This is the ideal elder scrolls game. You may not like it,but this is what peak comfy looks like

This is the ideal elder scrolls game. You may not like it,but this is what peak comfy looks like.

Attached: CtXefTXVUAAx9RW.jpg (1200x675, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PaZXPx1kdtg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I ran into a mud crab the other day.
>Nasty creatures.
>Farewell.
>Good bye.
>Hi!

Attached: 1533773863900.gif (500x276, 1.24M)

youtube.com/watch?v=PaZXPx1kdtg
Just gonna post this where it belongs.

>chomp
>munch
>EEEEUUUUUGGGHH

Do we have an idea when the beta is dropping?

Inb4 Toddy makes it last for 2 hours at an inconvenient time for everyone.

Name me something comfier than getting tastefully high and banging out an elder scrolls game for a few hours with a hot cup of coffee and a lit candle at your desk in the middle of winter whilst it's snowing outside.

Agree. Oblivion wss next level good

>STOP OUTLANDER!

Daedra trips.

Attached: 1522189310137.jpg (406x480, 61K)

>outland

Attached: TES absolutelygrandandintoxicating.jpg (240x320, 18K)

This is the ideal elder scrolls game. You may not like it,but this is what peak comfy looks like originally.

Attached: enb 2018_06_04 20_30_38_12.jpg (1920x1080, 209K)

I miss oblivion and morrowind. ESO blows Skyrim was okay but not as good as III and IV

Elder Scrolls VI is at least 2 years away i'd reckon. Hopefully they show more at E3 2019. I just hope it's not a shitshow like fallout 4 and they don't do voiced PC and "hate newspaper" again

THIS GAME IS A PIECE OF SHIT. STOP ADVERTISING IT AND BUY SKYRIM INSTEAD

Attached: 1540399055844.jpg (540x547, 32K)

this is literally the worst attempt at toddposting i've ever seen.

I stopped being entertained by pixelated cats some time ago

>tfw all the size-changing mods for skyrim are okay, but just not quite good enough for me to fap to

I am really into the lore and storys of Skyrim and also love how beautiful the places are and stuff.

Can I still get into Morrowind and Oblivion?

Are originally you sure?

Attached: enb 2018_06_04 19_55_04_43.jpg (1920x1080, 180K)

from my experience, no. The games are just too aged, they have frustrating mechanics, leveling systems, and look bad even with the best graphics mods. They had to be experienced in their own time and it seems most people who play them now played them back closer to when they came out. inb4 some faggot calls me a pleb, that's just my honest experience trying to get into morrowind and oblivion

>The ending of the words isn't ALMSIVI
The most fun I've had roleplaying in any RPG was playing a Dunmer religious fundamentalist. I visited every shrine, collected every holy work in duplicate when possible, maxed out willpower while remembering intelligence is a dump stat and the only spells/magic shit I bought were from licensed Temple vendors. I dumped the Lost Prophecies and Divine Metaphysics in the ocean and beat Baladas to death with a club for spreading profane theories involving Red Mountain.

They only make for good screenshots and sometimes static exploration, they're pretty bad beyond that