Why don't you guys just buy a prostetute?

Why don't you guys just buy a prostetute?

Attached: ap,550x550,16x12,1,transparent,t.u1.png (549x413, 114K)

>having sex with a woman who thinks you are disgusting and is only doing it because she has to
Eww, I may believe in putting women feet first into woodchippers, but I still believe in enthusiastic consent

I have 2 monthly regular prostitutes
they're funny and do anal so I've got nothing to complain
at least you're aware they're hookers unlike normie girls getting a tinder date everyday

44yr old virgin here
I would rather die a virgin than drectly pay to fuck. Then paying to fuck a disease bag? lol gtfoh

>caring what a prostitute thinks about you
Even worse than going to a prostitute

Going to prostitutes gets old after awhile. At some point you crave a genuine connection.

Sex is enjoyable because it means that a woman liked you enough to be that intimate with you. Prostitution ruins that, since they dont like you.

We crave female validation, even if we want them dead

Because I don't want emotionless sex. I want a girl who enjoys being with me.

Blacks cant fuck prostitutes

>We crave female validation
>he cant even see reality
>reality being that females are inferior to us in almost every way
>craving validation from beings inferior to you
Dont be a slave to your basic instincts user, youre better than that.

What?buy 1 prostitute a month on what NEETbux I have and never buy anything else? sounds even worse than my gymcel/self improvement cope, at least I have some shred of hope and dignity

They make us feel so weak. We need them, we desire them.

Of course we are going to care what they think about us

How do you know this if youve never use a prostitute user?
Sometimes a man just wants to get his dick off.

Women are like nature itself mocking us.
>haha these vessels of pure animalistic instinct determined you arent worthy of reproductive success

I think having a huge dick sex with a whore might be somewhat satisfying knowing even whores will think my dick is massive and probably respect it on some level
I say this as an incel with a huge dick

I want a woman to want to have sex with me. I dont want to be worthless in their eyes. I want to be a source of pleasure for them

Going to a prostitute would make me feel worse. Having to pay for something that 99% of men get for free would just depress me further.

Well, maybe one day you will learn that such feelings only have power over you if you let them.
And if you dont learn, i feel sorry for you, you will spend all your life in a prison of agony made by yourself.

Because I live with my sister and girls arent allowed in the hohse except her and her friends.

>99%
You're overestimating other guys, my dude.

Its almost as if men crave sex and warmth from women

My robotic problem isn't love or sex. It's being too incompetent to get a good job so I'm poor & it sucks balls. I am a KHV but I don't care about that, I just want $$$.
If you call yourself a robot and your only failing aspect is relationship then fuck you you are not a robot.

You are paying for pussy in some shape or form my dude.
Even you dont time is money and you are wasting time on some bitch when you could be doing something more productive.

I am intrigued and want pix of your xl peen

>wasting time
believe it or not, guys actually like spending time with women they are attracted to

Well sometimes I want women to be a source of pleasure to my dick.