So I canceled my last years gym membership because it was getting useless now since my new job offers free access to...

So I canceled my last years gym membership because it was getting useless now since my new job offers free access to the county rec center. Which is good for me however....kids are there. I didn't realize this until I was taking a shower and a class of kids came flowing in. I wasnt expecting this and felt kinda odd. I was completely nude when i got out of the shower and walked to my locker (the place doesnt have towel holders near the showers which is odd as well). When I was walking back alot of kids kinda just starred at me and kept quite, before hand they were speaking loud.

I have never been to a public rec center before always been in a adult gym. Does anyone know if there is a certain antique for this? It kinda feels weird/wrong being nude in front of 10 year olds.

Attached: a35eb71a03194476cd2077658047c77a.jpg (640x640, 116K)

>*BANG* *BANG*

>"OPEN UP YOU SICK FUCK, WE'VE GOT VIDEO EVIDENCE OF YOU EXPOSING YOURSELF TO KIDS AT THE REC CENTER"

Attached: cops-1280x640.jpg (1280x640, 150K)

bump

>tfw I've changed into jockstraps after showering at the gym
Comfy asf ngl

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Houseki no Kuni - 07 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_07.29_[2018.10.19_20.52.12].png (1456x804, 1.27M)

Why can't you just fucking shower at home?

I'll never understand why you exhibitionists can't wait literally 20 minutes to get home. You're either stupid or a pervert. Either way, you live with the life you want.

Why the fuck do people shower at the gym in the first place?

Why the fuck do people do this. Almost always in my schedule I will change before I leave the house, go workout, and just fucking leave. No gym bag, no showering, no dicking around. Literally the only time I will ever shower is before and after a swim, for obvious reasons.

So they don’t stink up their street clothes.

I'm convinced a lot of guys are looking for dick, literally. There is no other reason I can imagine.

that is Francisco Manent in that pic, for my source bros

I'm mostly gay, and I don't do it. I wait till I get home and comfy.

So, you don't cruise for dick on an athletes-foot covered gym locker room. Gold star. Doesn't mean other faggots also don't.

Give me one good reason why showering at home is better than at the gym?

-drive home in your sweat-drenched clothes
-what if you have errands to run, can't go home, you're stuck with that shitty dried-sweat-film all over your body until you can wash
-use your own water, towels, facilities; you're paying for the membership, why not use it?

I go straight from the gym to the sauna and then shower. I usually have errands to run or somewhere to be where I don't want to look like a sweaty slob so showering is a must for me. I go to a gym with stalls so I don't have to hang dong in front of 8 year olds.

I'm gay as balls and only ever shower at the gym if for some reason I can't go home immediately (pressed for time before morning class etc.) And then I'm very quick and modest about it.

I feel like it's always old straight men with their saggy, disgusting bodies parading around the locker room/showers with their shriveled up genitals swinging around. They will literally stand there and have conversations like that rather than getting dressed. Old men are disgusting and should be eradicated.

I can see the morning crew showering if they don't have a shower at work, but there's no reason to shower in a nasty gym shower if you're just heading home afterwards. It's pure insanity. People must just like being naked in front of other people.

>always old straight men with their saggy, disgusting bodies
Holy FUCK this. Fuck off already why the fuck are you in a uni gym of all other gyms ffs

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Houseki no Kuni - 03 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_03.41_[2018.09.22_20.52.45].png (276x730, 213K)

Here's a radical idea
Manage your time better

Does your gym seriously have a better shower than your own home??

Right? And I'm not even sure what they think they're accomplishing at the gym. I see the same old men there every day, practically falling asleep on the ellipticals and continuing to look vile.

Imagine waiting until your body is already decaying to pretend to give a shit about fitness.

I agree, but I also think the morning workout is a meme. I know some people swear by it but nothing puts me to sleep better than an end of day workout

imagine sweating and not just getting a beautiful dry pump, god it feels good not to have wet dog genetics

>not sweating when working out
user...

>Be 10
>my family went to some hot springs resort
>go to hot springs and chill for a couple hours with my sister
>It was cold as fuck outside so I went to the suana to warm up
>I sat there for about 5 minutes
>then 6 old fully nude old men walked in
>I was afraid to head toward the door since the suana was small and they were in front of it
>I just sat there and starred at the ground afraid to move
>start getting dehydrated but still terrified to get close to anyone of them
>they’re all dead silent
>after about 20 minutes they leave
>I run out in my swimming shorts to our hotel room
>hide in the hotel bathroom for an hour
>moment still haunts me to this day

I hope you nude faggots know you’re scarring kids by parading your saggy balls and dicks around

it traumatized you so bad that you had to post it twice huh?

I find it extremely disgusting people actually dont shower at the gym. You reek like shit and you are drenched in sweat. You go to your car and sit on it. Letting your chair absorb that smell.

Are people that scared to be nude around other men?

granted you can wrap a towel around yourself if you want and be like fully nude in a room for like 5 seconds before puting on some shorts.

I obviously deleted it because I fucked up the format

>walks home from gym so no sweat in my car
>is a vegetarian so doesn't smell disgusting when sweaty

I think that's normal. I remember growing up coming in from the pool and seeing a bunch of naked old men drying off their genitals under the hand dryer and whatnot. Our current rec center has separate locker rooms for boys (under 18 or if you're there as a guardian) and men (18+).

>old men drying off their genitals under the hand dryer

Why the FUCK do they do this? I've seen it several times. Are towels seriously not sufficient for their disgusting balls and assholes? God I hate old fucks.

I live 5 minutes from my gym, and most of the guys that do shower at my gym are openly gay. I'd rather use my own shower, not have any awkward social situations, and just shampoo my car seats every few months.I can't see any legitimate reason to shower at the gym unless you are struggling with money/homeless, live really far from your gym, work after the gym, or actually want potential gay encounters.

Don't knock it till you try it dawg ;)

Attached: Jonathan Yaniv nonce.png (685x412, 188K)