Progress Thread

Happy New Year user!
Post your 2018 progress..
You have now 365 days to show us the best shape of your life! We all gonna make it

me pic related
6'4" (285lb to 264lb)

Attached: evo.jpg (2064x1108, 332K)

did you grow your delts through effort or gear
if first please share you're secrets

Its all about body fat, it helps create the illusion of bigger delts, when you carve the division between the radial muscle.. But for me the best way to develop delts is varying angles.. the delt consist in multiple filaments of muscle, each of them must be hit properly.. not just rear, lateral and front.. work its as a whole

I'm having a tough time believing this was only 1 year of progress.

So... gear?

In short, yes

What to expect

Attached: 1546199470969.png (3188x1412, 1.57M)

no way

how long and hard did you diet for in the beginning ?

1 year, no gear, using high reps. The only supplements I take are a multivitamin and some L-arginine.

Attached: physique 1 year.png (2672x1268, 3.88M)

>when your trainer is Supreme Leader Snoke

>no gear

Oh, no shit?

This is all the same day. You just pulled your pants up.

nigga did ur dick get smaller
>look at the blur

Woah. Amazing if true

Second pic is not him.
Last 2 pics can be done sooner than labeled.

Asking for tips, are there any home exercises I can do to work chest? Obvious one is push ups but any else? I had to cut my gym day short

Pushups.

There's dudes in jail who look better than 95% of this board off of just pushups (hundreds a day).

Based Kylo Ren mode

There are a lot of push-up variations, too, so you don't get bored. Scorpion, Spider-Man, clapping, incline, decline, etc.

Thx brah.

I'm going for that prison swole fighter look

>48949174
Wait this only took you a year?

It took him a y(g)ear

A year with intermittent fasting and hypertrophy training. The lower body fat, the bigger you look.

Attached: FA59A23F-B631-4509-BA38-8081253F03B8.jpg (2026x2026, 762K)

based fellow tiny nipple poster

OP here, in fact it was less than a year, started like June or so... you can check my instagram /fkjellin .. But its only possible cause I have years of training and been off for 7 months

Yes, even in the fat pic I was in testosterone replacement.. been 5 years or so now.. But the only thing that REALLY affect your body shape is diet and hard training... been all the time going to gym 6x a week and at least 30 mins postworkout cardio..

My protocol was
5mg iohimbine fasted
100mg caffeina fasted
25mcg T3 fasted
150mg tren ace a week
200mg test week
some oxandrolone in and out through the months

8 months

Attached: 20181228_155849 - Cópia.jpg (1196x1152, 963K)

so basically you can't make your own hormones, you'd be nothing without modern medicine?

I chose to be in a constant high level of test.. even a person with high production (1000-1500ng/dl) dont get close to 200mg of external test.. both are the same molecule, its cheap, and even if I drink, have a bad night of sleep, skip eating or so, it never swings

Appreciate honesty

did you have puffy nipples when you were fat? And if so, when did they go away during your your fat loss?

big lad

>30 years old
>since mid-july 2018 i'm down to 237 from 280
>been doing a mix of cardio/bodyweight using Real Appeal and 3 days of dumbbell strength training

For the first time in my life it feels like I just might make it bros ;_;

Attached: cbb.jpg (680x818, 65K)

The first pic has nothing to do with the last 3. I'm more impressed that you managed you shop the cringe tattoo on the klinefelter guy. and yeah the guy did this with DNP... dont try that btw

Attached: 49304731_2279096769044560_4238502679514447872_n.jpg (960x958, 68K)

I did and they did.

That's fucking unreal

The unreal part is how fast I got to being fat. It took only 2 mouths to get to fat. I was stuck in South Korea with nothing but free time and I gained major weight

>Tfw want to get fit but extremely poor
>all gyms near me are suburban "personal trainer" shill mom gyms at $60 a month
please help

Attached: 9576.jpg (220x229, 4K)

Start doing convict conditioning.

You’ve managed to get an internet connection and something to utilize it, you mustn’t be that poor.

If only you knew

DO NOT, under any circumstances get a personal trainer. Youtube and google have absolutely everything you need. I don't know where you live but from my experience, non-commercial gyms range from 30-40 bucks a month. If you're from america, don't go to planet firness. Not worth it.

thats what I'm saying, those personal trainer gyms are a fucking overpriced rob, I know 100% I can get my own info from here and other sources but I just feel like I can never get a proper good body without a gym.

A good boy = decent nutrition and body weight exercises. Homeless people have gotten ripped on the street, google it.

gonna do what the previous user said with the prison exercises, thanks guys.

wtf guys

GET A JOB YOU CUNT, THEN YOU WON'T BE POOR AND YOU CAN EITHER BUY YOUR OWN GYM EQUIPMENT OR PAY TO USE SOMEONE ELSE'S.

why the fuck people reply on this board with any advice other than the above is beyond me

Because while what you say is true and good advice, I wanted to show that even if you feel like you can't spare money to get a gym membership, you can still get Jow Forums.

I do work and my circumstances are pretty extreme. I know it sounds like an eye rolling excuse but it's the truth. Either way it wont stop me from doing autism exercising for free from now on.

As I said, convict conditioning is a good place to start if you have a budget of 0$

I trust you'll find an overhanging branch or something to hang off from and do pullups

for sure, again big thanks

u got dat supermang dat supermarng dat supermang

Im pretty much on OPs route ex fatty with big hips now i got big lats to make up for them.
But still how do I fill in these in pic so I look like a fridge instead of an hourglass

Attached: 2019-01-02 12_57_55-Window.png (1416x701, 2.06M)

Aug 2017, vs Jan 2019. Stalled a fair few times because of depression and work, but hoping to keep up the cut hard this year.

Bf% est for latest pic? I had some suggestions I was 30% in CBT, I think it's closer to 20. Petty but I like to think my numbers aren't that bad after all the work I put in.

Attached: Collage.jpg (4920x3132, 2.16M)

1 year progress. Nothing crazy but i am really proud of myself.
Gonna start a minicut today, gained so much fat in the last weeks. Wish me luck.

Mirin the progress. Good job!

Attached: cb_nov_18.jpg (840x1594, 643K)

Eat less m8. I dropped 6kg in 2 months and I’ve got low BF as is

>6 months later

Attached: 1546208735802.jpg (600x908, 89K)

My problem was that my hormones were fucked. I learned a few months ago that I had hypogonadism and since starting TRT my motivation and ability to consistently cut has skyrocketed. Previously I'd have intense depressive spells for weeks where I lost all hope and interest in taking care of myself and put on weight madly.

>nothing crazy
Went from a numale to a man, well done and carry on. Mirin the shoulder gains. As to the fat gain, I think most people gain a bit during christmas holidays but that's fine, it's part of the festivities to eat a bit more imo. All is fine if you can shed it in January.

Were you buff before? Because then that would make sense

Post routine and lifts