Should i cut or bulk?

should i cut or bulk?

Attached: FBB423E4-9AB8-483A-A57B-218D804C7B93.jpg (960x1280, 214K)

wan punch bruv edition

Post legs? You look very lean already though, why would you even want to cut more?

Bulk for few months, then cut for summer

bulk for 5 years, cut for one, and change your name to lex luthor

Bulk. Don't even think about cutting

Lol @OP

Bulk.

I didn't know Prometheus browsed Jow Forums

Attached: 51801469897c7cf3e3e0c3d84d7d2a8a--sci-fi-movies-movie-tv.jpg (236x524, 18K)

>buff 8 foot tall alien chad

I’m sure OP will gladly take that compliment

YOU HAVe absolutely no delts, traps, or neck. Time to stop w the s/s or the functional shit and start throwing in some hypertrophy bodybuilding along w your compound excercises. You're far enough in now. Lean bulk for like a year.

I'm sure you would gladly suck OPs cock

Your best move would be to hit the pullup bar hard and just add more exercise to ir routine, ur body fat goes down naturally if u work hard enuf. Ur not bloat like a lot of guys here but u have some deficits holding u back. Fwiw ur like way stronger than me but this stuff bout aesthetics i think thats what u want

SS+GOMAD

Cut your wrist

get off Jow Forums william

neither, you should grow a fucking viking beard now and just go for calisthenics

THIS, work on traps and neck, become techno viking.

How does that loincloth work? Can I get away with wearing something like that instead of modern underwear?

>can I wear what I want to wear

>"SHOULD I CUT OR BULK"
Why're people so fucking hopeless? Just workout, eat a healthy and varied diet and do cardio when resting your muscles.

Bitch asses

Attached: 324772223444.jpg (550x550, 21K)

Can I wear it without getting get ganked upon by the gym bullies?

>can I go to the gym in my underwear
you sure are retarded, user

Attached: popped collar.jpg (489x499, 27K)

Looks like you wrap it around, then pull it up between your legs and tuck it it

I thought you died in the last book?

Attached: gplus506585214.jpg (1080x1080, 51K)

>he goes to the gym in his workout clothes and doesnt change there
dumb frogposter

you look like a russian POW in a german camp

you should stop doing heroin

How much longer should I bulk? 6 months in from skelly

Attached: C036BF6B-141C-412B-8AB8-E6708058733F.jpg (1122x2208, 287K)

Kill Jews I guess

doing neck causes sleep apnea

Didn't you used to post on /fa/ all of the time when you were fat?

All the thots do it. Why not?

I wear a sarong at home - got one as a gift from my Sri Lankan friend and after trying it out can't go back to wearing shorts or underwear at home

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 4K)

underrated

Attached: 1500296713863.jpg (540x315, 18K)

you should cut, lookin a bit too high in BF

Attached: images (1).jpg (415x739, 25K)

cut your neck open

You should grow hair

Bulk then cut my incredibly white and bald friend

You're already pretty lean. Bulk and gain mass.

Fucking hell you are ugly, kinda Deadpool ugly...Jesus I’m off my nut and your image is in my brain, fucking hell, did think such ugly existed

Fucking cue stick

does it ever fall. what's holding it.

like a testicle with teeth

Guess ill look into some of those brownskin cultures. The sikhs appear to have comfy historical boxershorts, maybe ill find a place that sells those.

How the fuck do you Bulk without losing abs, or physique, or definition? Is bulking a meme?

You should not shave your head for starters.
It really looks shit on you

Cut then pretend your a time traveler from Ashwitzch

bulk you look lean enough imo

You don't, but as long as you're bulking correctly (not just eating garbage and never working out) then you won't put on TOO much fat, so when you cut again they should reappear pretty quickly.

If you look fat, you're not bulking, you're fat. You should look at most built but with much less definition.

He looks 5/10 average to me. Most men look like average dudes to me except extreme outliers. I'm not a homo though so that might be the reason

Dude you need to grow hair on your head pronto.

You actually have pretty good face aesthetics, but the bald head makes you look like a fucking retarded skin head.

Thanks for this reply! I’m now not as scared to bulk

Lean bulk. Only raise calories slightly above maintenance. 10-20%/. Every 4-6 weeks, do two weeks of psmf to loose off any excess BF. Then rinse and repeat for an extended period of time.

I made the biggest mistake of 'bulking' and falling in the meme of eating like a horse. Turned into a strong, muscular fat fuck. You have a nice base to start off.

Not sure if you're going to be using any PED's but I you go down that route, 4-6 weeks bulking on say NPP + Test prop, a little tren. During the 2 week cut raise tren ace, add in mast prop, drop test prop dosage.
Diet, consistency, PED's, rest, training. Pillars of bodybuilding. Start off slow. No need to jump to massive doses.

I've done the opposite and have regressed my PED usage, very happy I've done so, less sides, still look great, happy with blood work, my cardiologist loves me. All the best!

keep bulking. focus on chest next

bulk

bulk hair

>dont have same chest genetics
>have similar ab genetics
Am i half prometheus now

Both are pretty memey for a natural like yourself. Try and gain muscle but don't go overboard and stuff your face like a fatass