Diddly

Deadlift on pull day or leg day

Attached: 1544927782895.jpg (750x747, 37K)

>doing deadlifts at all

Attached: 1546184373149.png (310x315, 382K)

Deadlift on pull day because it uses to much energy and you're going to half ass your squats if it were on leg day. Romanian deadlifts on leg day though

Pull day.

>being dyel and incapable of safely executing a great overall strength compound

Attached: 1545023764455.jpg (464x618, 53K)

funny how i DL on my heavy squat days and it doesn't seem to affect me much

BUT if i DL then squat i have fuckall energy

>not joining the hex bar master race

Attached: 1541991397901.png (443x335, 173K)

What about doing deadlift after squat? It doesnt seem to lower my energy or strength for the reps.
Thats what i've been doing. Doesnt seem to effect my deadlift much since i do squat before.

have fun with ur shit spine when ur 30 lol
"muh back"

2x a week, same day you bench
4x full body master race

>What about doing deadlift after squat? It doesnt seem to lower my energy or strength for the reps.
Thats because youre at baby weight bitch boy

LIGHTWEIGHT BABY

3 plate squat and 3 plate dead same day. not amazing weights but i wouldnt call that pussy shit
both 5x5

I did full body for about 4 months. it seemed to be pretty good but i decided to switch to pplpplx
How has 4x full body been to you so far? Im thinking of switching back.

S/B/DL days master race

Attached: 1544469294661.jpg (1024x768, 105K)

It's been great, I'd change my exercise selection if I was more concerned with looks vs strength, or might do some sort of U/L split instead, but I wouldn't go near PPL ever again.

>he doesn't do a bro split with back day

Attached: cutie.jpg (600x600, 33K)

I'm more concerned about strength. Have you been doing full body for strength?

i've found something that works for me. i modified a PHUL program.

Week 1:
>Upper power
>Rest
>Lower power (Heavy squats)
>Upper Hypertrophy
>Rest
>Lower Hypertrophy (SLDL, step-ups, lunges, leg press)
>Rest

Week 2:
>Upper power
>Rest
>Lower power (Heavy conventional deadlifts)
>Upper Hypertrophy
>Rest
>Lower Hypertrophy (lighter squats, step ups, lunges, leg press)
>Rest

>Repeat

I only deadlift or squat heavy every other week, and I do assistance lifts for those on the off-weeks. This really works for me, and I've started breaking a plateau.

Yeah I have, I've been doing it pretty much the whole time from mid 2016 until now. My maxes have gone from 205/120/230 then to 250/150/280 as of November (kg).

Ironic, all the boomer powerlifters in my gym have knee and back problems.

They all wish they had lifted for aesthetics instead of becoming bloatlords, too, but they accept they never had a chance. They were all beta's who couldn't do any actual sport so took up the least athletic "sport" possible. Standing in place and picking things up repeatedly for years.

>might do some sort of U/L split instead
U/L has been great for me. see:
I really cool thing about it is that you can "superset" opposing movements on upper days. For example, do bench press alternating with pendlay rows, alternating between the two. I find that working the opposing muscle and getting blood into it stabilizes the opposing workout--working your lats and midback really helps the bench, and vice versa

Yeah im definitely considering going back to full body. I kind of miss it because it was a lot more entertaining since you pumped out every type of exercise in those days.

Well that's probably because they did straight strength for 20 years. There's a difference from trying to remain healthy and trying to lift monster weights all the time. I guarantee since they're boomers they all have shit form and fucked them selves over the years. You can lift relatively heavy while remaining healthy through your life.

If I cared about how I looked more I'd probably do something kind of like that, but I'd make the last day of the week a full body day to have significantly more upper volume than lower.

It's quite a bit of fun, just keep in mind you don't have to do everything every day. Good luck.

It comes down to genetics a lot. Some people can't handle being under extreme spinal compression while others can.

melted my hexbar down into a short sword to stab normies who deadlift with other hexbars.

yeah thats true. genetics lottery can be fuckin cruel.

One of my friends is like that, he gets back injuries very easily but he wants to beat the national DL record in Quebec/Canada. I haven't told him yet but given that he gets messed up by DL below 600lbs, I wonder how far he'll truly go.