Why do these people end up like this? It should be common sense to train the whole body to look aesthetic

Why do these people end up like this? It should be common sense to train the whole body to look aesthetic

Attached: Dont-skip-leg-day-meme.jpg (720x533, 65K)

Nigga who gives a fuck about legs lmfao fucking faggot

1. They don't care
2. It's hard
3. It's boring

The guy on the left is frankly embarrassing, the guy on the right isn't as bad as it first appears, his calfs are quite small but not embarassing, and you can't see his quads at all cause the shorts are blatantly massive.

Cringe and bluepilled

All your guys' points are valid, but we do realise that this shit is photoshopped to hell, right?

>tfw started training calves religiously at home with blood flow restriction and they grew 3" in 2 months

Why would i need legs? Nobody cares other then memelifer retarded Jow Forums fuckup incels. All bitches care about are biceps, tricpes, abs and neck and I'm sure as hell it's more difficult to cut with t-rex legs. And if i work out once a week or less i'm sure as hell i wont bother with legs. Being ottermode doesn't require legs.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-31-06-43-09-1.png (503x609, 294K)

legs are a meme body part why would you train them

pic on left is cringe and bluepilled.
Guy on the right may have nice quads but it is really fucking hard to gainw eight on the calves.

meh it's not hard. Training legs is the easiest. You don't need to make strength gains to get size on your legs. Put some light plates on and do some squats and fucking voila

>lifting only to please other people

you don't need legs if you're only trying to get zyzz big or less, but going any bigger you need some musculature just to not look retarded. It's like how nobody but incels actively notices prey eyes vs hunter eyes but they can still tell which is more attractive when they see them. There's no need for the legs to stand out from the rest of the physique but they have to be proportional.

Attached: mcdi8hh12de11.jpg (580x923, 61K)

>IM TO LAZY TO MOVE MY ASS
the thread

Attached: Sin título.png (717x606, 1M)

have you ever lifted more than a plate and a half? Training legs can get pretty fucking hard once you're past 2 plates.

>Training legs is the easiest
lmao, dude, no

no

Friends don’t let friends skip legday.

Attached: B2E5CDC3-94C9-464B-9CBF-3627A36C37F9.jpg (673x372, 76K)

>not being genetically gifted with legs
Feel bad for people who have to work legs desu

Tfw I can't train calves because my dick hurts whenever I train them, what do I do? I can work every muscle in my body with no pain, even quads and hamstrings, but whenever I do any sort of calf work I get a burning sensation on my dick, no matter the weight, it's becoming so embarrassing that I stopped wearing shorts, and I can't visit the doctor cause I'm too poor and my insurance expired

Attached: ryan-gosling-blade-runner-2049.jpg (970x545, 50K)

I meant it's easy to get them big. I reached 2 pl8s and then I stopped caring. Probably won't be able to squat 2pl8s right now.

It's hard getting a strong squat, but its easy getting aesthetic legs. Compared to chest for example.

calves are really not a great way to judge leg strength

gonna add, That was 7 years ago. Since then I don't pay much attention to leg strength. Only care about size, to be proportional to my upper body. For upper body I train only strength, and it also works for aesthetics imo

>I meant it's easy to get them big. I reached 2 pl8s and then I stopped caring
you clearly didn't have big legs then.

Attached: 1312058668960s.jpg (126x97, 2K)

wtf are you on about
Zyzz has legs, they're very proportionate to his upper body

t. dyel

>squat 2pl8
>training legs is easy
Post legs

He clearly trained legs is what I'm saying. I'm not saying his legs are big.

>hurr durr calves are hard to train
Who even came up with that shit?
You train a muscle by using it, so try running and using your calves as shock-absorber and to push you.
Other option is to grab some weights and do calve rises.

there are people who don't squat heavy and have huge legs. You clearly are autistic about your method of lifting and believe it's the be all end all of lifting

because I can't squat due to mobility problems (tight hamstrings, working on that)

>there are people who don't squat heavy and have huge legs

there are people who are obese and healthy too, I've heard.

We call those people fat

On the other hand there are cyclists that weight 100-150 lbs and only have legs...

most people with calves got them from walking/running a lot
Jow Forums posters believe in memes so they have small calves

HAHA LOOK HE HAS NO CALVES SO HE MUST HAVE SMALL LEGS

fucking christ, do you squat with your toes or what?

>it's alright to have relatively slim legs as long as you have a nicely shaped and firm butt
change my mind

post your calves, faggot

Cherry picking with a younger Zyzz photo doesn't really count in this argument. They were pretty small here but he ended up bringing them into proportion as time went on.

I can't squat either because back issues. You can do leg press and leg curls. My legs are getting some nice noob gains atm.

I really want to see an up to date pic of OPs legs. Calves are a pain the ass to add size to and legs are not fucking easy. I don’t sweat while working upper body but I am drenched and ready to hang myself after a session of legs. Fuck them.

Routine?

Sucking dick 10x20

>cringe and bluepilled
Guaranteed everyone one of you is either skinny fat, DYEL, or total skelly.

Attached: 1539881148137.png (794x563, 66K)

>t. Leglet
You cucks probably cant even squat 405

Shit like this is funny to see in the gym

What are bicyclists/runners?

The ol' Johnny Bravo look

Attached: johnny_bravo.jpg (300x331, 11K)

More like the cuck who only squats 135 as a max and would get knocked over by a gust of wind.

Girls dont care about legs only guys do

I wasn't defending it.

Does thinking that help you cope?

Then why does my girlfriend like squeezing my butt haha

Guy on the right has another pic where he showed his full leg. Nigger just has garbage calves, but hid quads look fine.

Definitely not, at least in my case
>Used on cycle constantly (Road and XC)
>Huge legs.
>Stop for over a year
>Start back up and add squatting
>Legs still pretty strong but suuuuper slow increases in size

Man I'm so pretty

>t. Small and weak skinnyfat faggot with shit lifts and shit body
I bench more than you deadlift and deadlift more than you total faggot. Post lifts and body so we can all have a laugh

Attached: 1545806998784.jpg (755x696, 93K)

wrong. my ex was a thot but she most definitely loved resting her head on my juicy thighs

Do you think they get self conscious when they're in their swimming trunks? That's when they get mogged the hardest but I think they still think they're better than everyone else.

>Zyzz has legs
Had.

/thread

Holy fuck.. I didn't realize how many kids don't train legs. Im so glad I started squatting early on in my training. Honestly the favorite part of my gym is all the legless faggots who are still stuck squating 1 plate.

"Who cares about legs"
Never gonna make it.

He won't post his body lmao. He's still stuck squatting 1 plate and dead lifting 2

Jesus Christ man. You scared of a little sweat? Isn't working out supposed to he difficult? I would love to see your workouts lmao

>/fit
good job outing yourself as a redditor
fuck off

post legs

>Can’t even see a doctor because it’s ridiculously expensive
I love being British

You probably shouldn't.

Attached: 26ef8dca00000578-3008614-image-a-77_1427159507583.jpg (306x739, 105K)

It’s “too hard” or “too exhausting” for some people. Some people think they can do 2 leg exercises for 6 total sets a week and get a good physique (including faggots on this board). I’ve heard people IRL say “I don’t wanna work my legs too hard so it’ll take away from my ab day” unironically.
It also doesn’t help that calves grow like shit, so to have noticeably big legs you need to have tight pants or short shorts

Calves aren’t a good indicator of strength

Pic related is a schoolmate that runs on his toes

Attached: C809D818-7718-4604-81B1-03722B907C46.jpg (449x468, 75K)

If you're lifting to make it easier to fuck/date girls then legs dont matter, 98% of women dont give a fuck about your legs, just your arms chest and shoulders

It's my house, I bought it with my money and it's in my name. I don't even let my mom cook dinner or do the laundry. THEY LIVE WITH ME! NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND!

>It's boring
I never feel more alive than when I'm on the final rep of 5x5 squats. Upper body is boring.

[desire to know more intensifies]

I'm sure as hell it's more difficult to cut with t-rex legs
Having more lean muscle mass helps, retard

>mfw squatting more than 2pl8 no problem but can only rep out like 3 diddlys at 2pl8, then I'm trashed the next day
I'll be normal eventually...

Attached: 1544682649793.gif (300x227, 1.95M)

This, I'm willing to bet over half the people on here are skinny fat faggots with 1/1/1/1 lifts doing retarded bro splits.

Found the butt hurt faggot. Cope hard pussy.

Tell him to shave or something

Attached: 1373148331052.jpg (680x680, 85K)

>hairless effeminate anime poster
You’re a tranny too aren’t you
Kys faggot

I have hairy legs but he looks like a cave man

He was like 18 in the pic kek

Attached: 72297CEE-B65B-4701-875E-C27BC6420483.jpg (339x315, 45K)

Only fags and kids have no leghair

Attached: 15462956536513510403763307059297.jpg (4032x3024, 3.02M)

This looks fine
This looks like someone shaved big foot and tried to pass him off as a college kid

Based

High test true Gaels are hairy

Attached: D2AFCF6A-2262-48D2-8A98-AB2A7ADC336D.jpg (634x763, 132K)

I just do 5-10 sets of bodyweight calf raises with cuffs on my legs
no matter how strong or light you are with the cuffs on you will reach muscular failure easily, I do around 5-10 sets to failure at least once a week, this shit burns bad but my calves are improving every week.
I don't count reps, I just do reps until I can no longer handle the pain.

I have tiny calves because I don’t train them. In reality I have huge quads, hamstrings, and glues Everyone assumes I have tiny legs because of my calves though. Then I squat 405lbs beltless and sleeveless.
I am the squat rack mog assassin. Fear me.

Attached: FBFBB9C5-8F2A-4E4C-AA95-9281CB86C656.jpg (269x187, 7K)

calves are a good indicator of athleticism though and they are scary if very developed, big thighs though just look weird

big calves, big arms and bit shoulders are hard to build, which reflects how much they impact one's physical appearance

The biggest giga chad I know has naturally hairless legs.

I don’t even care about aesthetics anymore. I just know your legs are the heaviest limbs on your body by far and should be trained in such a way to complement that fact.

E S T R O G E N L O A D E D
S
T
...you know the drill
Its not about being a giga chad. Chads come in fking all shapes. Hairless and tom selleck stashe chesthair tier chads.
Im curious on his DHT levels, prolly low as shit

Post body

>Was in a wedding with douche on the left back in like 2010.
>Made fun of my driving mocs.
>I was a giant stoner at the time/totally beta and thought lifting was for "stupid people" and conflict was "reactionary".
>Humilated.
>Could muster nothing in response.
>Often think about how much I would verbally wreck this dude now.
>Still feel bad he's universally known the world over as a toolbag now because I'm a nice guy/beta/ and don't want anyone to feel bad.
>Tfw you're strong as shit and pretty with it mentally/able to assert yourself and not take shit from people etc but still a softie at heart.
>This is why we lift.
>If anyone has the zyzz/user pic please through it at me for some old school Jow Forums solidarity vibes.
>We are all just losers in the end m8's.

Can vouch. Have MASSIVE calves but completely laughable lift numbers. Still look better than almosst every SS "powerlifter" on Jow Forums.

Do you want to know how I can tell you are quarter squatting?

>tfw a girl grabs your flabby ass thinking it would be moderately impressive judging by the rest of you, and is turned off immediately

Attached: kek hakase.gif (400x225, 1.63M)

I read this whole thing and have no idea what I just read

fpbp

Squats are the hardest exercise mentally because it has the worst failures.
>if you do it without safeties and fail you fucking die
>if you do it with safeties you have to take all the weight off shamefully to rerack it