What's the best routine for big deltoids?

What's the best routine for big deltoids?

Attached: ZEBxqIA.jpg (800x450, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4YtOANPcgww
youtube.com/watch?v=Om0Bm4g66Ro
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Test injections x F

As a natural? A strong OHP.

As a steroid user? Doesn't matter - Delts respond to drugs very well and you dont even need to even train shoulders while on drugs.

The Press

No wait, just do a bunch of weird movements until you feel a burning/stinging sensation for 3x8

Get strong at the OHP and isolate rear and side delts

The delts have around 50/50 fast and slow-twitch muscle so you'll need high intensity and high volume to maximize delt size

How to hit lateral and rear delts property?
I've tried lateral raises, face pulls, but only seem to hit traps

I like lateral dumbbell and cable raises for side delt volume and klokov presses for side delt intensity

Face pulls, and rear delt lateral raises and reverse pec flies on a machine for rear delts

Also stop shrugging when you do lateral raises

do this
youtu.be/4YtOANPcgww
5x5, after every workout, non negotiable

youtube.com/watch?v=Om0Bm4g66Ro

Do Heavy OHP. Also do facepulls for high reps daily. You can train delts a lot because they recover fast. For side delts use a cable or watch the athlean x video for dumbbells

Thanks user
I've been trying snatch-grip ohp, snatch-grip bradford press but it all goes to trap (though trap pump is nice)
I'll try those next time

Engage your lats to keep the shoulders depressed and for gods sake, lower the weight and up the reps.

Handstand pushups

Boxing

>Handstand pushups
Nice

Everyone who's saying you need to do OHP for big shoulders is retarded.

If you want to put on mass on your shoulders, you should focus on the lateral and rear deltoid. Lateral raises should be done with light weights so that you can do 15-20 reps per set. This will set your shoulders on fire and you will probably feel doms in your lateral delts for the first time in your life if you do it right.

Bradford presses

This.

Dont neglect OHP but 15-20 rep sets for lat delts is ideal.

I also do dips on gymnastic rings. I like them a lot.

OHP and cable rear-delt raises.

8-12 rep sets of bradfords after ohp, and you'll be done quicker
Bonus is that at the weight you'd so them for, the btn portion is light enough that it becomes part stretch and part shoulder prehab. But everyone already warms up with a complex that includes dislocates, light rear delt work, and other cuff work

OHP, lateral raises, face pulls.
You can also do push press, or jerks but they dont compare to the OHP

what's the point of heavy weights if you negate it with momentum swinging like crazy?

Lateral raises will give you the wide shoulders look, but for big deltoids and mass, ohp is still better.

>handstand pushups
A farewell to rotator cuffs

>Also do facepulls for high reps daily
NON-NEGOTIABLE

Attached: FB6AD22C-6889-4A48-B3D4-0217DF041B36.png (1002x685, 643K)