I see shit memes like this everywhere...

I see shit memes like this everywhere. Is this something people actually experience or is it just something being spread by manlets?

Cause my experience has not been like that at all.

Attached: wfnagi55ce821.png (1080x1076, 1.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PFnkWjmvMOA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it comes from the girls who say "too many muscles are gross and show you spend all your time in the gym" but will happily take it in the ass if you can overhead press your bodyweight for reps and have abs + a little bit of money

How many times has a girl complimented you on your gains vs a guy?
For me it's like 10 times more dudes commenting

the guys in the picture are gay, and the people who share the picture don't lift
just look at their faces, gayface is a real thing

Attached: 1546641453274.png (450x263, 133K)

if you roid isnt that obvious ? people on here always act like females are too dumb to see that. it's the equivalent of having fake tits it might on some occasions get you tinder matches if girls want to have some fun but for relationships and stuff you are out of the question as a narcissistic roider. Only girls you are gonna get for somewhat longterm are likely mentally ill themselves or true fitness chicks who also take anavar or have thought about it - and these females are rare.

But I know you guys will throw some shit at me like girls dont know what t hey want and other bs... but it really is just to cope...

No it’s true. Most lifters become homo. Hetero guys just do pull ups, swimming and sports.

It’s not healthy to lift artificial weights in an artificial circumstance and is only done for the sake of vanity

It's funny because the guy looks happier on the right

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Houseki no Kuni - 03 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_07.45_[2018.09.22_20.58.00].png (401x539, 304K)

the thing is a lot of guys roid and for these guys it is true that their muscles and skin is gross to a ton of women because it is unnatural. No girl has ever complained about someone who is actually natty being too big.

Of course guys will comment on you more than girls. Women are beta as fuck. Muscles won't make girls come to you, they'll make it easier when you go after them. If you're expecting women to come to you, your cowardice only proves your own beta nature.

maybe in your gay little bodybuilding club. go to a weightlifting gym, powerlifting gym or even crossfit gym. bodybuilders are fags the rest do it for strength and performance.

desu usually the women i know remark on how big i've gotten and want to touch my arm

most men can't tell a roider from a natty. Non-lifters think superhero actors don't use steroids.
Most women are even worse. Women can't judge height, can't judge dick size at all, and can't tell what a receding hairline looks like. Do you really think women can tell the difference between the average roider and a natty when the average woman thinks you can get big by eating vegetables and running?

Preach on brother, I used to be all about lifting weights now I just do pull ups, go job, swimming and doing sports

Last time was on new years eve, I got approached by a girl wanting to touch my chest, ended up banging her later that night. Never ever had a guy approach me asking to touch me, but had it done by females several times

When I dress nice or whatever, 9/10 times I get compliments it’s from dudes (I’d totally have sex with you if I were gay, I love your shoes, what tv show are you on, etc). The 1/10 compliments that come from women come from maybe 1/10 women.

Women won’t make advances. They’ll just maybe be more receptive to your advances.

I'm happy for you, doesn't really reflect my experience but I'm pretty ugly, awkward, and a manlet so I guess that could account for the discrepancy.
I don't mean in a sexual way either, most of the people mirin' are straight dudes saying like "shit bro gettin yuge", "how much do you bench bro?" or asking me what supplements I take or whatever

they actually can, the thing is simply that we have a warped perception of what is possible natty because of all teh fake natties on yt. in reality if you look like Jeff Seid any women who isnt retarded knows you are on roids or you are uber-autistic about your exercise/diet which is on the same level.

Yeah, you don’t know how to recognize emotions. That’s fear.

Only compliment i get from girls is when we have sex, other than that, they comment about my nice posture which i have naturally from playing football etc, but only guys tell me "you got big" and touch by biceps etc

Oh sure, I'm with you on that.
Never been asked by a girl how much I can bench, but I feel like that is pretty general stuff that can come up in a conversation if you both have lifting in common.

Would be the same as asking how many goals you got in last season if you were both soccer players

gay gays like twinks more than they like bears

Am I the only one that has this group of kids ranged from 15 to 19 just standing in a group talking about eachothers muscles and progress and feeling eachother up?

i've been hit on by both gay guys and girls since getting in shape, but 99% by girls. it's actually happened a lot more since i started training my neck seriously and since i started doing more volume for things like side/rear delts and arms. i have a handsome friend who i go out with often and he used to get literally 100% of the female attention, but now i get the majority. actually feels so good lads. even shagged this freaky latvian bird on his bed lol.

>asking how many goals you got in last season if you were both soccer players
Literally never happened to me while I played soccer for 5 years straight, but I get your point.
I would argue that someone saying "shit dude you're really making some serious gains" when you meet them for the first time in a while is different from bringing something up in a conversation, though.

Man! I dscovered Sv3rige just in time.
I was fasting everyday and lost 7kg.
I just started consuming less meat because I thought it's "bad".

I then came accross this Sv3rige the raw meat eater dude, and at first I was disgusted, I was repuslsed. I thought, this must be a retard, who the fuck eats raw meat?

but I went on and watched more and more of his videos, and it all made sense.
and thats when I decided to try and eat a raw organic bloody steak.
I hadn't eaten meat for a few days.
I ate the steak bloody raw and it didn't taste bad.
10 minutes later I felt bliss and joy in my brain. A little high even.
this was an eye opener, I was being rewarded with happy chemicals in the brain for eating a raw bloody steak.

Now, three months later I have gained 11kg and feel super good. I used to think I felt good when I was fasting ( I did extreme fasting, warrior tier with 18 hours of fasting per day ).
I was wrong, I deluded myself. I still don't eat the first 2 hours in the morning but, when I'm hungry I eat now.

I feel so good
I look better
I'm muscly
I'm gaining weight and strength so easily now.

Thanks based sv3rige. if it wasn't for you, I might have been a vegan now slowly killing myself further.

I still eat plants occasionally but yeah, not a lot of it

organic meats dairy and eggs are my main food source and im thriving like never before!

bless you!

youtube.com/watch?v=PFnkWjmvMOA

Attached: dash.jpg (640x640, 134K)