Mire thread

>tfw female coworker slaps your butt mid shift
>tfw she has a fat boyfriend

Attached: 93132981-79EE-4052-A9F2-1519E0C75626.jpg (750x1334, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mwgcK4E_RU0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Relatable af. I swear those fatboys are so cucked its unimaginable

>tfw female coworker slaps your butt mid shift
>tfw you're fatter than her bf

Skellies btfo

Talk to HR and get that whore fired, im sorry that happened to you bro

small world... I know the guy in that picture.

You reminded me of a girl I knew in college.
>She was a redhead, chubby but on her tits and ass you know what I mean?
>Small girl
>We meet at a house party, she flirts hard with me, I have a gf so shut her down
>Find out later she has a bf
>Damn, what a bitch
>Find out her friend group hates me and my little crew based on thinking we're assholes or something
>There's nothing to do in our bumfuck college town and the first two years of our major were super easy (Geneds+ Intro to xxxx) so we go to the gym for hours every day
>While we're working out one time she and her friends come in with a guy
>Guy apparently is her boyfriend
>He glares at me for some reason
>He goes and fucks off to work out in a corner or something
>Overhear her and her friends talking shit about him
>Me and my friends sort of near them which is why I hear this
>She says something like "Why do I always fall for the creative artist guys, why can't I fall for some dumb jock guy?" looking at our crew
>Now, six years later, you remind me of this girl
>I look her up on facebook
>Still with her bf, looks like they just got engaged
>I'm still with same girl, in my graduate program for something people generally recognize as "smart" (not dumb anyway)
I don't think he's even doing creative shit. I'm probably more creative, I do water colors sometimes. Fuck this chick, those shitty judgments are so uncalled for

>mfw female coworker grabs my arm and says "Damn Daddy"
>mfw she's an unironic super dyke
>my ex-bosses face when he walked in on me fucking her in the janitor's closet during lunch.

She squealed like a pre-teen who recently found out that the shower message does more then get her back clean.

>i'm probably more creative, i do water colors somtimes
good shit

>mfw i go to see my gf of 5 months
>"oh wow user you've gotten so strong"
>"so much bigger than you were a few months ago"
>runs her hands all over my chest, arms, abs
feels good but can't make up for my dad not loving me

>qt female coworker with BF flirted nonstop with me and gave me feels because of the physical contact
I didn’t ask for that shit

Don't fall for it. It's just a game to them. If they're not available, ignore them.

>qt danish girl in class
>"user you know i'd sleep with you if i wasn't married"
>o-ok hehe

how did i do?

Who the fuck says that

So..she’s not a dyke?

All you can do is let the cycle end with you and love your children how you wish you were

scandinavian's to med's

I've done stuff like that since I have a gf.
>you're really hot
>uh thanks

There's no such thing as lesbians. This is a level 1 redpill newfriend. Google "lesbian bed death"

thanks bro. that's one of the reasons why i want to better myself, is to give my future kids the dad they deserve.

Yeah man I say it because my dad had a really rough life- father died at 30 and his stepfather was abusive. But my dad has been the absolute opposite and I'm very thankful for it. Too many people slip into what they know

>Be me
>Standing in line, looking at vegetables
>A girl with long black hair keeps looking up and smiling at me
>I smile back
>She talks to me and calls me cute
>I nope out of there because I'm a girl

I felt kind of bad because she didn't seem like a bad person...

Hot braphog friend I workout with told me my lats were looking really good while I was planking. Feels good man, real good.

Attached: BF7B7CB6-9806-4231-86B9-621F132882C6.jpg (234x215, 9K)

>describing her hair
>returning flirtatious glance
>complimenting her
You sound confused user

Weak LARP from a lezanon.

>now projecting

I did actually, yeah
At work and in my whites, serving the scoops of ice creams. This stunning redhead comes up to me
Here’s the story I had for a while long and then I was off to a massage
>sadly my boss doesn’t believe me and I owe him $50
This chick asks me what sort of creaming I can give her, I stutter that she can swallow whatever she wants
See. My boss is trying to get me into hook up culture and made a bet with me over it.
So it’s my house, I’m balls deep in her and she’s moaning my name.
As I cum I take a pic with my phone but she gets angry and leaves.
The photo is blurry but I’ll try to show it to my boss and win the bet.
Money is power when it comes to sex

t. Based black man

>be me
>work in grocery store
>as I'm walking out I can see one of the cashiers in the reflection of the door before it opens
>she turns to look at my back or some shit
>this has happens multiple times

idk why but my back/glutes aren't even that developed yet. My friends even say when I'm working girls turn around to look at me, even the coworkers. Maybe I'm just stuck in my head or something.

this is you

Attached: 1541282628466.jpg (1280x707, 78K)

I'm not confused! I was just trying to be nice. I wouldn't have run away if I was interested!

Mires? I you tell me where I’m at
1/3

Attached: F357F609-7EDB-4F0A-A585-91519EB56519.png (750x1334, 448K)

Six years later and a fat roastie is still leaving rent free in your head

2/3
I got so many chats going I had to remove some so I could make it only 3 posts

Attached: DCACED74-78E5-4ED0-BC46-B3C14BE98061.png (750x1334, 423K)

>implying running away isn’t exactly what a confused user would do

3/3

Attached: 1C19820D-0838-4A37-A1CD-13A3AA392FCA.png (750x1334, 462K)

This is a mire thread not a roastie online dating thread

That's not how projection works you silly cunt.

Attached: adgd.jpg (259x195, 5K)

Post watercolours.

Exactly how it works

Don't be absurd.

I don't like other girls. That's that.

But just picture the softness of their skin and lips, the curves and form of their bodies, their cute quirks that melt your heart.

Meeeegh....

Okay fine. The thought has gotten my heart racing. I'm sitting here at home twitching, kind of wishing that I had talked to her more.

Kind of...

>>tfw female coworker slaps your butt mid shift
that shit would terrify me. like what if she says you raped her or something? today at work (i'm an electrician doing some stiff in a guys basement) i was finished and went upstairs to go tell the homeowner, but he was gone and his daughter and her friend the only ones home. i felt so afraid of them because i remember a couple weeks ago, the guy said the plumber treated his daughter poorly and isn't allowed at his house anymore. so this girl is probably insane and i was fucking alon with her for a minute or two. what if she says i raped her or something. i've been stressing about this all day and i'm going back there tomorrow and i'm honestly scared i'm gonna get my ass kicked. i hate current year so much

Attached: 1524713627507.jpg (250x236, 8K)

kek

lol ur gay

Hi Tom

Not my best mire but

>Go into Auto parts store to get windshield wiper fluid because I use it to melt the ice of my windshield and I go through a fuck ton
>Chunky chick employee immediately asks me if I need help
>Nah I know what I need
>Go to check out
>"I've seen you in here before, right?"
>"Ya I guess I've been here a couple times (prefer to work on my own car as much as possible )
>She proceeds to tell me how she recognized me and that I'm always cool and nice
>Tells me this long as story about how this other customer is always annoying and rude
>"But you're not like that, I always like it when you come in"
>Feel awkward because I'm not sure how to respond, just tell her I'm glad you think I'm a nice customer
>Probably would have flirted with her if I found her attractive, but she seemed like she didn't have herself together and she was too heavy for my taste

Maybe in a few months I'll get mires from hotter girls, but this was at least some confirmation that I'm making physical progress with my weight loss and social skills.

Keep at the hard work user

Kek how uncomfortable. Now you know how attractive women feel

>I'm glad you think I'm a nice customer
nice

Attached: 1525133637221.png (601x600, 194K)

>Fatties stick around

Just like the fat in their arteries.
He just can't escape their gravitation field.
>Implying fatties can move

Kek I can keep going.

>work security at hospital
>returning property for patient
>talk to nurse while returning property
>user you're new haircut looks cute on you I like it
>finishing dropping off everything and continue to talk to the nurse
>when walking away she starts to feeling up and down my arm and says thanks for helping me out with this

How did you leave it mr. Trips

Got 58 matches on tinder in 2 weeks.
Feel like I could have moor but I can’t think of anything to say in my bio.

Is that JD Martinez?

user exposes themselves

wow some haggard single moms, fat slampigs, one or 2 roasties looking for validation and then a myriad of bots. You're a real chad son grats

>Mommy said I was getting definition in my arms and pecs
>Auntie called me a handsome boy

I love Christmas

>chubby but on her tits and ass
honestly dreaming about this type of girl

I had a female coworker slap my butt by accident one time.

I was bending over grabbing something as she was walking by and she smacked my ass, then turned around like “holy shit I can’t believe I just did that” with her mouth wide open. I’m sure in her head she was like “holy fuck sexual harassment (because I have a wife)”

She apologized right after and said she doesn’t know why she did that.
>tfw she was the hottest female I work with

You can be the better dad, user

I want 1.5mb of my mobile data back, asshole

What do I do?

mire posters are retards basically

based stroke quads

youtube.com/watch?v=mwgcK4E_RU0

This the lesbos at my work just broke up and now the hot one is messaging me on Insta telling me how she's working out so she can be "on my level" bitch already has an awesome ass

Attached: 1546237253059.jpg (1080x1075, 224K)

>Things that never actually happened

Rape her so she can't lie about you

Several of my female family members of various ages have pretty outright fondled my privates after I've gotten fit and got some gainz. I didn't expect my incest career to shoot up from lifting weights.

>getting Jow Forums
>large frame and height is getting me big gains quickly
>I'm a spurdo and cant into dating
>now all of a sudden girls that were way out of my league are talking to me with that same look fatties give me

Halp

Sweet home Alabama

I think the term is "lez up".

Attached: ab6.jpg (540x327, 40K)

How do you go for a grad program in the same college lmao calling bs

Ah bro two girls at.work, both have boyfriends
One occasionally will sneak up on me and hug me or softly grab my ass
Another one will playfully try to tickle me from behind or rest her head on my back right in front of her boyfriend
I'm probably reading into it too much though they're probably just being friendly. They're Asians so I wouldn't even fuck.

i now always make sure i get the female cashiers because i get mysterious discounts and random additional things thrown in

>feelsgoodman

GAYYYYYYYYYY

>Ass got "slapped" by a girl at work
>It was really just a nervous touch on my cheek
>Turn around, give her a look and joke "c'mon, if your gonna go for it, you gotta go big or go home"
>Mfw she grabbed my ass, sticks her fingers into my taint and shakes my cheeks, then gives me a smack before moving on
It was the most sexual contact I've ever had with a women, actually left me stunned. The worst part is that she used to be hot and bubbly, but a nasty cocktail of bipolar disorder meds, birth control, and partying/drinking kinda turned her into a gremlin

She also has a boyfriend who is an actual cuck, and I seriously considered trying to fuck her except my beta friend at work was bending over backwards trying to be with her

>TFW another girl at work smacked my ass as well, but she was 15

You can't just call the police and say someone raped you; at the very MOST, they'd pay you a visit, ask you some questions, but be unable to do anything unless the "Vic" has ANY kind of proof

Worst case scenario, your alibi doesn't exonerate you, but even a public defender could get you off a rape accusation with no physical evidence

help your friend become less beta and don't pipe at all

Eh he doesn't need help, he's more attractive than me, has better fashion, and is much more of a "normie" so it's only a matter of time

I'm only ahead of him in talking to women because I don't give a single shit about trying to change myself to meet people's expectations, where he thinks he has to be different than who he is to get women

He's actually a nice guy and I'm a bitter douchebag, so he's better off finding his own way, considering I'm not exactly a ladies man myself

Ngl lad they're all pretty rough looking

Attached: c64.jpg (336x441, 11K)

>Server at restaurant
>slow night so just me and one other cook
>she's this 240 lb knuckle dragging, mouth breathing ogre of a woman
>completely revolting but pretty chill
>she's telling me that she recently got her nipples pierced and want some me to look at me to make sure that they aren't infected which she thinks they might be due to them leaking puss
>gag and tell her no
>she tells me that since it's a slow night she'll suck my dick in the back if I do

Why are fat chicks always much more confident around me than other girls?

poast it you dumb nigger

Yikes bro

what the fuck is this

>by accident

Attached: 1D3C9E4F-138A-4BC2-9250-ACBF42E3BCF5.gif (478x298, 3.38M)

got called a white BMT (big man ting) by black girls at a house party a few weeks ago - also got some pretty standard family mires over Christmas

kek

so did you get your dick sucked or no

That's sexual harrassment bro, tell HR and get that whore out of the company. If it were the other way around, your ass would be on the street.

>gag and tell her no
I hope you gaged audibly, so that she heared it

Answer the question, son

Attached: 1543976113606.jpg (600x1066, 73K)

Top kek but srsly, help me.

It's tough b...
Just b yourself, honestly. Unless you got serious game and status cold approaching is typically not a great idea.
Establish a rapport with girls you fancy whom you see regularly, and when you feel there's enough of a connection and mutual attraction ask her to get a coffee or something casual like that.
Don't over think, and if you find yourself "waiting for your chance" or "the right moment", it's time to act. If it's not you it's some other bozo.
Don't be a pussy. Honestly is the best policy. Fake it till you make it. Don't take no shit, it's a buyer's market, never forget.
Hope this gives you something to go off brah. Good luck

Here's hoping being yuge can off set some of this autism.

Don't count on it. Flexing a 'cep is a meme.
I suggest you just walk up to some girl and tell her she looks good or you like her shoes or something, and then just walk away. Do that a couple of times and she'll be yours

Wtf i swear this happened to me one time while working at grocery store

>Be lazy af in some aisle
>Two girls in their as well
> They keep looking at each other I'm trying to cut boxes and shit
>They seemed awkward as fuck to each other even I can feel the tension
>They start chatting near me one is clearly uncomfortable
>I am more attractive than both of them (I'm a guy so no homo)
>Was gonna blurt out
> threesome?
>They both said hi and the other left looking all Shakey and shit
>The other girl looked at me and we both sort of laughed
>I wasnt tryna fuck her 1 on 1
>Not as fun
>Tfw even I left that aisle cuz shit was getting uncomfortable for me

rolling for this