In your opinion, what elements under your control do you think are the biggest predictor of happiness/success?

In your opinion, what elements under your control do you think are the biggest predictor of happiness/success?

Attached: 1311485907648.jpg (381x434, 27K)

>Resistance Training + Mobility work
>Proper Diet
>Social skills to develop meaningful connections

My theory is that if someone is chronically unhappy in a 1st world nation, it's because they aren't taking these three seriously enough. I imagine people who take these 'big three' elements seriously are going to be happier and more likely to succeed in life.

Not browsing 4channel

Can you go more into depth on #3? How should I go about improving this?

will

>Proper balance of physical and mental state
>Good education
>Social skills

Loneliness has physiological effects akin to smoking and obesity.

People with strong friendships and relationships are undoubtedly going to be happier than those without.

physical ability

somebody who is confident shirtless, isn't afraid to fight, and can fuck/run without getting tired is far more happier than someone who's fat or skinny as fuck

I mean do you have any advice for going about making those relationships?

Dopamine and Serotonin

1)Being physically active
2)Proper diet
3)Being social when the opportunity arrives
I've had sad things happen to me that were out of my control but I'm really bummed out with myself if I don't follow these. There were moments when people around me were reserved and not willing to be social,times when I had bad things happen to me because of an outside factor. What I would be bummed out on is if someone asked me to go to a social event and the autismo in me would say no. Whenever I put all my effort into these main 3 ones I'm pretty happy. If there is an opportunity to be at a social event I go there even if my initial reaction is to make an excuse and stay in my room. If I have a choice between healthy and unhealthy I try to pick healthy. If I'm feeling super tired and there's rugby practice I still go there

Whenever you hace an opportunity to get out of your house and go do something just do it. Your initial reaction might be no and you'll want to stay in your room but you need to force yourself to go. It might be an event,club meeting,sport you've never done before that you'd have cold feet going to. I remember when I was in rugby many guys would seem interested but would get cold feet and not come. You could go to an event and it would totally suck but its better to go to a shitty event and know it sucks than to stay in your room and never know what happened. When something comes to your mind and there's strangers near you speak it out.

100x this

I would add sex to that. I see it's somewhat related to the social connections but it doesn't have to.

the more time you spend alone the less disappointment you go through
the more healthy you are the less shit you are gonne experience life

those are two things that belong only to you

I think Happiness and Success are two totally different things.

Predictors for success.
Super strong work ethic

Predictors for Happiness
Realistic expectations.

If god loves you tbqh

I disagree. I enjoy being on this board and still put in hard work to make something of my life.

>Sense of progress
We need a sense of progress, the feeling of moving forward to feel the sense of achievement and to feel motivation to continue.

Ever played a game on Ps1 or Nintendo with cheat-codes and just skip all work? It doesnt feel nearly as good as completing a game by yourself.
Also, look at all those child actors who became druggies and losers. They basically played life with a cheat-code before learning it.

Attached: 1541531308462.jpg (1075x1200, 132K)

The ability to take responsibility for your own actions and the ability to make decisions. Everything in life boils down to the decisions you make.
Once you realize that, you can be content with who you are and strive to improve from there. The worst one can do is wallow in self pity or blame external factors for their problems.

Last one isn't healthy. Terrible advice desu. I used to be social for a couple of years despite being an introvert at heart, and these were some of the worst years of my life. I also used to train despite being stressed, underfed and underrested and these were also some of the most gains-stealing years of my life. Respect yourself.

Bad advice, are u 18 buddy?

For an introvert it might be more stressful than an average person but still, opportunities will mostly be found outside. Doesn't mean you should take part in activities that are extravert by heart. Strike a good balance that works for you but the advice is solid. Practice serendipity, key for introverts

Besides, the point is to go out and find opportunities, not to force yourself to take part in things that you know from experience that you don't like.

The ability to not give a single fuck about what other people think has been the driving factor behind my happiness.

>$$$

This is truly a game-changer. This includes your parents, teachers, employers, gurls

Not knowing about how the jews are destroying western civilization. I used to be so happy.

Attached: 1518331001102.png (400x400, 35K)

>Self-discipline
Everything else (exercise, diet,...) follows that. Unfortunately, it’s the hardest one to take control of.

Precisely. This doesn't mean that you're immune to critique or advise, but you don't have to make other people's judgement matter.

It's not the jews, you're just getting old.

CBD

uh.. height

Learning to construct a lifestyle by the acquisition of sustainable motivating habits that serve as steps in the direction of your goals.

And of course how to build sustainable self motivating habits.

Example: Workout because its fun dont worry about progress, (building the habit of regular exercise) as progress starts to stall you transition the enjoyment you get out of working out into the progres itself, (build habit for structure and discipline) which motivates you to be more structured. As peogress stalls again, you asses your goals and probably will decide to improve diet. (habit for health improvements and regular diet)

This strategy can be applied to hobbies, work, school, gf, friendships. Etc.
It is the key to success because success is only truly achieved if it is maintained.

It’s always the fucking jews. No you don’t get it

Attached: D6BB708C-FFE4-40F4-976A-43F9F091803E.jpg (443x550, 37K)

I wish I could do this. I notice things go really well when I don't care what people think. Even thought I feel like I'm acting like a dick sometimes, people like me more

The hebrews prevent thee from this

Honestly this. If I could just carry a conversation and have a great time doing it I'd be at peak happiness.

test levels

t. trt user for 2 years now

This girl has a really nice face even though shes making a silly face at the moment. Would marry for face gains on my children

This.

Not getting upset about petty shit that doesn't matter.
Learning how to be happy without other people / without buying things.
Delaying gratification.