Think I am finally losing it boys

I have been a NEET for nearly a decade now. Happiness is an illusion. Consciousness is a curse. I have been in my room for 3 days straight now alternating between deep uncontrollable crying fits and bouts of maniacal laughter. Nothing is real. None of this is real. It is only fucking me. I do not know what happens when I die, but no matter what it is the outcome is better than this reality. My assumption is that it is completely nothing, pure darkness. Which is intimidating, but comforting. It is over for me boys, there is nothing that could turn me around. I don't even know what would make me happy at this point. HAHAHAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK! WHAT IS THIS! WHY? HOW? None of it is real. The performance ends now.

Attached: 295F5F81-14F3-417D-B765-BA2B4BD7BA4F.jpg (220x230, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FOrJsXcvIRY
youtube.com/watch?v=-fGxOCJCRpA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not using your madness to increase you genius, kek

youtu.be/FOrJsXcvIRY

Attached: 13414314134.jpg (810x986, 54K)

You think there is an escape?

It's the same thing. Death is the same as life. You are nothing.

Death is ultimate salvation and freedom.

Nearly a decade? lol. Come 2019 I'll be entering my 16th year as a NEET.

Dropped out of school in 2003.

put some happy chemicals in your brain user
go outside and get some sun
do exercise that raises your heart rate for 30 minutes or more
you're intelligent. you're built like a machine. you're smart enough to be happy.

The concept of freedom doesn't make sense.

damn dat DJ Shadow tho

Where do you guys get money from for such a long time?

This is of course the ultimate fear.

let has alpha thread

start

>19
>make vision to hot girl on road
>she reply
>i ambulatory to her
>she try to get away
>i pursue
>faster than her i am like tiger chase rabbit she is slow enough
>she query "what want"
>i respond 'cat"
>she receive naked
>i sex her in road
>car honk
>shout 'fuck off i preoccupy with sex the cat'
>taxi commander exit
>punch face and commander defeat
>girl scream 'what you do'
>i say "shut fuck"
>arrive in her cat
>feces so money

image familiar

Attached: 1516244036834.jpg (2592x3456, 1.77M)

Live with mommy and daddy

We're being punished for the sex of our predecessors. They rolled the dice, and we are evolution's experiment in mutation. Whatever you do, DO NOT have children, or else you will become the perpetrator.

This is pretty much originally me

I took the antinatalism pill years ago. I would NEVER be so careless and selfish

You need faith.

Attached: 1537732489278.png (429x410, 7K)

Not much can actually make me laugh but this did. Thank you.

Attached: 1538368817057.jpg (250x251, 31K)

Faith is by definition irrational

Yep, you need faith.

Attached: 1524286808781.jpg (682x682, 64K)

Probably would help, but it is not an option

>777 get
It's always an option, user.
And it's never too late.

Attached: 1507820573570.gif (284x247, 1.26M)

I cannot see the world through a lens that retarded

see you at the next monday morning wagie thread user

Attached: 1538909303185.png (713x611, 26K)

>but no matter what it is the outcome is better than this reality
You think that his you are you in for a surprise. You will remember this post after

u have a narsisistic complex generated by severe loneliness, go talk to some normies, it will do u good.

Attached: rh06f26qz0c11.jpg (1080x1270, 91K)

Man am I glad my old man is a hard ass and forced me to get a job. Wageslaved for well over a decade, got over my crippling emotional phobias, and now I have a big house and working my way to upper management.
Thank you daddy now I buy my own tendies

youre welcome son, see u next friday

Attached: rs16r8pu3fwx.jpg (225x225, 8K)

I wish Trump was actually my daddyy

>babby's first existential crisis xdd

Crazy. My parents would rather kick me out and see me homeless than tolerate that.

I dont know man but I want death now. The government has had a man ppsted outside my home for the past thrree days now and i am losing it. Itd only a matter of time before they make a mlve and steal my transcripts

Keep shitposting and ignoring the horror show this truly is. The longer you can distract yourself the better. I remember when I was like you, and I laughed off people experiencing what I am experiencing now. I look back in fondness. Enjoy it.

I am fucking sick mentally man. My parents are understanding.

You need faith or a gf

shotgun fish oil, eat zinc/cofee/niacin/lsd/vitamin K and tell me what you think

I have had girlfriends. The ultimate black pill is that a gf does not bring you any real happiness. It is another mere distraction. Faith may be what could bring me peace, but sadly I am too much of a realist. I cannot delude myself into religious nonsense.

Get saved, user
youtube.com/watch?v=-fGxOCJCRpA

We really do have a raw fucking deal dont we. Trapped in our brains. Taking in a reality we know fuck all about. Knowing full well that we probably arent even smart enough to comprehend why we are here. We drive around in out little cars and play our games, oblivious to the fact that we are living on a rock in a universe we know nothing about. Just floating. So much empty space surrounds us. I ve had these thoughts user. I can tell you that we have been cursed with our capacity to contemplate these things. I managed to find my peace in logic though and I hope you do too.

This is the worst it has ever gotten. I will persevere through the absurdity. The insanity of it all, despite being deeply fucked up, is entertaining at least. I hope I come out on the other side like you did, friend.

Darkness is not nothing. Darkness itself is something. No one can comprehend the concept of nothingness.

You have nothing left to loose just go outside and work on yourself. Itll fail at first and take years but is that worse than now ?

I had this episode years ago. First your realize life is meaningless and have a mental breakdown, then you get sick of having no purpose and have a mental breakdown, then you realize that even finding a purpose has no purpose and have a mental breakdown. It is a vicious cycle that leads to dissociation. Then mania. Then delirium. Only to find yourself right back at the beginning.
It is like falling down a never ending staircase.

I wish my parents would do something like that. I can never seem get my life under control, so it would be nice if they just put me in a position where I had to.

Sheesh, what a bunch of losers ITT