What workouts can I do to ensure this never happens to me?

what workouts can I do to ensure this never happens to me?

Attached: 1546439543993.webm (640x640, 666K)

Oh this thread again. Sage

How many times do I have to tell you... Grow whispers x3

/thread

Wtf

fake and gay

bullet to the head works most of the time

Stungun to kidneys x 1

1 x rope

goddamn chad

That made me hard

Simply don't look and act like a flaming faggot. The guy are the bar looks extremely beta, insult to injury is his facial expressions whilst it happens. Looks like he's about to get a fucking Nintendo switch, courtesy of his wife's boyfriend.

>some fag tries to lift you up
>swing elbow into nose
Either learn to fight and not be a bitch or become so fat that you can't be lifted. Or do both.

wear big shoes and squat

Attached: timberland_12281_01.jpg (900x900, 109K)

Holy fuck i love Chad

Literally punch the dude when something like this happens.
God damn the disrespect

Literally just be taller

if that was it me i would unleash hell on his ass! instantly grab the nearest bottle smash it on the bar and push it up against his neck.

Found the aussie.

Fuck Me Chad!!

Sure you would big boi.

Attached: 1531342151817.jpg (685x960, 46K)

That's how you end up with your palm slashed to shit with bottle shards.

You can't disrespect a nigga like that amg get away with it, that "chad" is a pice of shit and god damn it makes me disgusted knowing that sort of things make you atractive to women.

faggot

This
Just elbow him

True as fuck. Did this once to shut a fucker up. Soon as I broke the bottle a piece lacerated my hand. Didn't hurt but did bleed tho. He thought I was crazy so he pussed out and left. Needed 4 stitches. Good times

I tried this once, the end of the bottle flew back at me and cut my head open and the part i was holding split and was two small to hold properly

Based

He’d get wrecked

At least he wouldn't be a bitch

That chad is going to get knocked out or stabbed by some absolute nutter manlet one day I reckon.

He deserves it to be fair.

people here getting angry seeing a chad meme irl

its like you all thought it was all made up lol

Get heavy cunt

that chad isn't even tall, he's shorter than the betabuxx with the baggy shirt on the left
sucks to be a manlet i guess

Don't go to bars.

Better yet, avoid all alcohol, period.

retarded onions-ridden man-boobed skinny fat gay twink aroused by that wemb already? here i'll give you 30 bucks, ;go find yourself a nice bull on craigslist.

I’m a girl and that was totally hot, something primal in me made me wet, no joke!

This is the worst attempt at a larp i have ever seen
kys

Just wear enormously heavy training weights all the time.

Same here anonette!

My paintes are soaking wet haha xD

Hello little '''man''
How's it going down there?

jesus christ this is incurring my manlet rage in ways nothing ever has before REE

This thread again? The manlet is clearly in the wrong here for just being on his phone at the bar. Chad just wanted to order drinks for his two stacies and politely removed the manlet to achieve his goal

Yeah in a real life fight sheer insanity can trump size a lot of the time

>increase weight
>learn how to escape from take downs,strike and block
>harden your knuckles and shins
and your problem is solved then you can feel the satisfaction of humiliating 6'4 Chads and stealing his thots