I fucked up real time. Never had i ever worried about my body. Always found myself amidst stupid college leftist drama...

I fucked up real time. Never had i ever worried about my body. Always found myself amidst stupid college leftist drama. The love of my life rejected me yesterday.
I'm 19. 5'9. 135lbs (i know I'm a skinny mf) and I'm ashamed.
What can i do in 4 months. At this point, I'm really ready to do anything.

I'm a fucking loser. My year is already ruined. I hope you guys are going great, fit. Keep living and happy new year.

Attached: 2B7D0334C52447BDA54B1283BDDB0B71.jpg (1078x1041, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tdeecalculator.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Limb lengthening surgery to get 5’11”

being a cripple wont fix a shitty personality

fpbp

2 inches femur with STRYDE won’t cripple anyone. Just don’t be a cheap ass bitch and get it done in some 3’rd world country lmao

why 4 months though? What's the time frame for?

>find your maintenance calories here: tdeecalculator.net/
>add 500 - 600 calories to that number (realistically, you could add a little bit more since you're underweight)
>lift heavy
>get plenty of sleep
>get a gram of protein per pound of bodyweight

What was the reason for the rejection?

She has someone in her life already

Leftist drama as always. I repeatedly said nigger bitch to some nigger bitch. Apparently that is racist.

you could become a twink for some rich gay dude and get paid

I will see her again in may and thanks

What makes you think she will want you simply because you’re fitter in May?

Of course that's not my aim, user. I just want to be better the next time I see her and I'm also trying to do this for myself. I know I have to start at some point.
I don't know how much regret I could trigger by being a better version of myself the next time I see her but if i could trigger a little bit, that'd be a sweet win for me.

>19
>love of my life

Fuck off
Maybe she'd want you if you weren't a racist twink who didn't even read the sticky

Woah woah wait. Twink. Racist. What are you trying to say here? Are you okay?

>going after regret win feels
If it motivates you to be the best you can be... no judgment. Here’s to her splooshing all over the floor once she sees the new you. Godspeed, user

>the love of my life
Fucking LOL.
You don't even really know her nigger.

What? Dudes where are you all going with my post. It's pretty basic. You talk senseless shit thinking it's sarcastic or something? lol

>love of my life
>im 19
Yeah fuck off kid, you will meet 100 women like "her"

don't come to Jow Forums ever, join a gym get a few PT sessions to get you going and don't ever come back here

I know, user. But that doesn't mean i can instantly get over her.

Bro I used to be that exact same eweigh at 5’7 wen I was younger but I just ate 3K cals a day and got out of skellymkde to 162 lbs in 4 months exactly so, u got that. Make sure to work your arms too doh so you also get strength gains. Pic related, is me after bulk

Attached: 6289E9C3-64C4-45B0-95A8-CA438DB1B7D4.jpg (3264x2448, 1.31M)

>my life is shit and im a retarded, unfit moron
Plato, proverbs, pushups. Then read the sticky.

Illiterate nignog is illiterate

SS + GOMAD

What 4 months? Why the time limit? You are not gonna make it that way. You change your life, starting now. Start improving yourself not only body-wise, but overall. I'd been there before, left by the girl I thought I loved. But I never picked up the weights for her. I picked them up for myself, for my motivation was to look and be the best I can, so that no FUTURE girls will ever leave me because of my body or the person I am. Lift to be better and for yourself, don't ever think about getting back at her - that's no motivation. You have to want it and genuinely enjoy it to make it. Also get a friend to be your lifting buddy and start lifting with them, that's probably the second most important advice from me here. Good luck.

How tf can she be the love of your life if she is already seeing someone? Listen here bud, I’ve been where you are. I’m 5’9 as well, but I’m quite handsome so girls don’t really give a fuck. I spend 5 years of my life being depressed over a girl who dumped me. Let me tell you, it ain’t worth it. I got my shit together, I fucked all her closest friends and I now have a solid 8,5 gf who I love deeply. Lift weights, get a hobby, stand up for yourself and those you care about. Trust me, girls will want to fuck you

>love of my life
She's been jizzed in by many different men, you loser
Nigger

>Pic related

Attached: dCqWAAB.jpg (620x518, 51K)

750mg test for 16 weeks

Yeez, user this is 4channel think about the ads!

Attached: 1478BA4B-60E8-4B37-B48F-89501EF4A59D.jpg (900x899, 225K)

>The love of my life
>I'm 19
Leave.
>Always found myself amidst stupid college leftist drama.
>I'm a fucking loser.
yep, can see why.

Attached: 1543091096713.gif (250x167, 1.21M)

>be teenager
>grow overly attached to girl
>lose girl
>TIME TO RE-EVALUATE MY LIFE
>beg other losers to spoonfeed you health and fitness information

I bet you're going to quit the gym after a week once the sting wears off. You're gonna wake up, look in the mirror, go "ehh, I look fine, whatever, it's fine" and stop. Sage.

Attached: 1522710008483.jpg (491x368, 29K)

you're 19, she's not the love of your life retard grow the fuck up

Then how the fuck was she the love of your life?