Why are a lot of normies content with being dyels?

Why are a lot of normies content with being dyels?

Attached: .jpg (960x960, 371K)

Because they subsist on handouts stolen from others via the state. They are parasites and seek only to satisfy their hedonistic desires in the moment.

Attached: 1541407696911.jpg (190x250, 10K)

because change requires effort

now this...
THIS...
THIS? THIS is based and redpilled!

Because they're too busy socializing.

Great Normie Purge when?

Attached: 1545726611804.png (731x611, 876K)

I hate nazis but I'd never get an anti swastika tatoo, purely because it would look like I at one point had a swastika tattoo that I covered up.

Dubs confirm.

Lifting requires a lifestyle change/commitment that most people in Western societies aren't willing to do. Media/government/academia all reinforce it because it keeps people pacified and easily controlled. Armed Jow Forumsizens are not what they want.

Attached: 619px-Minute_Man_Statue_Lexington_Massachusetts_cropped.jpg (619x1024, 118K)

Because it takes 5 years to make any changes. You can only gain 3-5lbs of muscle in a year.

based

Attached: pepe tall hat.png (331x10000, 160K)

Because they're lazy fucks

>implying this isnt Jow Forums as fuck

Attached: Subhuman.jpg (621x938, 192K)

>Why are a lot of normies content with being dyels?
because most of them don't suffer from body dysmorphia and have other things going on for them in their lives (careers, gfs, friends) other than throwing around weights

Attached: 54e.jpg (391x391, 25K)

nice blog post faggot

dios mio...
...la luz extinguido

found the NYR faggot
hahaha

Attached: FUCK TIGGERS.png (433x493, 106K)

You are still a faggot. Hate Nazis? Lol what is this gay fucking shit? LMAO.

>other things going on for them in their lives (careers, gfs, friends)
binging retarded shit on netflix you mean?
Ye 45 mins a day sounds really hard.

You go play with your weights, I'll be using my time constructively binging 6 episodes of the office each night

here's your (You), valiant effort user

>being such a cuckold you require a paternalistic state telling you how great you are just for being white

There is nothing more pathetic than those who worship authority.

>implying Nietzschean ressentiment isn't far worse than vulgar nationalism

>implying those are the only two choices

How long until you start posting about lobsters?

Oh right, i forgot about individualists who are completely forgettable and mediocre, but somehow convince themselves that they are above the mass because "at least im an individual".

My views lean libertarian, but I'd much rather fight alongside Nazis than allow third worlders to tear down western society.

You forgot about the entire anarchist school of philosophy but it's okay, youre probably better read than other 19 years olds here.

they believe in two extremes only obese or rich piana final destination

I included anarchists in the Nietzschean Ressentiment comment, of course.
Also
>anarchist
>calling others 19 year olds
just turned 20 eh?

Attached: CTH.png (1200x650, 876K)

The virgin minuteman

The Chad pikeman

Attached: E10BC920-9BB2-424B-A2A5-3902CEBBE638.jpg (427x640, 70K)

We know what you think Rabbi

>so cuckolded you need a liberal democratic Jewish run state to take away your rights while you LARP as a libertarian, religiously clinging to a set of abstract ideals that you've already lost to mega shill corporations due to being passive, atomised and beta enough so to let your country get subverted by the parasites you white knight for constantly.

I'm a syndicalist buddy.

>so cuckolded you think that you can fight the state and win out of nothing but pure slave morality
Didn't Franco teach you enough yet?

Cringe

Me too user :)

Attached: antonio.jpg (195x259, 9K)

This right here is a white nigger.

>posted from a chink phone using mexican built cell towers that are managed by indians
Ok buddy "first worlder"

Not him but I don't use a phone and I've never seen a mexican or an indian in my life

>the first world and third world dont exist because chinks make your phone
yeah and soon robots will do that, at home. What's your point?

Attached: HURRR.jpg (645x729, 57K)

>this amount of cope

Attached: 01B785D4-85DF-47F3-BE28-0B20803B2750.gif (177x150, 1.74M)

i'm a girl, men have pretty low standards these days

>don't be fat
>don't be bitchy and impulsive
>love to cook meals for him

Because most people aren't willing to make sacrifices, especially those that require time, effort and some discomfort. Even if the reward is a lifetime of healthful living, it isn't worth getting off the couch for them.

Attached: Pepelifts.jpg (400x400, 19K)

Men have always had low standards. They'll fuck anything. Don't feel special.

>it's another closet authoritarian """""libertarian""""" episode
What a meme political alignment

Mussolini said that every anarchist is just a frustrated dictator.

>go to wal-mart
>see fatties everywhere
>see a 400lb hambeast on a scooter
>think "well at least I don't look like that"

And that's how people mentally justify being skinny fat or fat. There are plenty of people out there who are way worse that make them feel better about themselves. Obesity is normalized, the bar is very low.

Why are you autists obsessed with posting badass statues and pretending to be tough on the internet it’s cringe as shit

He's still right and you know it

Because it's easy. Do not requiere big effort.
On the positive side, I'd pref being DYEL than a fatso. And I believe people think the same.

>Why are a lot of normies content with being dyels?
>normies
I found your answer OP keep being a faggot

admits the statues are badass admits the toughness of the post cringes from frail worldview and weak inability to change
hmmmmmmmmmm

Most people are content with being out of shape hamplanets or soggy skinny-fat soft bodies. It's not something unique to normies.

Easy there Sargon

Yeah, I'm not buying that.
I think in a way you're correct, but it's much more of an unconscious effort and not meant as a control mechanism.
I think psychologically most people are deeply jealous of others who have financial success, happiness, and of course healthy ripped bodies. They're too lazy to achieve those things on their own, so they try to bring down those who have in an attempt to validate their own failures and laziness.

All the fat acceptance and pussification of men we've been seeing is a result of life becoming overall easier in recent years, and the need to actually work has decreased therefore turning people as lazy pieces of shit. Believing it's a control mechanism is an Alex Jones level conspiracy fit for Jow Forums.

hence why Mussolini was a faggot and so are you

They havent seen how different everyone treats you when youre fit and attractive yet.
They are the people who complain about everyone being a douchebag because no ones nice to unattractive people

Hmmm... violent terrorist dyel status goes to prison - then what?

So far as I know White prison gangs exist and spontaneously form for mutual protection.

Who will protect them? OR will the Non-Whites in prison give them safe passage for being Anti-White?

but they are going to tear down western society, and all because the left need foreign votes to keep themselves in power and the right wont get off their ass and do anything about it.
oh well, you're 8 year old daughter didnt need her hymen anyway

forgets to greentext

get a load of this guy

>party of less government
>authoritarian

Attached: 49f.jpg (413x395, 19K)

And other than use their first ammendment to spread this message, "White Genocide" theory, what else pray tell ought these whites "do" about it?

now THIS is based and redpilled

Attached: 1541742994316.jpg (1024x888, 46K)

has no argument assumes I had any intention of green texting

Attached: oh shitreat.jpg (729x760, 320K)

>Because they subsist on handouts stolen from others via the state
Pretty much everybody in a modern country subsists on handouts stolen from others via the state. Some of the biggest welfare queens in the USA are farmers and soldiers, who happen to lean conservative.

Based

Attached: fdb6a4cbbe220a9c9b71bcbd19235764344b9e8fc20914e496a79112320e9c4d.jpg (2183x2447, 2.01M)

>soldier
>welfare queen
Who woulda thunk it, working for the government entitles you to get paid by the government.
Also, how the fuck are you going to talk about US welfare queens and not mention 'too big to fail' corporations. The only reason smaller farmers require subsidies is because the government also subsidies the companies that are killing small farms.

Attached: 4ed1d74cfaf1de8f553a833d3384351f.jpg (188x164, 5K)

Do adults in America actually wear a plain t-shirts while going out?

Attached: bleach-blonde-curtains-377x566.jpg (377x566, 23K)

The amount of ass blasted in this pic is delicious

Attached: 11 - 0af35cddfdb1836940ebb20ead98efe833352535e6cd7cb926a21cc66c8a663d.jpg (512x325, 29K)

Do foreign men actually care about appearing fashionable? Sounds fucking gay.

hehe

Attached: DBNGeWV.jpg (600x400, 69K)

Yeah, they can get paid by the government. But they get to retire after 15 years, free medical care, etc. All paid for by the US taxpayer
>smaller farmers require subsidies
Most farms receiving subsidies are owned by those same "too big to fail" corporations you are railing against. Small farmers (the bottom 80% in income) receive a small portion (12% in 2001) of the subsidies.

That's what i fucking said you thick bitch. I have no fucking idea why you would even format that like you disagree with that i said.

Also yeah no shit, serve your country and receive benefits. Would you rather we treat our veterans worse than we already do?

What in the name of oblivion is that?!?!

Attached: 551e2ec7-e354-41e7-ac46-c429b32053b3_preview_3093751_772624456817393175_small.png (361x277, 7K)

They should get paid for the time they're in. They shouldn't get money and free medical care for life
Your point was about smaller farmers, who I pointed out don't get shit from subsidies compared to the cost. And they don't need them. If they can't make money without subsidies, they should get into a new field. The government shouldn't be picking winners and losers, according to many of their own worldviews, but it's okay when it helps them (even if only a bit)...

>they don't get shit from subsidies
They get more than 0, for the simple reason that.
>and they don't need them
They absolutely do, because they are being out competed by the bigger companies. The same companies that only survive because of government subsidies.
My point was that farmers need the subsidies, the fact that they dont get enough doesnt change that.

>they shouldnt get
According to who, you? Fuck off, our government has a responsibility to provide our veterans with care. If you're not happy that you're taxes could be going to that, then you're a fucking disgrace.

So your excuse for why small farmers need subsidies is because big farmers need subsidies, which you somehow think refutes my statement about farmers being welfare queens. 0 IQ

Why should I bankroll the entire lifetime of some retarded high school dropout Mexican because he had nothing else to do with his life than roll the dice and hope he doesn't get blown up by an IED? Fuck off

The highest virtue of a normie is pleasure.
>haha life is meaningless and morality is relative so i guess what makes me happy is what's right!
Life is suffering and that's not a bad thing. When you put your hand on a hot stove, pain makes you pull it away. These people live worthless, meaningless lives full of suffering and then they smoke weed and drink alcohol and eat sugar as if that'll make the pain stop. They think that pulling their hands off the stove is not only too much effort, but they've convinced themselves that it is in-fact morally WRONG. They bitch and moan about the reality of their situation rather than accepting it and correcting it. What an injustice it is that my hand is on a stove! What an injustice that it's hot! What an injustice that I can feel pain!

If I wanted to be happy I would do heroin until I died.

Attached: 545607664.png (878x102, 7K)

God you're daft. My reason for why small farmers need subsidies is because big farmers are kept from going out of business by being given subsidies. The playing field is not level, and it should be.

>why should i bankroll the entire lifetime of some retarded high school dropout mexican
Because he rolled the dice and hoped he didn't get blown up by an IED.
Beside that, you don't bankroll jack shit. You don't pay nearly enough in taxes to bank roll the life of even a single veteran. When arguing about tax spending, the cookie cutter "why should i pay for" bullshit doesn't work. You don't pay for it retard, you pay the government.

cope

>God you're daft. My reason for why small farmers need subsidies is because big farmers are kept from going out of business by being given subsidies. The playing field is not level, and it should be.
So end all subsidies, brainlet. How is that hard for you to comprehend?
>it goes through a bureaucracy so that means it's fine
To use your words, "God you're daft"

>t. butthurt anarchist

Attached: 1545302140328.gif (367x219, 523K)

lifting is cope for bein ugly

Why would he greentext? he's not quoting anybody

The transition is inevitable, if you're white. You sit by trying to play by the rules outlined by society, or even worse silly self-imposed ones, and then look around and realize no one else is.

>thinks green text is only for quoting people