Non-Negotiable, Igor. Get it done
>O-oui Mousier
*Click*

Attached: 1520781563052.jpg (227x222, 9K)

Attached: 1545505974027.jpg (500x312, 100K)

You insolent dyel
May your lifts be weak and your shoulders be impinged
Inshallah

Attached: inshallah.png (1551x810, 1.71M)

>If you fail, your rotator cuff is toast, and also, I will detonate the device.

SO FACE PULLS - AND THAT'S THE BLOODY THING ABOUT FACE PULLS - THEY REPRESENTS CHAOS, IN FACT, THEY'RE AN AGENT OF CHAOS, AND IN CONTRAST, WE HAVE THE ROTATOR CUFF, WHO REPRESENTS ORDER, ROUGHLY SPEAKING. BUT THE ROTATOR CUFF, IN HIS BITTER RESENTMENT, IN HIS-HIS POSTMODERN CULTURAL MARXIST IDEOLOGY, HE TRIES TO TAME THE CHAOS - AND THAT'S A BAD IDEA MAN, IT'S LIKE-IT'S LIKE IF YOU TRIED TAMING FIRE, IT'S JUST GOING TO LEAVE YOU INJURED. BUT THE LIFTING BRO, HE TRIES ANYWAY, MOTIVATED BY A LUST FOR GAINS - AND IT'S LIKE - GOD ITS SO SAD - ITS LIKE YOU'RE NOT DOING IT RIGHT! YOU'RE NOT DOING IT RIGHT, AND NO POSTMODERN RATIONALIZATION WILL CHANGE THAT. THE EVIDENCE IS CLEAR. THE SCIENTIFIC LITERATURE IS EXPLICIT ON THIS MATTER. AND SPEAKING OF DESTROYING YOUR BODY - WHAT HAPPENS BY THE END OF THE SET? YOUR POSTURE IS NOT FIXED, QUITE THE OPPOSITE, IT'S ACTUALLY GONE TO HELL. AND THIS DEMONSTRATES EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED IN THE 20TH CENTURY. AND IT'S LIKE SOLZHENITSYN WRITES IN THE GULAG ARCHIPELAGO - THE BLOODY BRO LIFTER ATTEMPTED TO QUELL THE PAIN, BUT IN DOING SO THEY MERELY FUELED IT. AND WELL ACTUALLY, THEY DID QUITE A BIT MORE. YOU CAN'T PRETEND TO TRAIN LIKE AN ATHLETE IF YOU'RE NOT. WE TRIED THAT EXPERIMENT IN THE 20TH CENTURY, AND IT WAS A BAD IDEA MAN! AND IT. IS. NOT. A. ROUTE. YOU. WANT. TO. GO. DOWN.

Attached: petey.png (787x588, 540K)

You're not the boss of me now

Jej, it was so easy to read this in his voice. Wash your penis, user