I don’t want to drink protein shakes anymore, I got some tests back and they are affecting my hormones very badly

I don’t want to drink protein shakes anymore, I got some tests back and they are affecting my hormones very badly.
What are your best natural protein sources?

Attached: 11D4ABBD-4B78-4794-B1C2-B8AE3CF5128D.jpg (225x225, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
youtu.be/isIw2AN_-XU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Chicken and beef
Sage

steak, ground beef, canned tuna, pork, salmon
basically meat. stay away from vegetables

Why no veggies?

Attached: 2EA9CF89-A635-4FE1-9675-5716A3CB35A3.jpg (500x397, 38K)

FUCK OFF VEGAN

Peas, quinoa, beans, lentils, oats, nuts.
Pretty much every thing I eat has protein in it.

unironically eat red meat every day
if you can't afford beef, small game animals like squirrels and gophers hunted from your local park can serve as a substitute.

You can barely digest them, they irritate your digestive system because of this and rot in your gut where bacteria ferment them which creates gas. They are also full of antinutrients and inhibit the absorption of vital micronutrients.

Does rice has anti nutrients in it?

>I got some tests back and they are affecting my hormones very badly.
What's going on? What were you drinking?

Bu-but mommy said...

Yeah, it's also a grain which is even worse for you than something like broccoli. Just eat nuts, occasionally berries and fermented plants like sauerkraut, don't bother with anything else.

Mommy has been spewing misinfo that conforms to a civilization that has been reliant on the consumption of plants in order for it to function.

How were they affecting your hormones badly?
What about cooked vegetables? I thought steamed broccoli and all that type of shit was great for your body?

Vegetables need to be cooked for extremely long periods of time to get rid of the toxic properties, which is why fermented is superior to cooked, as the bacteria involved in the fermentation process break down the indigestible matter and destroy the toxic properties. Hence, why in the East, the s o y legume is only consumed in fermented form as they have known for thousands of years that is renders men infertile.

u like the nut

Wut
So, what you're saying is, all cooked vegetables, zucchini, squash, kale, spinach, whatever, you shouldn't have any of that? I'm gonna have to read into this. Surprised I haven't heard something like this before.

I used to think all that shit was great for me as well, but then I discovered that the body can burn ketones for fuel instead of glucose and I followed the rabbit hole from there. You are all being meme'd on by plants.

Here's a video, that demonstrates the long term effects of consuming ONLY plants, while extreme, it gives you an idea of the kind of damage they do to you:

youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU

Humans are animals that evolved to be predators, not plants. Plants followed a radically different evolutionary path from us, we cannot utilize them the same way we can utilize animal products. Plants are immobile, and cannot defend themselves, so all of them have poisonous properties to deter animals from eating them.

That's weird, cause I saw your test results and all they showed was that you were gay.

Natural protein?

Alright you ready

Attached: videoblocks-fat-belly-man-trying-to-fit-in-pants_b77ws4bv_thumbnail-small01.jpg (320x180, 11K)

Just barely acceptable for consumption. And that makes raw vegetables not even qualified to be food. Cooked veggies are okay if that's your only choice but there's really no reason when meat is so readily available to us in the modern world.
youtu.be/isIw2AN_-XU

>And that makes raw vegetables not even qualified to be food

Bear in mind that the plants we eat are cultivars that have been selected by humans for thousands of years to be more edible. Have you ever seen a wild carrot? Unedible, poisonous trash, even when cooked.

Attached: wildcarrot.jpg (1600x1200, 622K)

I assume this is one big troll, but it’s filled with logical errors. Humans adapted to eat what was required for survival, this means plants are within the scope of possible food sources. Some animals also aid plants by design through eating them and dispersing seeds. Never fully trust cults without checking their claims against any possible existing literature on a matter.

this is the most insane bullshit I have ever read, keep it up

>meat is so easily available, who needs anything else?
>*dies from eating nothing but unnaturally produced meat full of growth hormones*

Tofu

>full of growth hormone
If only thats how it actually worked and were true, that would be awesome

You'll be spazzing out over some other meme diet within three years, while roundly condemning this one.

hehe

Fuck off with your nootrient memes sverige

Semen from a big black bull

Attached: 788e9992-d30c-40cf-8361-ca99b132c28c-GTY_1004763572.jpg (526x326, 26K)

Carnivore is appealing but garlic, onions, asparagus, cabbage and potatoes are good as fuck. Peanuts too.

Obvious troll. Explain to me "hormone affecting" protein shakes or "anti-nutrient" vegetables.

>if you can't afford beef, small game animals like squirrels and gophers hunted from your local park can serve as a substitute.

GOT MY ASS

Holy shit, this guy really hates when mom makes him eat his veggies lol