Reminder that the only way to be happy is to fundamentally change yourself

Reminder that the only way to be happy is to fundamentally change yourself.

Attached: 1546566780133.jpg (691x601, 104K)

That dudes facial expression says it all

Welp... I guess I’m into trannies now *unzips dick*

bussy prob all kinds a tight

>her

Anyone ever fucked a tranny/anal? How does it compare to pussy? (Asking for a friend).

>rejected her as a male
>her
>Male
Also HSTS masterrace

Trannies are f*cking gross in real life, those pictures are deceiving, they always look like big gangly men and it's just f*cking nasty

Pussy>>>>>ass
Once you get over the initial tightness and the high that you get from hurting someone with your dick it's not that pleasurable as the tightness from the anus mainly comes from the sphincter, whereas a bagina is more uniform.
Just have her (him) suck your dick desu

This. Y'all think fat bitches are bad about misleading pictures. Trannies are in a league of their own when it comes to misleading angled pics.

he's pretty hot as a tranny ngl

>reject homo best friend
>he turns himself into a hot tranny for you
>he even cuts off his dick
I would date her too desu

Now look at the non-shooped originals

can you show me?

>reject me will you? WELL HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW THAT I CUT OFF MY COCK FOR YOU

If a tranny did that for me, at least I might pity fuck her desu

Post op trannies are fucking GROSS

It's literally an open wound and they have to shove a dildo in there for at least 5 hours a day so the body won't close the "pussy"

if she made herself look like a cute girl but wasted it by cutting off her dick I'd be more angry with her than anything

well, if she did it for you, then you can always ask her to keep her dick.

this is a secret but i'm in love with my best friend (he actually knows) and he told me it would date me if I were a girl but it just won't happen.

If I could pass as a girl then I would turn myself into a tranny without thinking twice, therefore I'm codemned to suffer forever, i've accepted this and our friendship is still good but I still have wet dreams about him fucking my ass desu.

>no cock

Attached: GTY_david_bowie_ziggy_mm_160111_4x3_992.jpg (992x744, 89K)

I thought I hate trannies and other perverse leftist shit, but I might reconsider.

This 100% Trannies are all fucking gross in real life and look like abominations

He should have stopped after he did refuse a relationship with him. He just harmed himself with that.

I'd be right happy to.

Don't bother, faggots. First of all he had the right genetics, right money and right doctors and 2nd of all is he still a dude in an artificial female body which won't age well. Nevertheless, good job so far. On that pictures I'd have tought he's a real female, but shit's also dependant on makeup, light and ankle.

Attached: Screenshot_20190104-093142_Chrome.jpg (376x540, 107K)

>mfw no cute trap gf
why even lift?

Attached: 213536763456.png (1398x925, 644K)

Which one has the dick?

Traps aren't cute, don't fall for the angles and filters, plus after the taboo aspect anal is generally boring

Attached: 895DC28E9F0B4B768F15D7A2DED24A85.jpg (750x980, 156K)

Underrated post

bio-women are better. the only good thing about fucking trannies is murdering them afterwards so no one ever finds out

You need Jesus nigga.

The sad thing is you can easily get away with it as many families abandon the tranny offspring.
Nevermind the current soifamily trend, i mean regular, genuine, wholesome nuclear families.

Which one's?

Based transgender exterminater

>iRediT
literally kill yourself

lmao

Yes. 7/10 women are hotter than all but 1% of trannies. And those 1% are almost always prostitutes.

But one time I fucked a tranny that had nice tits and was pretty. Very feminine/passable. It wasn't awesome because bent over she couldn't take my entire dick.

It's liberating to fuck one though, knowing it's taboo. But holy god I'd rather settle for random girl than consider a life with a mentally deranged old tranny.

This dude looks a lot like camwhore Emma Choice. Does anyone have that webm of her drooling through a pink ballgag? I've been searching for it for months.

Both are necessary. Use all your GF's holes or be wrong

It's still a male. He just changed his looks.

if I was forced to be with a tranny for life and I couldnt shoot myself I'd rather them have a dick than a gaping wound

Attached: Capture.png (492x156, 43K)

Attached: 1542146835943.jpg (400x386, 25K)

based

Attached: Woodys-Got-Talent.jpg (661x349, 44K)

the ones that are, are so rare they hit e-fame instantly

Attached: 1515498711043.jpg (620x757, 44K)