Tell me Jow Forums

Why aren't you waking up at 3 am and stretching for 2hrs then running 10 miles and then lifting weights for a hour? You do want to make it right? Admit your weakness. To grow in life, be willing to suffer. Life is all about sacrifice to achieve what you want. - David Goggins

Attached: why.png (456x561, 347K)

I’m not autistic

Because stretching is a waste of time with zero empirical benefits

>does all that
>still looks average

My worst fear

>stretching for 2hrs
nigger what?

He stretches for 2 hrs everyday before his run

His goal obviously isn't aesthetic. To be honest having that physique as an ultra marathon runner is more impressive than looking shredded

Because i'm not a fitness autist, i have more interesting stuff to do.

enjoy your injuries and small rom you fucking loser

Never take advice from someone who works out that much. Average person maybe has an hour to dedicate to exercise maybe 1.5. Take advice from people who suggest no more than 90 minutes a day (SS/531/etc)

good argument retard. post body and 1RM's

>checked

if i was rich and my job was to write books and be motivational i would

good look lifting heavy after running 10 miles, you dyel

>I exercise to look good

some of you act like being Jow Forums is makeup for boys

Because I have to go to work at 5:30AM every day.

>being Jow Forums is makeup for boys
it is.
muscles are useless. they are purely cosmetic in the modern era.

t. codemonkey

Not all of us sit at a desk all day

He is training his mind not his body. Mental toughness is more impressive than a six pack

If you honestly believe they aren't then ur lying to yourself. There are very few practical uses for being able to lift heavy, like unless ur a mover or something then aesthetics are the only thing that really matter unless ur some kind of autist that legitimately thinks other people care that you can squat 4pl8 while looking like a bloatlord idiot

I work in trades. nothing requires that much strength. scrawny 130lbs dudes complete work just fine. no one moves AC units or water heaters by hand. they use dollies. tightening shit down is easy, just use leverage.
sure being strong makes some stuff easy, but other things harder. good luck crawling around crawlspaces or attics when your some bloat lord or bulked up faggot

Not him but my job requires strong muscles to prevent blood pooling in your lower extremeties

Because I'm not an insane masochist like Goggins

>Why aren't you waking up at 3 am
Because I don't go to bed at 6pm.

My point was that there is exercise you can do which is rewarding for various reasons without having much aesthetic or cosmetic appeal, as in exercising without the goal of becoming a "bloatlord"

Is there any place I could find his book for free? Like a pdf version maybe?

Doing all of that cardio is insanely catabolic. There's no way I'm going to eat 20,000 calories a day just to make some gains.

Yeah i wish i could wake up early but unless i can get to sleep that early i cant. and also there is no real need to wake up early for me

David Goggin gets my noggin joggin

You don't need to lift heavy but lifting weights, calisthenics or other means of strengthening your muscles is necessary to avoid or minimize a life of pain and medication. Body composition improvements have benefits that extend beyond aesthetics too.

I’m half way through his book, totally fucking recommend it, it’s great. Just started it today

>no serratus anterior
why bother?