I am 30 and I have wrinkles on my face. What can I do about it??

I am 30 and I have wrinkles on my face. What can I do about it??

Is there any medication, or supplement that can help me rejuvenate my skin?

Attached: FB_IMG_1546405770460.jpg (661x878, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Proteins-Collagen-Wild-Caught-Non-GMO-Verified/dp/B0153YQH4K
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Retin-a.

use differin instead, or even micro retin-a. Most likely the retin-a will make your skin too sensitive, red and maybe scaly.

Why do you care about wrinkles? I'm 33 years old and I have wrinkles at the edge of my eyes and on my forehead, but they don't bother me. I'm a father to a 4 year old kid with Asperget's syndrome, so I would be more worried if I didn't have wrinkles lol.. He's a handful and have been since he was born, poor lad.

Hgh

unironically marine collagen, I've been using it for the last two weeks, for joint pain, with the side effect my skin looks great, 36 year old boomer here, the fine lines on my face have dissipated, I though it was just a meme, so I gave my mother some, she's been complaining about dry skin on her feet the past couple of years, after 3 days it cleared up, it's not expensive try it out and see how you feel, I swear by it.

Attached: marinecollagen_.jpg (355x355, 19K)

I have had wrinkles since I was probably 20. Mostly due to fucked up diet and it has been getting worse. I think getting help with my skin will definitely help me with my self confidence.

Too expensive.

I hope you end up feeling good in your own skin, bro. The sad reality is that most people are never happy with the way they look - much less people that are into fitness in some form or another.
When you stop trying to measure up to other people's standards on how you're supposed to look, you will be much happier.

Best of luck, my dude.

You need to take tren cycles to be zyzz dumbass.

Can anybody confirm or is this just another shill? Never heard of marine collagen

i'm not shilling man, it's cheap enough, go with any brand you wan't here's a review from amazon
amazon.com/Proteins-Collagen-Wild-Caught-Non-GMO-Verified/dp/B0153YQH4K

pic related, i picked up 4 more bottles because they were on sale.

Attached: order.png (1436x788, 61K)

oh and if you do try it, create a thread post back results after a week.

Drink water

shill

the only thing proven to reverse wrinkles is retinol

It's bull shit user. Any collagen you eat is broken down into basic vitamins and minerals anyway. You'd get the same effect as eating a healthy diet.

>I'm a father to a 4 year old kid with Asperget's syndrome
And you didn't abort? Fuckin hell mate, best of luck with him I guess.

The only thing that get rid of wrinkles is dermatologist endorsed surgery and prescription medication.

I can't get any rentin-a or any of these typesof creams without a doctors prescription in Australia.
What's the next best thing?

sunscreen to avoid more wrinkles
go to beautician for some treatment, laser etc.
order retinol online

There's a couple of things you can do:

1. Using retinoids before going to sleep so they encourage collagen production.
2. Keeping your face moisturized during the day (Hyaluronic acid and Squalane are two inexpensive compounds that your face loses over time, make of that what you will).
3. Using suncreen so UVAs from the sun don't hurt your skin. Most sunscreen are predominantly geared towards UVB protection, find one that has UVA++++ protection.

Any protein will be broken into amino acids, not "vitamins and minerals", which the body will then synthetize into the proteins it needs. The key point of collagen is that it contains glycine, an amino acids that is not easy to find in a diet, and one that the body can easily synthetize into collagen.

Attached: Memri_9ade80_6200876-1.png (675x505, 373K)

not wrinkles fine lines on my face laughter lines, my skin is alot smoother and better hydrated, although, I only have myself and my mothers experience so take that for what it is, you should try it user.

Is there any benefit marine collagen has over bone broth?

no it's pretty much the same, if you have a pressure cooker make it in that, as it takes less time, just make sure you skim it regularly and then strain it off when completed.

Get a retinol serum, put it on your face before bed. I use one from Peter Thomas Roth. Has noticeably helped the texture of my skin (used to have bad acne) since I started using it 2 months ago.

At least it's high functioning autism and not on the retard end of the spectrum. He only has trouble with his language skills, nothing else. He is extremely intelligent - far beyond his age - so it's not that bad. The most challenging thing is watching him struggle to form words and sentences. You can see that he has a lot he wants to express, but just can't fully figure it out yet.

It never occurred to me to leave him and his mother. That's what niggers do, and I'm White.

you're a good father user. happy new year.

Happy new year, and thank you.

keep it real user fuck niggers.

Based as fuck
Good luck to you, and your family.

Attached: 1541810811711.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

I'm 35 and i have had the same two wrinkles on my forehead since when i was 14. Stop frowning at things in disbelief.

czeched and keked.

Thank you for your kind words. Stay Jow Forums bros.

heh finally see my OC on Jow Forums/
feelsgoodman