Autist

If you see ANYONE wearing these they are confirmed autists. This shit does not work at all and does not mimic high altitude training whatsoever

Attached: MASK.jpg (425x425, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0VGiHkCDFiM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If i pulled that off would you die?

>pulled that off

lmao you autist

nah its not autists, the people wearing these are just braindead normies

It seems like it should work, on paper. Hypoxia should cause You to produce more erythrocytes and have more oxygen in your system as a result. I don't use these, and I know its bullshit, but I didn't really get how.

no shit it doesn't mimic high altitude training, everyone knows that you fucking brainlet.

they do it to strengthen their diaphragm.

i mean how fucking retarded are you?

>BUT HURRR I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE AD
nobody gives a shit about the bullshit ad. everyone already knows you brainlet shithead.

>STRENGTHEN YOUR DIAPHRAGM

MUHHH DIAPHRAGM GOALS OF 2019 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People who wear those are just the cunts that dress like this. Not autists, just faggots who need to be lynched

Attached: Capture.jpg (370x482, 34K)

It'd be extremely painful

T. dyel
Also post body

No...thats not how the respiratory and circulatory system works

Here's a world class pro boxer working out to strengthen his diaphragm, therefore effectively increasing the amount of sheer airflow he can generate with each breath. Getting more oxygen in with his powerful diaphragm.

youtube.com/watch?v=0VGiHkCDFiM

Then there's OP, the faggot autist brainlet who is nothing, a nobody.

You're a Jow Forums guy

For you

>trying to focus on my workout
>forgot earphones
>hear 2 boomers yelling dad jokes across the room
>theyre the only person in the gym that find it funny
>want to say something about it but im an autistic zoomer
>go home and play fortnite while crying

Ok if Maidana does it, I'll do it too. I have one in fact, got it so cheap on the amazon seller's store that I thought it was fake but it seems to work well. I unironically stopped using it because someone on Jow Forums made a thread like OP lmao.

But would it teach me to use Hamon like in Jojo?

>Yeah i forgot we are all training to be world class boxers fucking KEK

buddy of mine snapped this pic of me at the gym yesterday

Attached: me.jpg (850x850, 91K)

What is your argument here? High elevation training (which you tried to make fun of) itself has to do with endurance athletes such as boxers, swimmers, marathoners, and cyclists.

Diaphragm strengthening also has to do with athletic training for athletes prior mentioned on top of sprinters and anything aerobic to high burst medium duration anaerobic.

You just type random brainlet stuff? Can't stop anymore?

It blows my mind how you are justifying this autism mask, my sides are exploding.

>it's so funny
>it looks so funny!
Total brainlet. Your parents failed at raising you.

Go ahead and shitpost at neck strengthening training as well because it's so "funny"

post body

the lower oxygen level at altitude causes an increase in a molecule production that causes oxygen to dump more readily in the tissues. you don't have more RBCs at altitude. ya cuckasaur!

I used to work with a guy that used one a lot, said he only used it because it got bitches wet. Seemed to work too

You have provided no facts or data at all. I think thats abit autustic itself to argue with just one random meaningless opinion.
This guy makes sense in what hes saying

>you don't produce more blood cells to carry oxygen

Attached: 1507792117124.png (645x729, 116K)

OP just hide your own thread, you've done failed enough today.

Altitude training increases the amount of red blood cells which increases the amount of oxygen in your system. The mask does not do this, but you're just trying to shitpost with everybody.

>you don't have more RBCs at altitude
wew, why do people pretend to be smart when they're dumb as fuck. Read what's erythropoietin what it does and when it gets increased.

Did this with guys used jock straps

Good times

Why does he wear the mask?

idk what it does but i want one because it looks cool
i workout at home

MUHHH DIAPHARAAGAAMM MUHHHHH OLYMPIC ATHELETES

Imagine using this but instead its a thicc girls underwear after a hot summers day run

Nice.

Once saw a black guy at my gym wearing this... had no idea wtf it was and was worried he was there to rob the place. Sorry high altitude negro fren.

>lowers oxygen level but not air pressure
what did they mean by this?

*blocks you're path*

Attached: 1514852979108.png (720x400, 214K)

What's the 1/2/3/4 equivalent for diaphragm

based baneposter

Attached: bumbs up.png (420x420, 68K)

>Not living somewhere that's 5000+ ft above sea level

Sea level plebs, your cardio is vastly inferior.

Just breath through your nose you autists.

「RIPPLE OVERDRIVE」

Uh yeah you do add RBCs. There are many, many biochemical adaptations that occur at altitude. For normal people, extended stays at altitude will cause a massive increase in RBCs. This has been demonstrated a bazillion times. Blood tests on people a few thousand feet from the summit of Everest show absolutely sky-high RBC numbers- hematocrit %50-60%+ are the norm (over 50% gives you the presumption of doping in cycling)

Some races adapted to altitude like Sherpas actually have fairly low RBC counts and instead have adaptions related to efficiency, but that's not really within the realm of our discussion.

At high altitude the oxygen concentration is reduced through lower air density. Breathing a little normal air through a straw is not the same as breathing a lot of thin air, as one would do at altitude

I can find a dozen examples of athletes using these things, doesn't mean they actually work. Sooo much broscience in boxing especially, and their trainers will try anything.

>Not using it to develop hamon ability

ISHYGDDT

Could have turned this into a haha post, wasted opportunity

Thats what I'm saying fellow gentleman. These people are underutilising their masks.

The only guy who wears these at my gym is some autist who has a Suicide Squad sleeve tattoo and is consntaly doing weird crossfit shit. I'm also pretty sure he lives there because due to my job i sometimes go early in the morning, at the middle of weekdays or late at night and he's ALWAYS there

Fuck off

I wanna look like Sub Zero

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 52K)

Seems like it would limmit your cardio gains.

Dude has elite cardio and finds himself that it does a difference. Maybe he knows a bit better than retards on Jow Forums who lift once a month and think they know the science behind everything and usually paint everything in either black or white like the retards they are.

Broscience = what really works
(((Science))) = low t incels take 250 supps a day and eat raw onions while having such blind faith in the rat studies they've read (the headline of) that even if their looks/health is decreasing they ignore it

Yeah because as we know, the easiest it is to breath when exercising the more cardio gains are made.

there's an autist at my gym that has this. he just sits at the bench, after doing some babyweight meme shit, gasping for air and he sounds like darth vader. everyone stares at him but i doubt he has the self-awareness to realize it

I guess I'm lucky.