Truth Thread

You only need 30g of protein a day maximum, your body cannot process more than that. Don't believe me? Get your urine checked after. All you're doing is hurting your kidneys.
Every article telling you that you need all this protein is funded by the companies trying to sell you it. Also, combining plant proteins is more useful for your body than any animal source, though animal proteins are easily obtained. Stay away from powders and stick to your foods.

It is possible to get big without eating a lot. And high rep and low weight may not be optimal for strength, but will definitely cause growth. Look at any gymnast.

Being on Jow Forums will cause body dysphoria.

Girls for the most part, don't care how much you lift. 1 plate and 3 plate mean the same. A lean, muscular body is desired.

Yes, looks, genetics, and other factors play a role, but not being a complete incel will in most cases land you a girlfriend.

Lifting heavy is bad for your joints and ligaments and consistent lifting can cause nerve damage after long periods of time.

99.9% of you are lifting for vain reasons. You're insecure. Its okay to admit, but quit pretending its for health. If you wanted to be healthy, you'd eat a whole-foods diet and get your cardio in for a healthy heart.

Don't expect to be as big as your idols if you're natty. It takes years upon years to do.

You'll live longer if you eat sparingly and only what is needed.

Fight me.

Attached: strong.png (386x543, 548K)

you're obviously a faggot

Attached: 1545428592039.jpg (500x378, 37K)

Tell me more OP

120-160 grams of protein. 20-40 grams of protein per meal. Every 3 or so hours. This is the way for optimal MPS. Plant based proteins require a little more protein. Old people require a little more protein. If you're on AAS shoot yourself in the head.

what if you are like really tall?

>everyone’s body’s are the same
Stopped reading after your first “fact”

Are you mentally retarded

A healthy male needs around 70g of protein a day without working out.
Nice bait though.

30g/hr. On average, but it varies depending on the kind of protein. Casein takes a long time but whey is nearly instant.

lol

Attached: 1531309459722.jpg (490x437, 63K)

you can't be for real

obviously, this is a joke

Some of these points are very true.

And some are completely fucking retarded.

The sticky says protein is fine. If you cut out carbs then you're going to at least need protein. Those are two things that are like gasoline to your body, which is like your vehicle for your mind.

Do I need to eat 150g of protein a day. No, of course not. Do I want to though? Yeah

>muscle dysphoria

jokes on you i know i look like shit

Attached: shit.png (576x1092, 1.09M)

I'm a European, what exactly are 'whole-foods'???

just normal food. Americans don't really know what that is, don't blame them.

so it is the opposite of processed food, right?

> Source: dude trust me

OP you're correct but you forgot to mention how you have to get that protein within 30m after your workout otherwise your muscles will close up.

A healthy male is 57kg?

Literally obsessed get a fucking life, peasants.

>girls don't care about how much you lift
Until she sees you in the gym hitting a three plate bench and you get instalaid later.

Brah you're unironically getting there, a couple more pounds of muscle then a cut and you'll be aesthetic for summer

>AAS
What?

God, the things I'd do just to be able to be with that man, live my life with him and worship him. OP now I'm fucking depressed over how lonely I am, AAAAAAAAAAAAH

Most people who space their posts like this really want to be seen and heard for anything and everything they have to say

even non lifting nutrition websites say 0.8 grams per lb of body weight is the optimal amount for gaining muscle

Why are non freedom fags so obsessed with us. Does it stem from jealousy. Maybe cause we are doing better than your shit country and these little sneak disses are you only attempt of relief.

Attached: 272AF56B-0DC6-4435-BD3C-DE5DEDE48DBE.jpg (557x550, 49K)

Post time stamped pic of body. We have to see this.

Stfu gay ass nigguh

>1.
Source?
>2.
Big is subjective.
>3.
100% true.
>4.
Again, subjective. How lean is lean and how muscular is muscular?
>5.
Mostly true.
>6.
Cope, and subjective. How heavy is heavy? Jesus Christ, man.
>7.
True, but lifting weights and getting your ass in the gym doing anything even casually and vaguely paying attention to what you're eating automatically makes you healthier than the average person.
>8.
True, but anyone who doesn't know that getting results like that takes years is a complete newbie or normie anyway.
>9.
Sure, Hayflick limit is a thing.
>10.
Faggot.

Attached: 1546300880169.jpg (840x960, 114K)

i'm inclined to agree. sleep is way more important and calories after that. macros are just a meme

>4 meals a day

Attached: 1532984167497.jpg (540x540, 17K)

>Plant based proteins require a little more protein
That's wrong though.
>120-160 grams of protein
Depends entirely on your bodyweifght. .75 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight is optimal

huge if true

monitoring thread

Attached: 1543724037983.jpg (960x696, 176K)

Don't bother. Fake news, move along.

>You only need 30g of protein a day maximum
Yeah I'm going to stop reading there. Fuck this retarded thread.