How does Jow Forums feel about Deep Tissue massages?

How does Jow Forums feel about Deep Tissue massages?

Attached: 20449552.webm (640x800, 2.99M)

>tfw no gf

if she would put her hand in my pants like that she would feel muh dick rock hard

How deep is a prostate massage?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Houseki no Kuni - 01 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_06.54_[2018.06.15_22.21.45].png (156x350, 87K)

Not very, girth is more important

how do you know that

>MOGGED

I'd like to be deep in her tissue if you know what I mean

Attached: 1546201755331.jpg (1200x923, 81K)

How is 6th grade?

How safe is it though? That chiropractor thread's already got me wary of them.

True

Massages are 100% based and you should get one every month if you have the loose change for a $40 Groupon. Chiropractors are a scam.

This is making my dick hard. Who's the varbie?

You’ll find out next year. Can’t you wait?

Everything but psoas release like what’s happening in the photo is fine. The psoas release can cause perforated bowels.

Male detected

Stop hating on AlphaDestiny, the jealous hate is uncalled for. Nobody on this forum is, or is affiliated with in any way, AlphaDestiny.
He has a loyal fanbase so it is not hard to believe that people on this forum would defend him.

I get one at least once a month down chinatown along with a tabe shower and happy ending. Come in so often for this one girl she offers me full service now its great. I cant for the life of my rememeber her name though lol

10/10 No u

Attached: 1514729891940.jpg (630x188, 21K)

>Deep Tissue
More like I'm gonna need some tissues

I got a massage as a last resort to deal with some sharp back pains I had, and it worked to get rid of them. Took two 30 minute sessions, both of which were deep massages.

Go to a more medical place, not a spa, friends.