Why does body building make you gay but power lifting actually makes you want to fuck women?

Why does body building make you gay but power lifting actually makes you want to fuck women?

Attached: 4358CF69-8DCD-49D9-8EFC-D9282E929B8D.png (1022x1146, 494K)

body building focuses on aesthetics too much. you stare at other men, envying their bodies until you become the homosex

power lifting focuses on results. you admire other men for their achievements; but you don't envy them because you're making your own progress

wut

Yes. And at the same time body building makes you attractive to women but powerlifting makes you a shut in autist virgin loser

its not fair boys

I start out with low reps and high weight and then do high reps with a lower weight

Is there a balanced routine out there for mediocre returns on both?
A relatively homosex bod and some okey dokey lifts?
I think I'd like something like that.

Train for a sport and do said sport

Bodybuilding doesn't make you homosex. That's just a meme trap.

Banging a guy is not gay unless you marry him. That's gay.

I would have said the other way around. Aren't women more into bodybuilders and gay men are more into the big fat bear powerlifters?

Sports + lifting for said sport, then "powerbuilding" which is basically just powerlifting with some more volume and a less huge caloric intake. Honestly playing sports is better for getting laid than just having really tight abs, unless you are smashing 80 IQ thots on tinder I guess.

I need to take my own advice.

fiunny, body building makes women have sex with you while everybody agress, people who power lift look fucking disgusting

Cope

bodybuilding makes you gay, powerlifting makes you a fat crippled retard, and strongman makes you a tall fat crippled retard

Cringe

well, he's right actually

For example: Connor Murphy is a "bodybuilder", he lifts strictly for aesthetics and women jump on his dick whether or not he wants it.

Powerlifters are just fat and hairy slobs and this is everything what gay fags want. Recently i've noticed that Craig Golias' hashtag #fuckskinnygethuge is being literally flooded with faggots. All of them look like powerlifters but they do gay shit on pictures or you take a look at straight guy who is a powerlifter and 100% of the comments are from faggots who look similar.

Attached: 1486292062433.webm (1262x704, 2.09M)

2/3 of Jow Forums would fuck gay fags as long as they look feminine.

Imagine being so focused on wymen you sacrifice your own gains for looxxx just for some coochie.

Bisexual master race

COLONIZED

What does road cycling make you into? Where does Cipollini fit in?

>you sacrifice your own gains for looxxx
so being fat and disgusting = gains? how fat and delusional are you?

>have a preference for black girls
>pretty muscular and 6ft3
>no black girls jump on me

Attached: 1545897739364.jpg (591x643, 69K)

Post max bench, squat and deadlift you male thot.

>not being fat = being a male thot
cope harder you fat homo

Attached: Capture.jpg (932x599, 81K)

tbf girls like guys who are slightly gay so it's fine

>being the male weightlifter equivelant of a cardio bunny seeking attention
>not a male thot
>proceed to lash out at men who lift for themselves

Well if I'm the one coping then you might as well be trying to justify your existance.

all i ever said is that lifting and being fat in the result is fucking stupid. Not only you look like a typical lazy fuck who doesn't lift but also people will automatically assume you're a faggot and faggots will hit on you which will only confirm other people's idea that you're a homo