Ice cream fitness

2019 and it’s still the best novice program.

Attached: 4FEE3341-8A5B-4112-8D5A-95BC9F2AE239.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3nNxMmYaJ1Y
genovapedia.org/blahapedia.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>will take you 5 years to get anywhere
>looks exactly the same since he started lifting
what did he mean by this?

Attached: 1538553355780.png (669x552, 246K)

Jason is like the Jow Forums version of darksydephil

He squats over 400.

and? there are literal dyels who can squat more and he has the ass like obese lesbian

Attached: wood berry.jpg (1269x673, 60K)

less than 2x bodyweight squat isn't impressive for a fitness personality

he's the visual representation of people who actually believe in starting strenght

not even 2 times bodyweight... anyone can get there in under 2 years

actually he squats 2 plates.

>wood_berry.jpg

You've been here for too long

Attached: 1529199105360.jpg (735x766, 72K)

Why the Blaha hate? Not defending the guy neither picking his program though, just curious.

he lies about everything, constantly

he is a gigantic insecure larping faggot that uses made up stories (mercenary, CIA agent), guns and some wannabe weightlifting to mask it but fails terribly because no one believes his bullshit.

check'd

based

Nice

Mirin digits

I believe it's a combination of Jason setting an incredibly low bar and his damning lack of strength/aesthetics after 20 years of being a self proclaimed fitness "expert". Imagine being a fan of Eddie Hall, or Serge Nubret. You would be constantly reminded of just how good you aren't. No matter how hard you work, or how much you sacrifice, you will never make it to that level. For some of us, we never make it anywhere close. Those guys are the professionals. We wouldn't cut it in the minor leagues. We're a church intramural league. Still, most of us are able to make peace with that and still strive to be the best version of ourselves. Not Jason. Jason has to convince you that he's the best there is. Remember, Jason claimed that the only person bigger than him when he was "in muh prime" was Ronnie Coleman. He then added the caveat that maybe, mayyyyyyyybe Kali Muscle is as big as Jason used to be back in the day.

People that are legitimate fans of Jason are people that are unwilling to face the re-al-it-tee of their lives. Jason gives them all the excuses that they need. That's why so many people across so many comment sections all say the same thing: "I don't care what he looks like. He gives good advice." By telling themselves that Jason is the only one that's "real and honest," they convince themselves that they're being "real and honest," while everyone else out there is a delusional, lying, snake oil salesman. Jason sets a standard that's ridiculously easy to attain. And even then if you still fail to attain it, "muh cut," "muh age," "my past accolades," "muh health," "muh longevity," "muh athleticism."

Do you want to follow someone like Athlean X, constantly "flaunting" the success and physique that you will never attain? Or do you want someone like Jason Blaha, constantly reminding you that you're mediocre but that's okay. That is okay...

40 years of delusion series:
youtu.be/3nNxMmYaJ1Y

Blahapedia:
genovapedia.org/blahapedia.html

Attached: 1527454731983.jpg (720x564, 74K)

checked and based

I disagree. First of all, Blaha himself has received lackluster results from his own training philosophies while being on gear. If this isn't enough to deter you from his program there's also the fact that Blaha admitted that the accessory work in ICF is completely unnecessary, and was added in for the sole purpose of making his program more "attractive."

It is my humble opinion that minimalistic training simply does not work. I have seen greater gains through concurrent style training with a variety of movements that I rotate between.

jesus christ is that shopped?

>I have seen greater gains through concurrent style training with a variety of movements that I rotate between.
Are you a fan of Alphadestiny too? It seems that my experience is very similar to yours.

Woah look at that freak! He looks like a monster!

he just has REALLY bad genetics. wide hips, bizarrely narrow shoulders compared to chest. I'm sure his genetics could benefit him in some weird sport (disc throwing? boulder tossing? no idea) but for bodybuilding and general aesthetics it's a no-go.

He has Klinefelter's Syndrome

oh shit how do I get this THICC?

>squat more than 400
>dyel

But bros I'm doing ICF right now. I was auschwitz mode but now I look auschwitz mode with below novice pecs. Is it not good?

i dont think he's ever been below 25% bf

I agree with these two posters. Concurrent style periodization is highly superior to Blaha's minimalist approach to training

So this is the power of heavy compounds...

Guys please reply

SNIFFFFFFF

Quints of truth

Attached: 1489029143315.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

Great job getting those 7s in a row. You got 4 of them.

Based Quints blahino forever BTFO

Quints of truth, may gains be strong and thicc. 6 day PPL blows ICF shite out of the water though.

Attached: 1542356934488.jpg (443x455, 96K)

Nanette look like THAT!?

Checked

He recently posted a DEXA scan result where he's at 17%, but given his history of pathological lying, I wouldn't doubt that he faked it.

checked and based and redpilled

Attached: 1400271847314.gif (390x293, 457K)

hes 41 you fagget. he should look worse than he used to.

>running a gram of a deca
>looking worse

hello, Jason

Please fuck off. He's a fitness youtuber and he's been fat as fuck for years. He should be making SOME progress. He's never going to be lean. He's a complete and utter failure.

I have a back injury and cant do barbell squats. What should I do?

bulgarian split squats + back hyper extensions

checked

There's a difference between doing Starting Strength for 3 months and 30 years

no its not

fun fact: it isn't

>hes 41 you fagget. he should look worse than he used to
He is a faggot who was abusing tren for aesthetics and bodybuilding purposes (but failed miserably, hence his hostility towards bodybuilders)

Pic related is 42, what's your next excuse Jason?

Attached: c5kg07039bj11.jpg (640x360, 30K)