Run on a treadmill for months

>Run on a treadmill for months
>Run outside
>It's completely fucking different

What wizardry is this?

Attached: 1566.gif (406x300, 54K)

are you retarded? treadmill does all the work for you. running on actual solid ground requires work from your legs

>he fell for the treadmill meme
Imagine doing any running without having the wind in your air and the fresh air in your lungs

An important factor is the surface. Treadmills are pretty much completely flat, whereas the ground outside is less even.

Attached: 1544072408796.png (786x786, 257K)

What effect does that have on endurance?

>Muscles working more
>Demands more oxygen
Like that

Unless you are using one of those fancy manual treadmills, you have no hamstring engagement.

Small uphill grade (1.5%?) More or less equivalent to running outside. Still no substitute for surfaces, downhill, etc. It's still as good cardio as you can get indoors, pretty much.

>It's still as good cardio as you can get indoors, pretty much.
>what is a spin bike

If your running on pavement or concrete it's going to make a big difference. Just do a mole or two less than you would on a treadmill.

Does all the work for you? Its litterally twice as much work, THE GROUND IS GOING THE OPPOSITE WAY YOURE TRYING TO RUN DUDE

That's why the only outdoor running I can do is on the beach. If I run on uneven surfaces with shoes on I get a blister on my heel because of bowed legs

keked

t brainlet
i run on a track. even surface.

at the gym, or a school?

The biggest reason is because the treadmill's motion allows you to be lazy with your form and how your feet strike the ground and kick off again.

wear 2 socks nigga

man you got me looking into those but all the ones on amazon

Rowing and elliptical is better too Tbh or hell, HIIT barbell complexes

Try living in Florida. Treadmill is absolutely necessary in this shithole

I'm in occupied FL and I disagree.

I always assumed it was air resistance.

Why are there people who still believe running on a treadmill is the same as running outside.