Is this the correct way to use this machine?

Is this the correct way to use this machine?

Attached: 1543692233951.webm (640x640, 1015K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WljI_Cg7ths
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes to get instagram followers.

no

Fuark that's actually impressive

How about this machine?

Attached: 1542656393097.webm (640x886, 1.56M)

Or this?

Attached: 1540417366500.webm (640x800, 2.59M)

Or?

Attached: 1543421288753.webm (640x800, 1.94M)

Isn't that just retarded deadlifting?

They're all doing it right

excellent form on The Mating Press

I hate women

WOMEN ARE A MISTAKE

Attached: 1542299126894.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

>doing this slowly while maintaining direct eye contact with you
fuark

"Men are such pigs for staring at my ass all the time. I just want to train."

>"Eww, why is that perv looking over here"

this is actually a good exercise and she is doing it correctly.

youtube.com/watch?v=WljI_Cg7ths

BRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPTT

dat jiggle

>that woman in the blue shirt in the background
kek every time.

>mfw all the leg press are taken and i have to leave in 5 mins

>not doing jesus christ carrying the cross
Do you even lift bro?

What's this exercise called?

Attached: 1543413900237.webm (596x588, 2.96M)

bodyweight curbstomps

This HAS to be a troll

>Not knowing what a cable pull through is
glutelets, when will they learn?

What is she actually trying to do? snap her neck?

>tfw no sexy but retarded gf

Women are such cunts

you don't use that machine, unless its your first week in the gym and you have no idea what you're doing.

hell yeah

see Deadlifting isn't really the same. Different way of training it plus less grip strength need, plus don't have to worry about loading plates, and its less stress on your CNS

based "actually lifts" bro

The correct way is to get that machine back in the kitchen and off your god damn weights.

The scorpion

"88"

Attached: n2afldYbUb1rjssvvo1_640.jpg (565x800, 80K)

reverse suitcase

That looks extremely painful

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Imagine if you set the stack too heavy and she couldn't move and you could do whatever you wanted to her haha

4U

pretty sure you can do this with a kettle bell

She's a big guy

>not doing seated butthole flys
it's like you don't want to make it, user

Attached: 1543723121328.gif (500x353, 761K)

No, obviously.
>this is why women get accused of being THOTs

45 degree leg press must be out of order.

Not a real exercise, more like a demo.

Some sort of weird stretch?

Autism

> That outfit
Can she at least pretend like she's trying to exercise instead of attention whoring?

This one is pretty normal at my gym, but girls face the mirror.

>thread for retards who only know what starting strength is
almost everything in this thread is a legit lift
/thread

cable pull through
hip hinge movement, like barbell hip thrusts

>unable to perform a regular push up
>practice awkward handstand push up anyway
sure, why not

people are trying nofap, user

That's not a meme workout though. Just glute Bridges with cables pretty much.

>chestlets not using chest machines properly
Why am I not surprised?

Attached: 1518677014961.jpg (639x640, 50K)

why are women not banned from the gym?

haha really? that's weird dude

Attached: 1538800626059.jpg (1242x1215, 966K)

She is aware that there is an actual exercise machine that does something similar to that but doesn't make you look stupid, right?

Isolate exercise for the thot muscle

>"Hey babe look at me!! Mmmm yeah! Does that turn you on? Mmm I'm so horny!"

Fucking whores. If you're gonna tease your boyfriend at the gym and not actually exercise properly than why go to the gym? Just fucking stay home and fuck like animals and let the rest of us workout without being exposed to your stupid shit.

>gay Jow Forumsboys dont want girls doing this in their gym
Obviously you should all go make your own gay gym where you can spend 2 minutes working out and 58 minutes in the shower with each other.

Imagine you just ran full steam ahead and kicked her right in the poon haha

I can tell you suck at sex

Jokes on you I've never had sex.

Yeah case and point.

Flirting outside of the bedroom makes actual sex more enjoyable. You'll understand that once you grow up.

About as valid as any exercise on a smith machine to be honest

Stay mad, Chad. I don't like people flirting anywhere in public, doesn't matter if it's a gym or a movie theater. PDA is actually pretty obnoxious. Of course that's what 99% of single people say, but it's true though. If you're in a relationship it wouldn't bother you. But seeing people dry hump, make-out, and flirt in public is pretty disgusting as a single person. Also it's not my fault your libido is such garbage that you have to flirt in public to get sexually aroused. Most people can get sexually aroused just fine and enjoy the sex in their own bedroom. If you want to have sex outside then go fuck in the woods. That's what most degenerates do.

>Stay mad, Chad. I don't like people flirting anywhere in public
Because you're autistic and cant handle normal emotions.

Didnt bother reading the rest. Seek help.

>not even doing a full ROM on this meme
I don't understand why retards even consider doing half ROM shit when they're not doing 1 rep maxes for brag points.
Like, surely you can feel that your body can and should go further and muscles aren't being used.

I had sex lots of times and the girl told me I was good at sex

>Dry-humping and making out in public is normal

Alright, Chad.

I think my brain is broken, I only looked at the Jordan 11s in the webm.

Public displays of affection do make other people uncomfortable though. Can't do anything about that. It's normal, not autistic.

Samefag

Are you literally autistic? Incel definitely

of course

Attached: samefag.png (826x205, 10K)

I clearly stated I am good at sex don't lump me in with the virgins

If you were actually good, she wouldn’t tell you. She’d tell her friends.

Autismo incel detected.

Get help bro.

ok guys now I'm a grotesque ambulocetus hamplanet female so these types of routines are useless than? Like only for aesthetically pleasing fit healthy thots to garner attention for existing in peak breed performance, yeah? So I should just do a simple SS routine with compound movements, etc. My gym is in a gay town so there's only top tier legit fags that are all fit, shredded. It's a small non franchise bodybuilder gym and I'm pretty new to it. I try to go at opening time, early like 5am, less people. I know it's said to not give a fuck about other people while you're there but I'm a 360lb manatee draped in dark clothing to hide away and not bump into anyone or offend them. I'm just there to try to make it, just been trying the cardio machines and cable machines because am too anxious to go to free weight area. Plz no bully, thank you in advance for any replies. No tits or gtfo, again I am a subhuman obeast with a grade 3 pannus, not a thicc or bbw or other BS fattie title. It is in no way hwp fat distribution so please don't ask.

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG
ngl I'd be in handcuffs

literally why is this allowed.

The main thing you need to do to lose weight is to eat less. You can workout as much as you want but you still won't lose weight unless you actually eat less if you're as big as you are. Just focus on eating less. Don't do ss or heavy compound movements unless you want to be some strong fat woman. Just do normal exercises like squats, lunges, lat pull downs, tricep extensions, maybe some yoga stuff, maybe some box steps or other cardio bunny stuff. Just don't use the machines incorrectly, do some research into some exercises and do them properly.

Incel?

This would be a great way to do split training, I'm impressed

Thank you kindly for the advice good sir, am down 40lbs just walking and eating less so I'll just keep at it and focus on what you mentioned.

on the cable row machine no less

Attached: It's not right, but.gif (800x450, 1.92M)

Vagina Flyes

this is why we need to revert back to traditionalism. Our forefathers for thousands of years new what happens when you allow women to Mascaraed to do whatever they want and men who put them on a pedestal. I think Islam is the answer to the spiritual void in the west.

Attached: QMnDDsn.jpg (363x501, 30K)

Attached: 1483568224322.jpg (185x250, 3K)

That's pretty good. Just remember it's not over until its actually over, don't settle or start taking it easy just because you've made partial progress, otherwise its all for nothing. You can start to relax once you actually make it. You probably already knew that but just remember to keep it in mind in the future in case your laziness tries to take over your brain. I am PERSONALLY rooting for you.

Same lmao all i saw were the space jams. Low key get tight seeing people work out in nice shoes

Faggotry

Am I crazy or is this a highly minimalist version of the tik tok girl meme?

Someone fucking tell me they see it too.

Attached: 1474938023821.gif (189x189, 273K)

Attached: 1546663283960.jpg (224x264, 17K)

Ride the Tiger, my brother.

Islam isn't the answer we want, in my opinion, but there is a spiritual vacuum no doubt, and Islam is aggressive. Nature dictates what happens next.

nah it's the "who's behind this post" jew meme

Triangle Spitroast

Maybe it's some avant-garde meme.

Like a fucking rorschach, where you see what you want to see.

No, it's most definitely a fucking merchant meme, you glorious faggot.

Attached: 1540614027949.png (176x181, 35K)