Kratom is /comfy/

kratom is /comfy/

how long until the whites take THIS away too? its all natural and medicinal so im gonna guess soon

is there a country I can move to thats all brown or black people, has no laws or rules, and drugs are legal?

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

erowid.org/plants/kratom/kratom_journal3.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=9PkjfMW3I0I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's not comfy when your tolerance is up and you're addicted as fuck to it. This shit will fuck you up longterm.

Kratom boyz. I got a kilo coming in the mail.

Shut up, nigger. I hope we take all your kratom.

I take it for migraines and it just happens to cure my depression anxiety and insomnia too so yeah...

its either this or Tylenol every night. but ive been having migraines every fucking night and day really bad its unbearable

And in a few months you'll be taking 8 grams twice a day when you don't even want it.

No substance is jackass.
>hello children, bet you were thinking you should have control over your lifestyles
>think again, hyuuck
>I know you can't control your urges, so I'm banning everything dangerous, from guns to sex HYUUCK

ive been taking like 3-4 grams and feeling okay. but go ahead and tell me the same thing anyways

take like a half oz of reds, lay in bed and put on a movie
if you like kratom you'll love opiods

Shut the fuck up nigger, whites aren't trying to take away shit. It's fucking religious nuts

holy fuck 14g how do you even take that much ive been taking 500mg capsules and taking like 3-8 of them

is there anything besides tea and pills?

i been using for 2 years daily and i only need a couple grams a day if i dont wanna get really high

this. as soon as something have a euphoric feeling people act like you're sitting on a ticking time bomb. retards.

if I took Tylenol it'd be the same thing. id be upping and upping the doses. like wtf

>get cup
>weight out 14g
>put water into cup
>put kratom into cup
>mix until its all mixed in
>stomach that shit
>refill with water to get the extra off of the sides
>repeat until ya get almost all of it
sometimes i break it up into two glasses of 7 grams, but same concept

Attached: 23456789.jpg (749x572, 69K)

Tylenol is way worse for you liver. You are making the right choice user.

It's the jews who don't want you to have drugs, not natural ones anyway.

yeah I know so fucking sick of everyone bastardizing the only shit thats healthy for you

people are just too retarded that because something feels good means its healing you not HOLY SHIT BURN EVERYONE WHO LIKES FEELING GOOD AT THE STAKE

the FDA and DEA is banning everything and all I see is (instert generic white guy in a suit here)

>something has medical benefits with no side effects

we found this to have 0 medical benefits

also where the fuck are you guys buying this and what payment methods do you use?

Probably take 30-50 grams a day since I have long since stopped measuring. Thinking of resetting my tolerance to experience that euphoric state were you sweat and itch while you're whole body feels like it's experiencing an orgasm.

checked and good luck not getting addicted

Bros don't order from gaiabotanical their shit is so weak, I have sampled all their red strains and it barely does anything.

NIce quads user! It definetly has its negative effects. This is the most research I have found on it.
erowid.org/plants/kratom/kratom_journal3.shtml
Keep in mind darkening of the skin is probably because of hot climate and them being farmers.

yeah ill take mild nausea over liver failure

i love this shit but it fucks with my appetite too much. i'll end up eating like 800 calories every day. it seriously feels like a magic powder though.

Not true. I order from there and I been using it for a couple years. My pill addict friend even recommended it to me. Some strains suck there tho. What strain did you try? It is just too expensive. I decided to try terrabotonical since good reddit reviews. 185 a kilo.

I only eat the red shit and it makes me hungry as BALLS

did you read the cases? There are some mental health issue things there that worry me in the long run.

orignkaasd

Attached: download (15).png (3772x487, 180K)

You have to ingest like half a kilo to have any noticable effects, it's just not worth it, and it tastes like shit.

people say that with weed too. turns out if you give mentally people a substance they are well...mentally ill

It's a watered down opiate, so have fun ODing on fentanyl in a couple years

I hope so dude. I love kratom but that has me worried. What you say is true, and there is only 4 cases with some of them using other drugs in combination.

it literally says try low doses. if its doing all that just stop. not that hard

Attached: images (3).jpg (245x206, 18K)

I tried all the red strains about 7mg each its not working anymore. I take kratom maybe 3 - 4 days a week

CHEK'D & Kratom is a miracle plant

there best strains are maeng da, super green malyasia, elephant thai is pretty alright.
7mg? do you mean 7 g?
Terrabonical has better reviews tho and way cheaper. I am getting my package on friday. I will make a thread to let you guys know how it is.

I am unironically addicted to kratom. Green atm, usually a red guy.

Normally I despise tripfags, but yours is pleasant to look at.

I just like not to think about it, but good to let people know the available information.

I dont like the feeling of being severely high off it I only like about 6-8 capsules and im good I try to just get the mild euphoria and help with my headaches I feel a little funky being high on it

I loved it too much now I take it constantly with not much effect. Need to take a break but can't damn

>123%
Not sure if you're joking or what this doesn't look real man

trust me none of that shit is going to happen to you. it could have a .0001% chance of happening but people would act like its going to happen to anyone because once something feels good its automatically the devil.

yet people suggest ssris on here like fucking crazy. hate people so much

Wut half a kilo? You need to take a few grams dude how would you even get 500g of dry leaves down that doesn't make sense

that means its doubled you dense fuck

I mix with warm water. I've since stopped measuring but have cut back from 60g to about 40g a day
I haven't posted here in a year or 2 just lurk so I wont be bothering you

>its all natural and medicinal

Attached: 514A05CB-E61E-43B7-92F3-74682FF5045A.jpg (645x729, 59K)

whats a box in the mail? its legal the whites cant go around confinscating it

I'm assuming its in comparison to just drinking alcohol alone.

Oops this one

Oregano

>kratom
wtf nigger? remember when drugs were normal and had normal names like "weed"

ive only done red maeng da and ill feel nauseous after eating even a sandwich. people say it's physically addictive as well but i was doing like 12g+ a day for two months and had zero withdrawal symptoms whatsoever.

40-60g jesus Christ I took 8 capsules I think today and I feel it and ive been taking it 3 days in a row

wtf does that feel like dont you nod off and get nauseas as fuck? I used to pop 30mg percocets and smoke like 8 grams of weed in a day...

I like your trip. Makes me feel like I'm on the beach in a tropical island drinking rum out of a coconut.

Yeah i've noticed the maeng da is the strongest. Buykratombulk has a really good red maeng da. I ordered sample packs of red thai, red horn and red bali.

ive been taking redi bali and I get hungry as fuck within an hour. I wish this shit made me starve myself I really do.

how do you niggers buy this? I just had to talk to a vendor over email after purchasing on their site by sending them money on venmo. seems sketchy but ive been buying off ebay

if you had to pick between

>red maeng da
>red bali
>or red vein

which would you pick for migraines depression and anxiety?

looking for anything euphoric and pain killing as fuck preferably with little stimulating effects

Yeah, I notice I always tend to overeat in order to take more kratom.

I buy it off Kraoma. They're good with shipping as quickly as possible and I like how they lobby for this stuff to remain legal.

Idk I feel pretty good. I take it for anxiety. Haven't had a real nod since yeah like doing D or percs. It makes me feel like a normal sociable person
Glad to help I guess?

I've never tried kratom but I want to before the pull it from the shelves. How is the "high?" Similar to marijuana?
Any strain or color I should try as a newbie?

Attached: xxxxxx.jpg (480x643, 96K)

whats the best strain of kratom to get high off of?
is it similar to weed?

the first time I took it I passed the fuck out after taking 1.5s

ive been taking more than that and I dont nod but I do feel the kinda heavy eye shit and a mild itch

helps with my insomnia tho so were good

Its disappointing for me to say this but all the red strains have felt the same. Even tasted and smelled the same. I would just go with regular red maeng da, I just bought a fuck load from buykratombulkUSA. If you want to just sample, Go to gaiabotanicals and you can buy a 1oz pack for $5

red strains for pain killer white trains for stimulation green for both

they better fucking not go after it. theres only like 5-10 countries where its illegal. all white people countries too surprise surprise. whites are the devil of races

The best experience I had was with red vein.I felt sensual for four hours like my whole body was one giant phallus.It's like that feeling you get one second before ejaculating.

ill probably stick with red bali then. what payment method do you find works best?

You're not going to get high off it. What it does is make your body feel warm and fuzzy (like an opiate), your thoughts are more interesting, and the best part is you feel extremely positive and want to talk to anyone. I'm an introvert and quiet, I took some before work and I was talking to girls like a fucking boss and making them laugh. The shit kills all social anxiety.

>31 dollars for 250 grams

Attached: tenor.png (640x604, 237K)

damn. im about to become a chad then, what would you recommend?

if you have experience with drugs tell me which one you prefer

oxycodone or ritalin?

bali is best for anxiety. Maeng da for depression. My personal favs are maeng da and green malya. I also like bali in the evening if i wanna nod a bit.

ritalin, i was thinking like one of the white strains would be fun to try

yeah do that or try a sample pack that has multiple strains

should i try mixing red strains? anymore info on this. like what is red vein good for? what about red thai?

>Buykratombulk
I am very wary about trying new vendors desu. I had a really bad experience with Kratomsupply.net

What are the greens really like? I got a pack for free and haven't tried yet. I use kratom to chill and relax so I wasn't big on the green strains but they might be good for when i'm at work. One thing I hate about reds is that 5 or so hours after taking them, my voice sounds harsh and tired like I'm on heroin.

They're pretty legit. They had a problem where they didn't pay their connect in asia a covering fee and they withheld all their kratom over there for a month. I called the guy up and asked what was up and he told me this. I thought it was bullshit but I wasn't worried about losing $30. Then a few weeks later it came in the mail and they gave me extra for free.

And gaiabotanicals is really legit, I don't live far from their warehouse. Never had a problem with them.

does anyone have experience making their own pills? not sure I want to try the tea yet been liking capsules

found a capsule machine on ebay for like 20 bucks and it seems to press like 50 pills at once. been paying like 15 for 50 pills

Generally speaking red are more relaxing, whites are more stimulating. and greens are a nice balance. I only have experience with galactic botonicals and they have their own blends for a lot of their strains.
I sometimes mix strains but you dont have to. Bali is best at night time for instance. Green malay Is just a very chill smooth kratom high.
I was looking at it but idk even know how to add it to my cart to see the price. what am i doing wrong.

>which kinda degeneracy do you fancy?
ftfy

I feel like galactic botanical is the cleanest kratom but you pay a lot for it. pesticide-free and all.

Which site? They both order the same, you end up paying as a guest through paypal

gaia botanicals seems kinda sketchy based on prices and some reviews. Is their quality decent?

It has always came in the mail after 3 days for me. The quality is just alright, its not bad but not great. I suggest ordering their sample packs its only $5 + sh

they have lab tests provided for it and I heard something like most of them are mixed with something else so im gonna do with this. I dont want it mixed with other substances

I just saw the message on kratom bulkusa
NOT ACCEPTING ORDERS AT THIS TIME. WE WILL BE BACK ONLINE SHORTLY.

>and drugs are legal?
Watch this video about drugs
youtube.com/watch?v=9PkjfMW3I0I

You can make all the drugs in the world illegal and i wouldn't give a fuck because the government can never ever make breathing illegal.

Consciously breathing will take you so far in life.

whats the worst that an happen? its 5$ for a sample, might as well try

when it says low doses are sitmulating but high doses are sedating does that mean even the red shit is stimulation with low doses? how does that even work?

This is my anecdotal experience. I work a hard manual job where I get burned or nicked by metal chips and come home exhausted. Taking red kratom seems stimulative to me regardless of dose, because It mutes the pain and exhaustion and also makes me feel more willing to take care of projects I otherwise would be to tired to entertain. That being said I would not take it within three hours of whenever you plan on sleeping.

I want to completely avoid all stimulating effects as much as possible I only want pain relief and help sleeping

I'd probably avoid kratom for that purpose then since I have noticed it keeps me awake for longer than I'd like. However it does help go into a deeper sleep even accounting for sleep deprivation.

usually the red bali knocks me the fuck out. I need a daily painkiller for migraines and im afraid of the long term effects of aspirin and stuff

>start taking kratom
>get psychosis 35 years later
>conclude that kratom caused the psychosis
Great science there, buddy.

A useful tip I found for nausea and vomiting is to eat some ginger chews or drink ginger tea at least 20 minutes before taking kratom.

not concluding anything dude. I am just providing the only study there is online on kratom so people can decide for themselves.

>You're not going to get high off it.
>What it does is make your body feel warm and fuzzy (like an opiate), your thoughts are more interesting, and the best part is you feel extremely positive and want to talk to anyone.
...what do you think "high" means, user?

i think he meant it is more of a buzz rather than a full on high

well he said it doesn't get you high, and then went on to describe a body high, mood lift, and mild psychoactive components
seems he just doesn't want to admit it's a drug for some reason

posting this here for fellow beginners

Attached: 6c444b06f09b9d37237d3cd27d2a0605.png (1438x1092, 169K)