Is there any such thing as artificial salt like the fake sugar they use in diet soda...

is there any such thing as artificial salt like the fake sugar they use in diet soda? like can i have diet pizza where i can eat pizza like a little piggy and not get fat?

if theres diet soda why isn't there just diet ice cream and shit where they make it with artificial sugar like they do with soda? if they make soda taste this good without sugar and calories i refuse to believe there isn't food out there thats not made with artificial ingrediants that tastes good but doesn't make you fat

plz tell me theres this. i want to lose weight without dieting, exercising, and want to just eat all my yummy foods as much as i want

Attached: TQfmuGu.png (1228x1502, 61K)

NEVER
GONNA
MAKE
IT

Look up halo top ice cream, dick head.

Also artificial salt won't fix shit, salt has no calories to begin with you fucking mong

wrong. i've been finding low calorie ice cream. this is it. yummy food for my tummy, smile on my face, weight loss, and no exercise. yes

have fun eating your plain lettuce leaves and jogging LOL

is there magical pizza with no calories? magical chips? magical anything besides ice cream? or should i just make my entire diet nothing but low calorie magical sugary products? what else is there besides ice cream?

>wrong. i've been finding low calorie ice cream. this is it. yummy food for my tummy, smile on my face, weight loss, and no exercise. yes
>have fun eating your plain lettuce leaves and jogging LOL

NEVER
GONNA
MAKE
IT

first, read the sticky. second, salt doesn't have any calories in it. if you didn't have salt in pizza you would still have the protein, fat, and carbohydrate in it. the reason we don't have diet ice cream is because ice cream still needs to have fat in it for the texture, otherwise it would basically be a block of ice. similar problem with sugar, though it's easier to fix which is why there actually is sugar free ice cream. you will never lose weight without changing either your diet, your activity level or both.

don't tell him about the twinkie professor

>diet pizza

make a thin crust/flat bread pizza with no cheese and instead just do a sauce base with various peppers, tofu, mushrooms, and things like that on top

>diet ice cream

blend up some bananas, ice cubes, cocoa powder, and dates and freeze it. add peanut butter if you want to make a high protein variant but then it won't be very "diet" anymore

there are low calorie chips but they will leave you feeling empty

i want it to be yummy. i want food to taste good and be skinny.

i just found out they have candy, pudding, and ice cream made with artificial sugar. why the FUCK is this not all over the sticky and the first thing you see? what the fuck is this shit about exercise and eating healthy thats literally impossible

why not just tell people you can get skinny eating yummy magic food. everyone in the world would be skinny.

Shitty bait.

At least make an attempt to be funny when you bait bud

100% serious. im looking through amazon to find every 0 calorie food i can. i am NOT eating exclusively vegetables and im seeing yummy foods with 0 calories. literally a cheat code

going to lose weight just sitting around my room eating 0 calorie chocolate bars and drinking diet soda and its like im not even doing anything. this is fucking awesome

plz show me more 0 calorie foods.

Enjoy your liver failure, those low calorie sweeteners are technically sugar alcohols. Count each 100 gram snack as equaling an alcoholic beverage in terms of liver resting needed, even if there's no buzz.

But if you want lower calorie pizza, use less cheese of varieties with more powerful flavours, use low sugar sauces, leaner meat toppings, vegetable toppings, and the cauliflower crusts that Atkins dieters invented. They're actually pretty decent if you're used to regular crust pizza.

>what the fuck is this shit about exercise and eating healthy thats literally impossible
ok so you're trolling then.

what I listed does taste good, and if you think it doesn't, stick with it a bit and stop consuming artificial sweeteners and you will start to realize how much yummier real food tastes

>why not just tell people you can get skinny eating yummy magic food. everyone in the world would be skinny.

you can't

Yeah look up NoSalt (potassium chloride)
Boil the calories away, sprinkle a little on and you're set :)

Salt doesn't make you fat you idiot.

Very shitty bait.

shut up retard

sick b8 dude

Bait

Stevia is an herb.

Bonus points for CCNutri (Amazon / Walmart) …