Have you taken the tall dark handsome pill

have you taken the tall dark handsome pill
>According to one study (Yee N., 2002), gay men who identify as "only tops" tend to prefer lighter-skinned men while gay men who identify as "only bottoms" tend to prefer darker-skinned men.[101]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physical_attractiveness

are you top or bottom

Attached: 1519258759026.png (739x839, 589K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XbA7JsQjbtY
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TallDarkAndHandsome
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olive_skin
digest.bps.org.uk/2010/05/28/men-with-brown-eyes-are-perceived-as-more-dominant-but-its-not-because-their-eyes-are-brown/
rooshv.com/the-king-of-warsaw
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1581929/Connection-between-skin-tone-and-attraction.html
independent.co.uk/news/science/men-women-the-secrets-of-skin-colour-796610.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gee I wonder who could be behind this post.

Dark skin is more dom, everyone subconsciously knows this even if they deny it

Nice study, niggers

I'm exclusively a top, and while I prefer the light-skinned blonde boy, I'd honestly fuck either one of those dudes. They're both very good looking guys.

But yeah if you put me in a room and forced me to choose only one of those guys, I'm fucking blondie for sure.

>REJECTED
Oh wow, atleast try to be subtle

tfw mediterranean god tier looks

>dark haired
>olive skinned
>piercing blue eyes

it's over for no(e)rdiccels

confirmed redpill
coping onions boys...ya girls like short ugly n mousey
forget tanned chad stories, hes just high on vitamin d when hes out fucking.
listen to the pasty guy in his basement he knows how to please his waifu doll

Attached: 40028.jpg (460x794, 198K)

Man I'm so cucked by my jaw

blonde looks more aggressive

youtube.com/watch?v=XbA7JsQjbtY
its true..darker looks tougher while lighter looks prettier...seems every race does it
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TallDarkAndHandsome

Attached: shuttheirmouth.webm (640x360, 398K)

>tall dark handsome
had a british girl say that to my face once
nordic women are totally fucking lusting for dark haired and skinned men

whites are reddish in their skin tone. unless you're pale and a faggot, you'd look more dominant

Meds are just the superior race. Nord cucks were still living like savages while the Romans built an empire

You forgot to add
>5'8

184cm lmao cope harder

baltic women are sluts for me
british women are sluts for me
german and polish women are sluts for me

all nordic women are sluts for the tall, dark, handsome mediterranean
thank god for erasmus

gotta get to at least olive tone to make it happen and dye the hair black is safe, at least you can get that gothic look if youre pale.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olive_skin

plus youre testosterone will be higher by 10% so its a no brainer plus muscles look more cut

Attached: poltrigger.jpg (576x1024, 67K)

literally you seething on tinder you pastey cuck in denial.
3/10 poos wont hit you

Attached: indianolympic.jpg (1200x501, 100K)

>baltic women are sluts for me
You'd probably be called a gypsy and made fun of here.

Too bad most meds are skinny manlets

this its better to be too dark then too light as a guy.
for a girl better to err on the lighter side.
ginger girls got it easier then ginger guys.
an tyrone gets to play more then laqueisha

Attached: 1542346836752.jpg (833x755, 90K)

as a student? all I get is pink and rose pussy willing to be stretched by tanned cock

cope....hes right. When nord women like something other women follow suite...thank the halo effect

Attached: 1542348820410.jpg (334x267, 20K)

Why did they mention that he's overweight in the headline?

Make sure you tell them you are not a muslim because despite all the memes most people don't really like them. And we are really bad at telling apart italians and spaniards from turks and syrians.

nice but dark eyed men are seen as more dominent and have more testosterone
digest.bps.org.uk/2010/05/28/men-with-brown-eyes-are-perceived-as-more-dominant-but-its-not-because-their-eyes-are-brown/

as he isnt acting like a fundie autist hes fine, but ya lotta italians spainish look like arabs an persian.
had that mix up on national soccer games lol

because it's relevant. you wouldn't expect him to be used as a sex slave cus he's an obese slob, but the fact that he was anyway gives it a bit of a comedic tinge due to encountering something "unexpected".

Jokes on you, I'm literal faggot and I wouldn't put my dick near an Indian

huh roosh said it was a paradise for med guys or anyone darker

>tfw tall, dark (well, pale, but you get the point) and handsome
>tfw ED for some reason
My dating life ended before it even begun.

Attached: i never asked for this.gif (500x210, 497K)

how is that even possible? he was one of the higher ranking ones

rooshv.com/the-king-of-warsaw

a moroccan dude was kiling it with polish girls and now teaching other arabs on how to do the same thing

Attached: white-women-belong-to-muslim-men.jpg (480x640, 117K)

yeah I hear about racism issues in poland on southern european students and tourists, but desu I am not afraid of it because I can pass for a native in any european country pretty much, even britain has plenty of natives who have 0 foreign admixture and look north african next to me
that's a shame, at least mine are dark blue
based, the med race wil llive on

touche....so u like to bottom

>individuals suffering from mental illness are a valid sample

rooshv and some british indian dude I forget were writing notes on how tis the easiest place to score as a dark dude with white women.

funny thing is I noticed blonde an redhead girl seem to like med or ethnic guys like black indian arab etc.
anyone else notice this too

wasnt taken form Jow Forums im sure

Attached: 1483694012471.jpg (880x481, 95K)

Muslims are generally seen to be lower on the social ladder and kinda weird by most people. Of course you can still get girls but for the average muslim they will probably be on the lower end. Also most arabs are kinda short and our girls are pretty tall so you have that going against you aswell. Not saying it's impossible, but arabs aren't exactly chick magnets around here.

Yeah, I actually feel bad for nordic guys, their women are some of the biggest sluts in the world
I would NEVER marry one.

>warsaw
anyone with money can kill it over there, also
doubt you've ever been to magreb, but there are still many people there with light eyes and features. this guy was probably of this description. when I went to Tunisia last I killed it over there as well, and regularly matched with 8's on Tinder when I'm just a 7.

>tfw slav

Attached: sofuckingmad.jpg (754x692, 98K)

cope.....just adapt lift get dark get style
>In an analysis of more than 2,000 advertising pictures of men and women, researchers found that the skin of white women was 15.2 per cent lighter than the skin of white men, and the skin of black women to be 11.1 per cent paler than that of black men.
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1581929/Connection-between-skin-tone-and-attraction.html

I'm sure you're talking about mutts.
Fake blonde =!= nordic
Real nordic women want their children to look like them.

In an analysis of more than 2,000 advertising photographs of men and women, the researchers found that the skin of white women was 15.2 per cent lighter than the skin of white males, and the skin of black women 11.1 per cent lighter than the skin of black men.

well testosterone darkens the skin so its normal, like it makes us more muscular taller and deeper voiced
independent.co.uk/news/science/men-women-the-secrets-of-skin-colour-796610.html

>ugly manlet pajeets have to go to third world countries to score

t. coping snownigger

>making life choices based on internet memes

Which country are you talking about? Neither of us in Eastern Europe is third world country.

yo where do I find a blond boy who wants him some mediterranean?

Amerimutts think eastern europe still looks like the USSR

>poland
>not third world

Attached: 1545347602312.jpg (317x267, 22K)