>squats
>deads
>bench
>ohp
>pull ups
>barbell curl
>leg raises
done

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-02 at 14.42.40.png (630x630, 307K)

Great post OP.

how much does it cost

don't know about specific pic but i have the same set up it was about £1000 and will last at least 15 years with very minimal upkeep

Who the fuck designed this cage?
I can't see a single benefit of this monstrosity over a full cage except that it uses less resources so you can make them cheaper.
And a cage is one of the last things I'd want to cheap out on if I was going to put my life in its hands with any kind of decent weight

I don't see a platform for deads

You can't even move the safety arms.
What a piece of shit.

This is basically what I have except with squat stands, and the pullup bar is mounted in my doorway.

Some dumbells and an ez-curl bar for DB movements and isolations and I am golden.

Attached: 12250148_10153714512198554_4649650153333421490_n.jpg (552x594, 29K)

Looks like they're attached to the racking hooks.

yes you can

I just bought a power rack, but I have yet to put it together. It was wrongly priced at just a tenth of the usual price, so I just ordered two of it for the hell of it. They removed my reservation on my credit card, so I thought they just canceled the order. One month later they actually sent them, and I got charged just one tenth of the price for both. It's not the best power rack, but I guess it works.

Attached: titan-life-power-rack.jpg (1000x1000, 51K)

>so I just ordered two of it for the hell of it
if digits I get one

>It was wrongly priced at just a tenth of the usual price
Noice
You lucky bastard
I mean the rack itself looks thin and flimsy as fuck, but that's an amazing deal, you could probably sell them on craigslist and buy something high end with the money

Everything I need. $850usd for the rack ($350), bench (I've upgraded since), weight, bar, and rubber/foam flooring ($200).

I need more weight for my squats and deadlifts, though.

Attached: 20181216_094256.jpg (4032x3024, 3.53M)

Whoops, $850 total for everything.

Got this in an Amazon warehouse deal for $150.

Apartment life

Attached: photo_2018-12-26_18-03-20.jpg (960x1280, 102K)

Don't your neighbors get mad when you deadlift? I mean, mine do if I jump a little so even if I lowered the bar slowly I'm pretty sure they'd bother me

It's a new building, pretty good construction. I never hear my neighbors unless I have my balcony door open.

That being said, I work from home so I usually DL mid day.

Not that guy, but this one
I'm in an apartment on the first floor, haven't gotten any complaints yet. You probably shouldn't be deadlifting on a 2nd+ story apartment, unless you want to go through the floor.

Nice mirror, do you use it to meditate with?

Attached: td+eye[1].jpg (1280x727, 65K)

t. pic rel

Attached: 43984427_357133995064352_8358052704814437853_n.jpg (756x756, 62K)

>need
>leg raises
yikes

Is it going to expire after 15 years or what is going to happen to it?

Fuck, I want one

I am a mirrorlet unfortunately

>one set of each plate except 10 lb
>only 1 set of 45s
>no 5 lb
>no 2.5lb
Good luck

It violently explodes the second it passes the 15 year mark

Don't forget my favorite controversial exercise: rack pulls.

I started doing those recently. Helped my lower back from extending during the squat and dl. Also hit my traps

Titan is trash, their bars especially

This is literally all you need.

Attached: 51MJh20-9EL.jpg (500x389, 36K)

i trol u

I ordered a copy of rogue monster rack from local metalsmith, Balkan bro here. Rogue stuff is expensive here, I will probably be alright since I'll never squat 300 kg anyway. Wish I lived in Western Europe, decent home gym is a lot easier to buy there.

Literally an idiot benching with no safety inside a safety apparatus.

Rogue stuff is expensive everywhere dude.
You'll probably get something just as good if it's custom made, just make sure the welds are solid and they use heavy pipes

How tf do you do leg raises in a squat rack? Are you dumb OP?

>850
why does every fucking hobby i decide to jump in is so expensive reee

I thought sub $1000 was impressive for a whole home gym

350 is stupidly overpriced for that rack wtf

The retail is $1,199. It's commercial grade. I literally use this same rack at my gym