When did chest start growing for you? Mine still looks like I've never bench pressed...

When did chest start growing for you? Mine still looks like I've never bench pressed, yet guys with lower stats than me already have big pecs. Is it genetics?

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 7K)

pretty much when i did dumbbell press instead of benching for a couple months. my bench has currently stalled again so im probably gonna do it again this year

My upper chest has been growing pretty well from reaching a 2pl8 OHP, but dips is the only thing I feel in my lower pecs

When I started doing lots of inclined db presses, cable flies, narrow grip db presses and completely ditch barbell exercises.
Even the upper pec section grew. I'll try declined db press to add more mass, tiddies are never too big.

Show chest if you're not fat. 2pl8 is fucking impressive

2pl8 OHP is enormous, post body, lets see your delts

It's just variation. Law of diminishing returns for a specific exercise.
Same happened to me when I stalled on db bench so I switched to barbell and started making gains

I don't specifically target pecs in any way so they are quite small

post body

Forgot pic

Attached: 20190101_220517.jpg (720x460, 156K)

Yeah you got some nice delts brah

Thanks, lad

Very nice delts but OHP doesn't really do anything for chest. I'd aim for some chest development even if you don't like the look of a big chest

I'm very shoulder dominant so I haven't been able to prevent them from doing all the work during benching and flies, but I have started doing dips which seem to work better for my pec development

>2pl8 is impressive

one day into the new year and Jow Forums is already fucked

>2pl8 ohp
>not impressive

I you can't strict OHP 3 plates after 6 months then you are beyond saving.

Show body you nigger

2pl8 OHP? impressive, can't believe how it's possible when I do my 1pl8 lol. For how long have you been lifting?

Attached: 67b0ef1e6afd7711fbcb5c65d2b50282.jpg (750x1334, 159K)

It's not bad for a 80kg natty who started lifting a year and a half ago
I'll probably manage 240lb next year

I do 3 5kg plates : )

1.3 years, I think

I just recently hit 3pl8 bench and my chest looks like shit.
I exclusively do powerlifting and low reps. This is what peak performance looks like

Attached: 20190101_164921.jpg (1545x2126, 1.18M)

nice, whats your bench?

No idea. I don't bench, but I figure I bench at least 2pl8 since I can OHP it

lmfao respect to you my brother. 3pl8 is absolutely insane. true masculinity is strength, not size.

Thank you friend. Im starting to get tired of looking like an SS meme. Gonna cut after 3pl8 is repped

Does the lower part of your chest feel softer?
As if you had a bit of fat there?
My chest looks kinda the same and I had gyno for a while so I don’t know if it’s normal

Just got 1.7777777778pl8 OHP this morning. Aiming for 2pl8 OHP by summer

5pl8 deadlift yesterday.

Feels fairly firm 2bh, although I am sitting at around 17% bf right now

wtf is the point of a cut though. i would prefer having your strength over the visual gains ive made in pic related. none of my stats are even remotely impressive in any way, I just do high rep everything but whats the point when i cant even bench 2pl8. almost 1 year serious lifting..

Attached: haram.jpg (1000x1000, 161K)

Put more weight on the bar. Higher weight, lower reps

standing or sitting?

Not impressive unless standing. Don't be a hobo.

Ive been lifting for a lot longer than 1 year for 3pl8 bench. You look good after one year. I was a slug after 1. Ive never been cut before.

How old are you?

Took me about a year and a half to hit 2pl8 bench, dont worry about it too much. if youre training well- which it definitely looks like- youl hit it soon.

Standing

respect to the anons in this thread who are being nice to each others! :)

Attached: 536781_1.jpg (630x630, 58K)

strength wise yeah. but for muscle grow? who cares if you are sitting if you can lift more weight?

I suppose it has more chest involvement and less delt, upper back and ab involvement

Fuck anons

Attached: FB_IMG_1540738577130.jpg (754x1158, 63K)

oh, shit

It still has it's place, though
I didn't reach 2pl8 by just doing the same thing over and over again. I also like to do the Z-press and pushpress

Shit genetics strikes again

nicer nips tho