Gym was empty today

>gym was empty today
What the hell you guys told me it was going to be packed full of dyels and thots

Attached: 1546233266832.gif (300x225, 1.56M)

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107926751
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They are all hungover and eating crap.

Jan 2nd is when the fun begins...

What said. If you go to a typical commercial gym like LA fitness they're all recovering from being shiftaced last night.

Ah, the magical month where gym owners rub their hands at thought of all these new memberships that will be never actualy use the gym but keep paying for several years.

yeah im not exactly mad that a thousand morons show up for 2 weeks and subsidize my membership fee for the other 50

I really think that the gym thing is dying

Why would anyone be at a gym today?everyone with a life is hungover today

Seemed crossfit and youtube/instagram fitness videos gave it a breath of life but it does seem to be dying down in general

>52 weeks
What country do you live in kek

the 7th is also going to be killer

every fucking monday is fresh with "THIS IS THE WEEK IM GOING TO START FIXING MY SHIT" faggots but the first monday of the year is going to especially bad

imagine all those people standing in a queue to bench the bar

you sound stupid

don't

my gym already has homos that travel in packs of 3 or more. they hang around the bench and squat rack talking about boring instagram shit. i don't need to think about these pricks in my spare time.

I cant wait for everybody to fuck off, because winter time past this initial January stage is so fucking good for emptiness.

You mean what planet? And his answer is Earth mate....

>52 weeks in a year
>Using the Gregorian Calendar.
>Not the Coligny Calendar
>Not wanting more weeks, days, and months in the year so you can fit more workouts in

No wonder everyone here is dyel

Attached: 1506282040283.png (821x1204, 795K)

Kek we got an actual retard here boys

>Coligny Calendar
nice try brainlet, this is the only calendar i need forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107926751

>lifting on news years day
Never gonna make it

Tomorrow is my first day this year. will be intrasting to see. Also my gym is open more this week so will be nice.

Oh God user I'm laughing so hard at that thread

It's Jan second for me. gym doesn't open till 11am

>tfw I have heavy singles on that day

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LETS FUCKING GO MOGGING SEASON TOMORROW

Insane thread

It’s mogging season brothers

5 pages of arguments over calanders.
Fucking awesome.

retard

THE YEAR OF THE TWINK IS OVER

THE YEAR OF THE BLOAT HAS BEGUN

Attached: 262A2D55-DC1D-43E1-B296-6DEC90502DB0.jpg (1360x768, 102K)